Path 1: Follow Him

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

Jimin was dragging me with him as I could hear the voices of students leaving the building. 

"Where are you taking me? Let me go!" I shouted.

"Be quiet!" he ordered.

I tried to escape  his grip, but I gave up after a few attempts. He dragged me towards one of the bathrooms.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"I know you saw us." he said.

"So? I'm not going to tell anyone" I said.

"But you know something else, don't you?" he asked.

"No." I answered confidently.

If he's talking about me knowing that he's an Incubus, well I'm not going to admit it.

"Don't lie to me." he said.

I didn't respond. He pushed me to one of the walls as I saw his eyes turn blood-red. 

"You know what I am, don't you?" he questioned.

I shook my head, trying to be innocent. He growled at me.

"Fine, I admit it, I know that you're really an Incubus." I said,"are you happy that I admitted it?"

He didn't answer. Instead he placed his lips on mine. I slowly melted into the kiss, until I realized what was happening. I quickly broke apart, trying to escape. I'm not going to let him drain my energy.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Let me go, I'm not going to let you do this to me." I said.

"What if I don't want to let you go." he countered.

"Let her go!" ordered a voice.

I saw the figure by the entrance, it was V.

"What're you doing here? You just interupted me!" he shouted.

"None of your business, she's coming with me." he said.

He took my wrist and took me with him. We went out of the school's entrance and he took me to a nearby park.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"You know what we are now, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, you're an Undine." I answered.

"Right." he said.

I saw him become completely surrounded by water which was his true form. 

"Jimin doesn't usually act like that, it's probably after he, well you know drained that girl's energy" he explained,"he probably wanted more, but..."

"I understand." I said.

"I'm sorry about you being in this mess with everyone after you." he said.

"It's fine, but can you tell me why I'm so important? Like what ability do I possess?" I asked.

"Well you have the power to change a being into a human" he said quietly.

"But why would everyone want to be human?" I asked.

"Everyone has their own reasons." he said. 

"What's your reason?" I asked.

"Me, well I don't want this life of being an elemental anymore." he started.

"Why not?" I asked.

"For starters, we're slaves to some magi, and I want to have a human life." he said.

"Oh I see." I said.

"Wait why can't I turn everyone human?" I asked.

"That's the problem, you can only do it once." he said,"in fact that's the only way creatures can be turned human so far."

"Then how come you don't fight with Jimin, Jin, Rap Mon, J-Hope, Suga and Jungkook over me?" I asked.

"Well we agreed to let you choose." he said,"to choose the person you liked best."

"Oh."I replied.

"Don't worry about it right now." he said.

I stared at my feet as we walked.

"Come on, I'll walk you home." he said.

We arrived home and V said his goodbye to me. I quickly ran upstairs to contemplate what happened to me today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Guys! Comment who Eunha should get closer to next! (Rap Mon/Jin/Suga/J-Hope/Jungkook) I didn't want to include Jimin after this whole thing 

Go On~(Coming Soon)