Jin Ending

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

"I choose Jin." I said.
"Alright Jin hyung, go take her to safety." ordered Namjoon.
"Okay." he said.
He took my hand in his as we went out the door. We ran until I tripped, and twisted my ankle.
"I'll carry you." he said.
He carried me bridal style to a forest. Lightning could b seen as I jumped back in surprise from thunder. My fear of thunder is really that bad.
"It's okay." he said.
Before I could flinch again, he wrapped his arm around me. I tried to think, how do I turn him human. How do I use this power? This was driving me insane, since we so little time. He looked into my eyes. He cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked, but I soon melted into the kiss. He caressed my face, and a light began to shine. He pulled away, and I could see his fangs and his blood-red eyes. They started to fade slowly. His fangs retracted to normal teeth and his eyes returned to his chocolate brown eyes. The clouds receded to show the clear blue sky.
"You did it, Eunha." said Jin.
I hugged him. Even if he was a vampire for all of eternity, I would've still loved him. He's the only one in my heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 year later...
Jin finished high school, and moved on to college. I still can't help but question how Jin was able to live like a human again. He has no official birth certificate or anything for his existance. Apparently there's a Seer who ended up helping us out, and was able to get all the official documents for him to be an official citizen. Well an official citizen in Korea, and sadly not here. I miss him, but I still would've missed him even if he was still here because of him being in college. Everyone else, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook returned to their lives as creatures. I on the other hand lost my abilities as a Seer, so I can no longer see auras of any creatures. It does kind of scare me becuase any creature could be lurking around as a human without me noticing. There's no way for me to regain my Seer abilities, but I'm happy to live a normal life now. School has changed too. I slowly started to open up, and gained a group of friends. Apparently me wearing an anime shirt helps because people came up to me saying how they love my Attack on Titan shirt. The other good news is that I'm no longer bullied, actually I haven't seen Sara around for a long time. I wonder, did Jimin destroy her by her life energy? Since Sara's gone, Carly has become my new best friend, surprisingly. The only reason why she was friends with Sara in the first place was because Sara was her only friend. 
Jin tries to keep in touch with me despite the time difference. I wonder if he really had to go back to Korea, but oh well. I was walking home from Carly's house since we hung out talking about music and anime which is surprising. Atleast I got her into Attack on Titan and Hetalia. A breeze swept through my hair as I walked. Our houses weren't too far from each other, so it only took me 5 minutes to reach home, but I saw a figure at my door step. As the figure came into view, I realized who it was. 
"Jin!" I shouted running towards him.
"Eunha-yah!" he called. 
I ran to chest where he wrapped his arms around me for a hug.
"How are you here?" I asked.
"Well let's just say I'm studying abroad in America." he said.
"Yay!" I said hugging him.
"This way, I don't have to miss you anymore." he said.
"Come in you two." said my grandmother,"Dinner's ready."
My grandmother was taken that day when the creatures were hunting me. My grandfather found her, but they both also lost their owers which causes us to be a normal family I guess. We sat down at the dining table for the special meal my grandmother prepared for Jin's welcoming. His school is only 20 minutes away, so he can visit me whenever he has time. 
After dinner was over, Jin and I went upstairs to my room to catch up on some things. I can notice him fidgeting, so I asked,"Jin is anything wrong?"
He gazed into my eyes and pulled me into a kiss which was really unexpected of his character. 
"I couldn't hold back because I missed you." he said.
"I can understand that." I said as I pulled him back for another kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you guys for reading this story. I'm sorry that this fanfiction was short. In reality, the days were supposed to span out, but I was losing the will to write it even though I had a really great idea. I move on from one band to another usually when I'm obssesed so I've moved on to VIXX, but it doesn't mean I won't continue writing BTS fanfics. I'm a new Starlight, so it'll take me awhile to write Vixx fanfics. Once all of the endings are uploaded, I'll post a poll for what fanfic I should write next! Once again, thank you guys!

                                                                                                                                                    ~MagesticDragon (Nahyoung Lee)