Chapter III

Trust Me

YUNA

"야! 뭐야?! What have you done?!" Yuna yells at Minju after she saw what she types in her messenger app. 

"Hehe... 미안해용 언니~ (I’m sorry Eonnie)“ says Minju with her deadly cuteness. "I was just kidding around." He grabs Yuna's arm and drops her weight.

"Aaahh... what if he gets the wrong idea?!" She pulls her arm free from Minju's embrace. "Like hell I miss him." 

"Who says that you're the one who miss him?”

She turns her head toward her friend. "What are you saying?" 

"What if... I'm the one who miss him?" 

Silents. For a few seconds they only stare at each other eyes. Yuna looks at Minju with a huge question mark on her face, meanwhile Minju is just blinking her eyes cutely. “ARE YOU CRAZY?! 넌 미쳤어?!" Once again Yuna yells.

Minju covers her left ear and it a few times. "Stop yelling, the members are still sleeping,” she explains. 

"Aaahh... you're too much. Seriously..." 

"Look... he hasn't even read it yet, just chill," she says while looking at the screen. Yuna doesn't respond. "Just tell him it was me if he says anything. Okay?" She gives her a little wink and poke Yuna's cheek lightly. 

Yuna still stuck to her phone screen. Thinking why isn’t he reading the message? Maybe he misunderstood it already? Is that why he isnt reading the message? Because he sees it from the quick-glance notification and he wont open it? Yuna stars to type something then she dismiss her thoughts of continuing and puts her phone down instead. I want to see what he has to say, she says.

15 minutes later still nothing. No new message. Yuna constantly checks her phone every 3 minutes to see if he replies. Sometimes she even of the messenger app to check whether he reads it already. But nothing... he hasn't even open the message.

"Are you waiting for his reply?" Minju asks.

"아냐 (No),” she answers and puts her phone back.

"What, what is it eonni?" Halla, who just woke up, joins the conversation and sit next to Yuna in the living room. 

"Nothing. It's nothing, geez" 

"Yuna. Is waiting a chat from... Namjoon Oppa," Minju answers. 

"Namjoon oppa? Who is that?” ask Halla. 

“That guy from boy band Bangtan… you know…” Minju answers. 

Halla frowns, trying to remember. “Aaaahhh… that guy. Yes, yes. I remember. He was your friend right Eonnie?” she asks Yuna. “Why? Why are you waiting for his reply?” 

“Nothing. 그냥… (Just…)” she answers. 

Minju giggles, she’s amuse because of Yuna’s awkwardness. “She was chatting with that sunbae. and i snatched her phone and sent a message…” Minju mouths the word ‘I miss you’ to Halla. Halla’s eyes get bigger. 

“Really?!” Halla chuckles. 

“… and now he’s not replying. So Yuna Eonnie is very worry. Right?” Minju act cutesy towards Yuna again and pinch her cheeks. 

“It’s your fault,” Yuna answers. 

Halla and Minju exchange looks and laugh because of Yuna irritated tone. Yuna can only hope that Namjoon isn’t misunderstood.  

***

YUNA

Yuna and her teammates are in their company’s dance studio. They’re going to practice their dance moves for their new song. Everybody is stretching, letting their muscle relax. Not too long, the choreographer then enters the dance studio with a clipboard. As he walks in, everybody stops what they’re doing and bows the teacher. 

“Okay… so tomorrow. You’ll be performing iiiiin… EmKa?” the teacher taps his clipboard. “Let’s start then. Finish your stretching and we will begin,” he adds. 

“네! (Yes!)” everyone answers at the same time. 

“Teacher… do you know who else going to perform tomorrow?” 
Halla asks as she walks toward the teacher and take a peek at the clipboard. 

“I don’t have the list… but if i’m not mistaken, there’ll be Big Bang, BESTie, UNIQ… and that boy band that everyone ships you guys with…” he answers. 

“Ship us? Boy Band? Who?” asks Yujin. 

“BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!” Minju scream her lungs out.

“Yap, them.” he agrees. 

Minju runs with little steps towards Yuna. “Yuna yaa, it’s our chance to meet Namjoon-sunbae,” Minju whispers in her ears. 

“Our…?” she asks. 

“Well… you, I mean,” Minju corrects what she said with an awkward laugh. “What are you going to do when you meet him?” 

Yuna is thinking what to answer. “Nothing… probably. It’s not like we have any time to talk anyways. I’m not even sure we’re going to meet.” 

“Ahh, you’re no fun.” says Minju while walking away. 

What am I gonna do? she taught.