Jungkook Ending

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

"I choose Jungkook." I said.

Jungkook looked at me wide-eyed.
"Jungkook, hurry and go." ordered Namjoon.
He nodded and nervously took my hand in his. 
Outside the thunder roared which caused me to trip and twisted my ankle.
"Eunha?" he said.
"I'm fine." i said trying to get up, but cried out in pain.
"I'll just carry you." he said.
"What?" I said.
He immediately got me in his arms and his wings appeared. As we quickly approached a forest more thunder sounded and I buried my head in his chest.
We landed, but I still couldn't support myself. He set me down on a log, as more lightning flashed. He stared at me intently, as he was right i front of my face. He caressed my face, and he leaned in to kiss me. I didn't break the kiss instead I kissed back because I do love him. His demonic form  appeared. His blood-red eyes faded to chocolate brown ones. His horns disappeared and his wings faded as well. His fangs retreated as well. The clouds dispersed as sunshine filtered through the trees. He pulled me into his arms for a hug.

1 year later...
Everything changed. My grandmother was hidden away by creatures, but my grandfather rescued her which in turn made them lose their powers as Seers. I also lost my powers as well because I unleashed my ability to turn Jungkook human. I don't regret my descion. He stayed in America with me to go to school with me. The popular girls were jealous of me, and whenever they try to hit on Jungkook, he pulls me closer to him. That reminds me, Sara is no longer meaning she's gone now, so I don't really have any bullies around me.
We were walking home as usual. Jungkook was living in my neighbor's house, since they know baout Seers even though they aren't Seers. They always wanted a child even though Jungkook is all grown up, they still accepted him until they adopt a child of their own. At night, I heard a sudden tapping at my window. I got up scared, but realized it was only Jungkook. I helped him in.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned.
"I missed you." he said.
"You see me everyday." I said.
"But I want to see you now." he said.
I mentally facepalmed.
"Can I slep next to you tonight?" he asked.
"Are you insane?!" I exclaimed quietly.
"Please." he said.
"Fine." I said.
I went under my covers, and I awkwardly turned my back against him. I could fel his hot breath on my neck which made me flinch.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Nothing." I stammered.
"Do I make you nervous?" he asked.
"N-no." I stuttered.
"You're stuttering." he teased.
"Shut up." I said.
"Well goodnight." he said pulling me to his chest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you guys for reading this story. I'm sorry that this fanfiction was short. In reality, the days were supposed to span out, but I was losing the will to write it even though I had a really great idea. I move on from one band to another usually when I'm obssesed so I've moved on to VIXX, but it doesn't mean I won't continue writing BTS fanfics. I'm a new Starlight, so it'll take me awhile to write Vixx fanfics. Once all of the endings are uploaded, I'll post a poll for what fanfic I should write next! Once again, thank you guys!

                                                                                                                                                    ~MagesticDragon (Nahyoung Lee)