V Ending

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

"I choose Taehyung." I said.

"Taehyung, don't be reckless." said Namjoon.
"When was I ever reckless?" asked Taehyung.
"Just take this seriously." he said.
"You know I will." said Taehyung.
He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me outside. 
"Where are you taking me?" I asked.
He didn't answer me instead he kept taking me somewhere mysterious. We reached a dense forest where he let go of my hand. He stared into my eyes.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Nothing." he said.
He got closer to me as I backed away. My back touched a tree trunk, so I had no means of escape, not that I wanted to escape. I stared down at my feet from the awkwardness. He lifted my chin up to pull me in for a kiss. I was in shock for a moment until I melted into the kiss. 

Bright light illuminated off of him, so in shock I broke away. His watery form appeared which slowly dissolved into a human state. He brought me into his embrace as all the clouds faded, and everything returned to a normal state.

1 year later...
Taehyung remained in America with all his official documents sorted out by a Seer. My ability to see auras are no more, as all my powers were stripped after turning Taehyung human. My grandparents lost their powers as well which makes us a normal family. It's not bad to be normal especially now that I actually have friends. I met a group at school who apparently loved my anime shirt. They welcomed me, and Carly ended up apologizing for being mean to me, so we became like sisters. Since Taehyung stayed, I see him everyday, and he does get protective of me in front of other guys. I always for his jealously, but it's cute.
Today, he waited for me to get out of my final class, and he took my hand in his.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Somewhere." he answered.
Wow that tells me a lot. We ended up at the park in front of a pond.
"Do you miss the water?" I asked.
"Kind of, but I get to be with you." he said.
I playfully punched his shoulder which ended up as us playfully figting until I he fell on top of me. He gazed into my eyes, and leaned down to kiss me. The whole park disappeared around us, as we were stuck in endless time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you guys for reading this story. I'm sorry that this fanfiction was short. In reality, the days were supposed to span out, but I was losing the will to write it even though I had a really great idea. I move on from one band to another usually when I'm obssesed so I've moved on to VIXX, but it doesn't mean I won't continue writing BTS fanfics. I'm a new Starlight, so it'll take me awhile to write Vixx fanfics. Once all of the endings are uploaded, I'll post a poll for what fanfic I should write next! Once again, thank you guys!

                                                                                                                                                    ~MagesticDragon (Nahyoung Lee)