Day 1: New Students

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

Summer's finally over. I know that most teenagers my age would want summer to last instead of it coming to an end. I'm different because I'm a hardworking student. I've been pushed to study hard by my grandparents becuase no one can really support me in the future considering the fact my parents left me. I have to get a scholarship to the best university possible. I don't mind putting in extra work, but it lead me to have no friends. Without friends, it causes life to get lonely, but I've learned to endure it. I'm not completely alone at home though. I have my cute husky puppy, Mia that I recieved three months ago when she was only two months old. She always kept me company at home, and she tries to protect me. Well her attempts are adorable, and I just laugh at her cuteness. Although I can't see her for seven hours, I know I can expect her to be home. 

At the steps of the school, I could see a crowd of girls. I wonder if it's Matt Pire again? He's the most popular guy at school as a senior. He has the hearts of almost every girl in school. Almost because I'm not his fangirl, and I'll never be. Upon further investigation, I saw seven guys whom I've never seen before. I would ask what's going on, but I'm the lonely girl who sits in the back. No one dares to speak to me. I could hear a conversation that was going on near me. 

"Who are they?" asked one girl.

"Didn't you hear? They're the new exchange students from Korea." said the other.

"Really? They're so cute!" said the first girl.

So they're exchange students. I shook my head to myself. They're going to be the new popular guys at school, aren't they? I quickly got to my locker, when my locker neighbor showed up with her minion. Her name is Sara Woods. She's a sophmore like me, and she just hates me. I don't understand what made her hate me, but I guess she just needs someone to pick on. She was having a conversation with her "friend". Of course Sara's really not a friend to her, just mere a bug, but she just makes it seem like she's friends with her. 

"They're so handsome." said one of them, with brunette wavy hair. Her name is Carly Graham, she can be nice to me, but secretly. But most of the time she picks on me as well.

"They're mine." said Sara possesively.

"All seven of them?" questioned Carly.

"Well all until one of them falls for me." replied Sara.

Sara caught my glancing at her.

"Oh, and you better stay away from them, if you know what's good for you" she threatened. 

I nodded silently.

"Good." she said walking off.

I just can't handle high school, but I need to get through this. I glanced at my schedule that was handed to me.

1st Period- AP Economics Mr.Wilson

Homeroom- Ms.Johnson

2nd Period- Pre-Calculus Mrs. Turner

3rd Period- AP Language Mr. Smith

4th Period-Lunch

5th Period- Honors Biology- Ms. Clark 

6th Period- Art Ms. Jackson

7th Period- Gym Mr.Jones

No, why did I have to be stuck with gym. Atleast it's at the end of the day which means that I'll be sweaty at the end. I'm not an athletic person, but I'm actually an artistic person. The first bell rang signaling that we should head to class. I sighed, hoping that I won't be stuck with Sara in any of the classes. The talk of the new students was everywhere in the entire school. Apparently the one with blonde hair was Namjoon or his nickname, is Rap Monster. He's a junior. Yoongi or Suga and Hosoek or J-Hope were juniors as well. The oldest out of them was Seokjin or Jin, and he was the only senior out of them. The other three, Taehyung or V, Jimin, and Jungkook were sophmores like me. Oh well, why do I care?

I head into Ap Econ, to see a few of the students there. My teacher greeted me, and I sat in the back.  I guess the teachers really do know that I'm a great student because most of them are kind to me. More people started flooding in when I saw someone similar walk in. He was one of the new exchange students.

"Hello class, my name is Mr. Wilson, your AP Economics teacher, and we have a new student joining us." said our teacher.

"Hello, my name is Taehyung, but call me V." he introduced himself.

Many of the girls were fangirling. Oh brother, it's going to be like this for the rest of the year.

"Settle down, class." ordered the teacher.

All of the screaming came to an abrupt stop. Thank the lord. He was walking in search of a seat when he spotted the desk next to mine. You've got to be kidding me. Oh well, it's fine as long as I'm not picked on. I tried to focus on the lesson when he was being obnoxious by throwing crumpled pieces of paper at me. I tried to calm myself down incase I got in trouble,so I regained focus on the lesson at hand. The clock ticked by quickly and soon it was time for homeroom. I tried to find my way until I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going next time." he said coldly.

I looked up to see the person named Yoongi otherwise known as Suga. He pushed past me, and I quickly headed towards homeroom. What's with this guy? That's when I got a major pain in my chest. I almost fell down until someone caught me. It was V from earlier. What the heck is going on?

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Who do you have for homeroom?" he asked.

"Ms.Johnson" I replied.

"Looks like we have the same homeroom, lt's go." he said.

 What happened to me? The pain was gone as soon as he touched me, but how? I shrugged it off as we walked to homeroom. Inside, everyone was there and Ms.Johnson turned to us.

"You two are late." she said.

"I'm really sorry-"

"I'm sorry, it was my fault." replied V. 

I looked up at him, and he winked at me.

"Well since you're new, I'll let you go, so you both may go to your seats" she replied.

I saw the other two new exchange students. Jungkook and Jimin. Why do I keep seeing these exchange students?

"Hey V, who's this girl?" asked the guy known as Jimin.

"A friend." he replied,"her name is Eunha"

I questioned if he really is my friend.

"Nice to meet you, Eunha." he said. I couldn't help but feel really unconfortable around him.

The youngest, Jungkook greeted me as well. These boys are really strange. There really is something off about them.

I had 2nd period with V and 3rd with Jungkook.

Soon when lunchtime came, V wanted me to meet his friends. Well by friends, some of the other exchange students. At the table sat, Jin, Rap Mon, and J-Hope. I can understand why many Koreans want to have an English name, but these however are strange. Oh well, I've got to stop questioning things. Jin reached for my hand, and I flinched from his cold hands.

"Are you okay, Eunha?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah." I replied. 

It was nice meeting everyone and all, but I can feel a strange aura about them. They're really not humans. Well I mean sure they're humans, but theyalso don't seem to be. It just might be me being suspicious, but I can't be too sure.

School went by with V being in bio with me. 

Art, my favorite subject. I went inside to find Jungkook sketching something quietly. I went over and stared at the artwork. It was a beautiful rose. I was amazed as how he could draw. When he saw me, he quickly tried to cover the artwork. 

"You're amazing." I said.

"Thanks." he replied shyly.

"You don't have to be shy around me." I said.

He nodded, and went back to sketching. I sat down next to him to sketch as well Today was a free draw day, so we could basically do whatever we wanted.

Next was the period I've been dreading. The godforsaken gym class. Since today was the first day, we were just given a free period, thankfully. I sat at the far corner and I saw Jimin walk towards me. 

"Hey, Eunha." he said.

"Hi" I said quietly.

I'm somehow afraid to be around him. He just gives me an unconfortable feeling. Sara ended up being in Gymtoo, so she sashayed over towards us. 

"Hey Jimin." she said.

"Oh, hi, you're Sara, right?" he questioned.

"Of course, everyone knows me." she said.

She gave me a look that signaled I should leave.

"Besides you shouldn't be around this girl." she said.

"Why not?" he questioned.

"She's not the type of person you want to be around, anyways she'll be on her way now, right?" said Sara.

"Yeah." I replied quietly.

Since this was a free period, I asked the gym teacher if I could go to the library. 

Once in the library, I scanned the book shelves if there was anything to read. Once I did find something interesting, I tried reaching for it, but my height was an issue. Curse you! Shortness! Anyways I tried reaching, but I ended up failing, when an arm went past mine to grab it. He handed it to me.

"Jin?" I questioned.

"Yeah." he replied," ask for help anytime since I'm a library assistant."

"Okay." I said quietly. 

I towards one of the tables to read silently until the period was over.

When the bell rang for the end of the school day, I raced towards the buses. I sat down in one of the seats until someone hovered over me.

"You're in my seat." the voice said

I looked up to see Suga.

"You don't own the seat." I replied.

"You really want to mess with me?" he questioned.

I kew this was going to end badly for both me and him I'll be hurt and he'll get in trouble. I just complied and sat in another seat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At home, my grandmother had an urgent matter to discuss.

"Eunha-ah." she called me over.

"Yes, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Drink this." she handed me a cup.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just drink it for now." she ordered.

I drank the liquid that tasted like nothing, just like water.

"Now can you explain?" I asked.

"Well have you noticed anything strange today?" she asked.

"Well yeah, some new students were kind of strange." I replied.

"New students?" she questioned.

"Yeah." I replied.

"What are their names?" she questioned.

I gave her the names of the seven guys.

She had a grim look on her face.

"It's best if you stay away from them." she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Soon you'll see who they really are." she replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yay! 1861 words. It would have been longer if I wasn't lazy