Choices

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

Alright I have to follow my heart which means who do I love? Everyone somehow confessed either directly or indirectly before.

Namjoon-Werewolf

He was my best friend until I lost my memories. We always played in the forest and meadows as children.

I remember...His mother didn't like him leaving the pack to visit me. At a young age, he was told that he had a future mate, so his mother wanted him to stay away from me. Especially since he had duties in the pack. One day, his mother tried to attack me, but he got in between us, which led to a fight between his mother and him. She left claw marks on his snout which I felt sorry for since it was my fault. He escaped somewhere, and I soon found him in the woods. I tended to his wounds, as I apologized for everything.

Seokjin-Vampire

He rescued me. He was always cautious around me for some reason.

I remember...He got injured and I was there to help him, but of course being the clumsy person I am, I ended up cutting my knee. The scent of my blood drove him insane, but he couldn't bring himself to drink my blood. He tried to endure the desire, but I ended up forcing him to because I do care about him, and if blood can help his injuries, then I'll let him. Of course I didn't get turned because I'm a Seer, and Seers don't get turned.

Yoongi-Phoenix

He was cold and quiet around me since he doesn't express himself that well. I mean I can understand since he does get reborn.

I remember...He would actually be nice and caring. He tries to look after me, especially when I climb things, so that I wouldn't fall. He was always there for me. He started to open up, but he still couldn't express his feelings. 

Hoseok-Fallen Angel

He always was cheerful even though he was left to live in unhappiness. 

I remember...I would climb on his back as we flew. He would be playful as w soared through the sky. I've developed a fear of heights no thanks to him. He would dangle me by holding my wrists, but he never once dropped me. I can see through his mask sometimes whn he's down. I always talked to him if he ever felt depressed.

Taehyung-Undine

He was always weird and playful around me. 

I remember...Whenever I visited the lake he would always splash water on me. One day, I came prepared with an umbrella, so I wouldn't get splashed. In the end he summon a tidal wave which really pissed me off. I trid to jump on him, ut he turned into his water form. It ended u with me chasing him until I got tired.

Jimin-Incubus

He was always outgoing and cheerful.

I remember...I swear I keep on running into him when he does his job as an Incubus. I was wandering around when i could hear voices, but as soon as I saw Jimin, I started treading closer until I saw. Being a little girl, I was mentally scarred, now I remember everything. I remember that I couldn't actually look him in the eye, and I kept avoiding him. He confronted me and asked what was wrong, but I said I was fine. In the end, I had to tell him, and he said that it was nothing and that I should forget about it. I think if I remember correctly, I fell asleep on his shoulder. 

Jungkook-Demon

He was the shy quiet one.

I remember...One day when we were 12 before my memories were gone, he confessed to me. He said that he liked me, and that I was always there for him. At the time, I didn't realize what that meant, so I said that I like him too, and ended up hugging him. I mean we wer only 12, well atleast I was only 12, he was hundreds of years old.

Who stole my heart?