Day 7: Memories

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

This morning, my grandmother had something important to tell me.
"Yes, grandmother?" I asked.
"This is going to shock you, but you don't know everything." she said.
"I don't know everything of what?" I asked.
"When you were long, I had to take your memories away from you." she said.
"What memories?" I asked.
"The memories of you knowing everything from Seers to all the creatures." she said.
"Buy why would you take them away from me?" I asked.
"It was to keep you safe because all creatures were in war to win you." she said.
"Now the reason why I'm telling you this is because I can let you regain your memories, but you'll be unconscious for who knows how long." she said,"so do you want to get them back?"
"Y-yes." I said nervously.
"Now it won't hurt, and you won't starve or anything." she said.
"Are you saying that I could be gone for more than a week?" I asked.
"It could happen." she said,"now lay down on your bed, so I can do this for you."
I obeyed, and she started to chant something that I couldn't understand.
My eyes grew blurry as everything disappeared around me.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Eunha!" shouted a voice. I blinked open my eyes to see myself under a tree to find a boy in front of me.
"Are you really dozing off again?" teased the boy.
"Shut up, Namjoon!" I shouted.
Wait I didn't actually know that this was Namjoon. Did that really just come out of my mouth? 
"Come on." he said.
I didn't control anything, all I could do was see which means I was reliving through my memories.
He took my hand and we started running through the vast meadow. Unfortunately for me he was a werewolf, so he was faster than me. He noticed that I was slowing down.
"Do you want me to carry you?" he asked.
"Are you sure?" I asked,"what if I'm heavy"
"Oh come on, you don't look heavy, and are you questioning my strength?" he asked.
"No." I replied.
"Then climb on my back." he said.
"Alright." I said.
He carried me as he ran, and I just giggled. A distant howl could be heard It was Esyn, his mother. Well that was her nickname  just like how Rap Monster was his. Wait are my memories really returning? How do I know all of this now?
"Sorry Eunha, but it looks like I have to go." he said.
"It's fine oppa, I'll see you tomorrow." I said.
"See ya." he said transforming into a wolf to return to his pack. I walked back home to Everdenn City. Everdenn? I remember, it's my hometown. Does this mean that I'm not actually human? No wait, Seers are humans, but different. Seers were normal humans in villages and cities. When villages were small, every human knew about Seers, but as time went on with fewer Seers, everyone else forgot about them. Everdenn City is home to both Seers and humans, so us Seers protect the normal people from creatures. I trudged back home when someone suddenly appeared in front of me. I almost screamed, but then realized it was only Hoseok oppa.
"Did you really have to scare me?" I asked.
"Well it was funny." he said. 
I punched his shoulder.
"Ow, what'd you do that for?" he pouted.
"You know very well why." I said.
Hoseok didn't turn from an angel to a fallen angel. No it's because he was born as a fallen angel. It's rare for fallen angels, to have children, but now we know that they can actually have children. I feel bad because he doesn't deserve to live like a fallen angel when his parents were the ones who committed the sins.
"So do you want to hang out?" he asked.
"Sorry oppa, I have to head home." I said,"maybe next time."
"Alright, and I promise I won't scare you next time." he said.
"Alright." I replied heading back onto the path home.
Everything started to fade as I relived another memory.
I was in a forest when I heard crying. Wait wasn't this my dream from before? I remember dreaming about the girl and the boy, then this must be it. 
The scene played exactly like the dream, when I saw more.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"J-jungkook." he said.
"Well my name is Eunha." I said.
"Anyways don't belive what others say about you, you're not a monster to me." I said.
"Wait can I see you again?" he asked.
"Yeah, I live in Everdenn, what about you?" I asked.
"I live far from here, I'll meet you somewhere." he said.
"Alright, do you want to come back to this forest in a week?" I asked.
"A-alright." he said.
Well I can see that he was shy around me before. 
The memory faded when another showed. 

I saw myself in the forest again. It must have been the time I said that I'll meet Jungkook again. As I trudged on forward, I reached the spot we were in before. I saw his figure, and I rushed over to him. We sat on a log to get to know each other.
"So, how are you today?" I asked.
"Good." he replied.
"No one's making fun of you, are they?" I asked.
"No." he replied quietly.
"Well if you need a friend, i'll be your friend." I said.
"A friend?" he asked.
"Yeah, I'll gladly be yor friend." I said.
"A-alright." he said hesitantly. 

The memory faded and it looked like time has passed. Apparently the memory that appeared was two years later, so when I was seven. Jungkook and I were in the forest again, since we always meet there. His shyness slightly went away, but he couldn't help it. Soon I had to leave to return home. I walked through the forest when I heard a sound. It was a crack of a branch. I turned around, and saw that a tree was falling towards my direction. My feet were glued from shock, and as much I wanted to move, I couldn't since this was all just a memory. I braced myself for what was to come when I felt myself get whisked away. I looked above me to see a older boy.
"Hey, are you alright?" he asked.
"Yeah." I said in a whisper.
"My name is Seokjin." he said.
"I'm Eunha." I replied.
"I'll take you home." he said.
"No it's fine, I don't want to trouble you." I said.
"I don't mind." he said.
He held my hand as we walked through the forest. When we reached Everdenn, my grandmother was apparently worried sick. She thanked Seokjin for saving me, but it looked like something was bothering her. Was it the fact that he is a vampire? Oh well I can't question my memories.

Memory after memory passed by. There was one with Suga. The way I met him was because of my recklessness. I was playing in the forest by climbing up into the trees. The problem was that I fell because the branch broke off. I guess he heard my scream because the moment I opened my eyes was when I was held in his arms. Although he immediately dropped me on the ground.
"Really?!" I shouted.
"Is that anyway to treat your rescuer?" he asked.
"You just dropped me on the ground." I complained.
"At least you didn't fall 10 feet." he said.
"Anyways my name is Eunha, what's yours?" I asked.
"Yoongi, but I'd rather you'd call me Suga." he said.
"Alright, I'll see you around." I said leaving. 

V and I met when I went to a nearby lake during one summer. He and I would play around in the water. I of course knew that he was a water elemental, and a very playful one too. I was being mischievious while I was there, so I pushed him in, not that he was pissed off. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in as well.
"Really?!" I shouted.
"What? It's revenge." he replied. 
I rolled my eyes, and we started splashing water at each other.

Lastly, I met Jimin last. The only way I met him was because of Jungkook, and I can see why. Even as alittle girl, I can faintly see their auras. An Incubus is a demon, so they would know each other well. Although Jimin was older, Jungkook always as well. Anyways, he was always protective of me when it comes to other boys for some reason. I do always keep him company if he needs it when he's just lonely sometimes.

As I saw these memories, it changes everything I knew about them. How could I have been friends with everyone?