Day 2: Auras

BTS: What You Really Are [Choose Your Story]

My alarm went off, and I shot out of bed. It's a habit that when someone or something wakes me up, I get out of bed quickly. Mia jerked awake from my swift movement. She lays on my bed as well, so I would wake her up. I quickly got on my clothes which was a random t-shirt, a sea green hoodie, jeans and of course my amazing Attack on Titan backpack. I mean I always where a hoodie over what I wear which are basically t-shirts because I'm insecure about how I look. I honestly have been insecure about my weight ever since I was younger. My grandmother reassures me that I look fine now, and that I'm beautiful. Of course I thank her, but I still don't believe it. My best solution was to hide myself from the world. I looked at the clock that read 6:00 a.m. I mean I always get up early to get on the internet, so why not. I sat in my chair, and Mia was gazing into my eyes as if she spoke "Please, can i get on your lap?" Her being adorable gets me every single time. There's one thing that I didn't question about the seven guys yesterday. They're from Korea, how the heck do they speak English fluently? Of course I'm billingual too, since I was born in America, and I speak Korean to my family. I'm done with questioning their prescence because it's just going to drive me insane. But having them as friends wouldn't be too bad, if I get to have friends.

 

When it became 7:35, I rushed out the door to get to the bus stop. The bus stop was right down the street, and the bus gets here at 7:39, but I hate being late. Before I forgot, I grabbed my iPod and headphones. 

"Bye, grandma" I said leaving.

"Have a good day a school." she replied.

I quickly walked down the street as I saw the usual people at the bus stop. They mind their own business, so I'm left to listen to my music. 

 

When the bus finally arrived, we got on quickly. I was about to sit in my usual spot, but then I realized that Suga sits there. Maybe being in the front of the bus wouldn't be so bad, since not many people sit there.

I sat in silence listening to some Kpop. Yes, I listen to Kpop, and I realize that not all Korean people love Kpop, but I do. Currently, I was listening to Boyfriend's Crooked, until at the last stop Suga interupted me. He kept annoying me bu poking the back of my head from the seat behind me. What's with this guy? A pain crept to the back of my head. There it is again! The same pain from yesterday. I flinched alittle because of a burning sensation. I grabbed my head, and it soon disappeared. That's weird...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When I got to school, everything was normal. Like talking to V in 1st period. It was actually easy to get to know him although he can be pretty weird sometimes, but I guess that's just his 4D personality. I swear that I saw a blue aura around him. I know that you can't really see an aura around things, but this is just getting me creeped out. Am I losing my mind? I know that no one else can notice it, but it's only on him. 

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No" I replied unsure of myself of what I saw.

"You don't seem sure." he said.

"No, I'm just tired." I said and focused on the lesson. 

 

Homeroom wasn't any better because when I entered, there was black aura around Jungkook. It looked like a shadow was surrounding him, and there was a maroon aura around Jimin. I can't be losing my mind because I'm only seeing auras for them. Wait are they really auras? How can I be sure that they are really auras? 

"Hey, Eunha, are you okay?" asked Jungkook.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about me." I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The school day went by and I became more and more confused. I saw Rap Mon with a silvery gray aura, Jin with a blood-red aura,and J-Hope with a gray aura. They all question if I was alright, and I answered that I was but in reality, I'm not. I don't understand what's going on.

Lastly I saw Suga with an orange aura. The thing that confuses me most is that why am I only seeing auras of these seven? I know I'm not losing my sanity because it's only the seven of them.

I got home to see my grandmother.

"Eunha-ah, we need to talk." she said.

"Yes, grandmother." I replied. 

We sat in the living room.

"You've been seeing strange things, haven't you?" she asked.

"Yes, how do you know?" I asked.

"It's all about you becoming a Seer." she replied.

"A Seer? What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Our bloodline goes back to ancient times where supernatural creatures were easily found." she began.

I nodded, but still unsure.

"Seers can see the auras of supernatural creatures disguised as humans." she said.

"Are you saying the seven students are supernatural beings?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Can you explain more about a Seer?" I asked.

"Of course. Seers are humans born with special abilities such as seeing auras and the true forms of beings." she said,"soon you'll be able to see the true forms of the seven."

"But why must I stay away?" I asked.

"You need to, you're a special Seer that must be protected from harm." she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You are more special than any of the other Seers, you're parents were killed to protect you." she said.

I looked down at my hands.

"Do I have to stay away?" I asked.

"It's for your own safety, but I can not stop you." she said.

"Alright, but can you tell me what creatures each of them are?" I asked.

"Tell me their aura color." she ordered.

"Jin had the color of blood-red." I said.

"That's easy to figure out, what do you think?" she asked.

"A vampire?" I questioned.

"Correct, now next." she said.

"Rap Mon had a silvery gray aura." I said.

"A werewolf." she said.

"Alright, Suga had an orange aura.

"He's a Phoenix"

"Then J-Hope had a gray aura." I said.

"He's a fallen angel" she said.

"Jimin had a maroon aura." I said.

"You should stay away from this one since he's an Incubus." she said.

"no wonder why I felt unconfortable around him.

I remember what an Incubus was. They target females, and well yeah...

"V had a blue aura." I said.

"He's a water elemental, an Undine" she said.

"Lastly, Jungkook had a black aura." I said.

"He's a demon for sure, but so are Jin and Jimin." she said.

"Alright, I see what you mean." I said.

I went upstairs to my room to see a green aura around Mia. I quickly rushed downstairs to my grandmother. 

"Why does Mia have a green aura?" I asked.

"She's your familiar." she replied.

"But aren't familiars usually with witches?" I asked.

"Not all the time." she said," Mia's still young, so she won't be able to turn into a human or communicate with you."

I nodded unsure about everything. This is not what I expected. All these years, I thought I was normal, but no I'm faced with this.