Day 3 : True Forms

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

Last night, I had a strange dream. I was in a dark forest, unable to escape what was chasing after me. Soon I was being chased by many different creatures. I was cornered by vampires, werewolves, demons and more until I woke up. Mia jumped on me  to wake me up. She must have sensed that I was having a nightmare.I checked my clock to see it was 7:00 a.m. I jumped out of bed to get ready and eat something to get to the bus stop. While waiting, I was wondering whether or not I'll be able to see everyone's true forms. Once on the bus, I snapped out of my thoughts when I stared at Suga. I could see him as a phoenix. I hate to admit it, but he does look beautiful and magestic, but does he really have to be cold to me? He also had a form of a phoenix as a human wearing all orange and gold.

At school, I didn't see V in first period strangely. In homeroom, I almost jumped because of Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook had horns, blood-red eyes, and demonic wings. He dressed in all black which wasn't surprising since he does as a human too. Jimin had ram-like horns as well which isn't surprising because an Incubus is a demon too. He had blood-red eyes and also wore a red and golld outfit.

"Is something wrong, Eunha?" asked Jimin.

I shook my head unable to speak. They just looked at each other weirdly shrugged it off.

At lunch, I saw Rap Mon in his wolf form which was actually really beautiful. He had a gray pelt with blue eyes. He doesn't seem like he would actually hurt me though. Jin had blood-red eyes, and he looked like a prince. I was entranced by his beauty, but I have to remember that he's a vampire after all. They were all questioning my looks. I just realized to ask where V was.

"Hey guys, what happened to V?" I asked.

"He's just sick, that's all." answered Rap Mon.

Well I know this isn't true. V is a water elemental, how can he get sick? I couldn't just tell them I knew what they were. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I honestly hate Gym with a passion. Luckily our Gym teacher was out sick, so we had a substitute. I asked our substitute if I could go to the library. I asked because I don't want to be near Jimin and Sara. Well I guess it's mostly Jimin because I know he is an Incubus, but also being near Sara, she's going to murder me. I know Jimin has been trying to nice to me, but knowing what he is I can't be near him.

At the library, I went to sit at a table where I can be far away from people. Usually there's a small desk for students far away from others. It was a nice gesture by our librarian to me because she knows that I don't want to near any other students. Soon the time ticked by quickly and I'm supposed to return to Gym before the final bell rings for the end of the school day. I had 15 minutes left, but I was rushing out when I bumped into Jin. I almost fell like an idiot which was really embaressing when he caught me. I almost flinched from his ice-cold hands, but I remained calm. Everyone's eyes were on us.

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

"Yeah, thank you." I said leaving.

Well that was embarrassing because everyone ended up staring at us. I rushed back to Gym, but before I could reach all the way to the Gym, I could hear voices in the girls locker room. Oh god, Eunha, what are you getting yourself into? I slowly crept in, scared of getting in trouble. The voices got louder when I heard-? Wait, I should leave before I get closer to the scene.

"J-jimin..." a voice trailed. It was Sara. 

I peered from the corner to see Jimin and Sara without their clothes. My innocent eyes though. 

"Shh, they'll hear us, unless you want that to happen." he said to her.

I quickly rushed out hoping that they didn't notice me. I went inside the Gym to sit in the corner avoiding the other guys playing something with a random ball. I cowered in the corner, trying to erase the scene in my mind by drawing. With two minutes to spare, the two returned and Jimin glanced at me. I quickly looked down to my sketchbook.  He walked towards me and soon the bell rang. I quickly tried to escape, ut he grabbed my arm.

"We need to talk." he said.

Should I follow him or escape?

 

Follow Him

Escape

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

Originally this was only to pick your guy as the ending, but I had no idea what to call it. I feel like I should put a pathway at certain parts, but one of them will result in  a bad ending while the other will go to continue the story. I'll have both up soon