Chapter I: Prolog

Trust Me

NAMJOON

BTS just finished their stage performance bringing an unexpected price as a winner for this week music chart. Everybody is still busy being overly happy and taking turns to hold the trophy or trying to express their feeling, but couldn’t. Meanwhile, Namjoon already take his seat on a sofa and takes out his phone from his bag. He types a short and quick message on his phone, then hit send as he finish. He stares at the screen for a few second, just in case if that particular someone will reply to his text immediately. 

"뭐해? (What are you doing?) You shouldn't be looking at your phone. You should be celebratingㅡ with us!" Hoseok takes an empty seat next to Namjoon as he extend his arm around Namjoons' shoulder. 

"아냐, 난 그냥... (nothing, I'm just...)" he stutters.

"그냥 뭐? (just, what?)" Hoseok takes his phone and put it on the counter table right next to the sofa. “Celebrate now, phone later. 알았서? (Okay?)” 

"Celebrate later. Your schedule is not over yet. C'mon, change your clothes, we're leaving immediately!" says the manager while he calls out the rest of the member who still are still taking selfies with their first trophy.

Bangtan just won first place in one of the music show. Everyone attention is now fixed on the trophy. Still can't believe what happen tonight. While their feelings are still mixed up, they hurriedly change clothes and leave the building with the company's car to attend a radio show. What an opportune that they're are able to announce their first win through radio OFFICIALLY! 

As they're on their way to the radio station, Namjoon can only hold his phone tight just in case he receive a message through an app. Not too long after he get in and sit himself down comfortably, his phone vibrate and makes a little ding voice. 


YOU-나: 우아아아아, 잘했어 오빠! (Woooooooow, great job, Oppa!)
YOU-나: YOU-나 send a video 


His smile rose. Namjoon tap the video and let it load. Its her and her friend, Minju, in practice room, he presume. A lot of mirrors and wooden floor. Namjoon's hearing sense is feed up with a hectic sounds of girls voice. He pause the video immediately as adrenalin fills him up. 

"What the hell are you watching?" Hoseok lean on towards the front seat.

"Ah this... umm... its an ad. I want to play a game then an ad shows up," he stutters as he exit the messenger app. 

"What kind of ad? I heard girl voices," ask Hoseok with suspicious tone, jockingly. 

"It's not like what you thinkㅡ" He pushes Hoseok face back to his sit. 

He then takes out his earphone from his pocket and plug the jack to his phone. He resumes the video and sees two girls jumping around crazily while they put each other arms around their shoulder. 

"죽하해! 죽하해! 죽하해! 오빠들 죽하해!" (Congratulation! Congratulation! Congratulation! Oppa congratulation!)

They jump around the studio and Namjoon can see the rest, in a glimpse, practicing and some just staring at them. Namjoon chuckles as the 8 seconds video stops. Namjoon hits download button on his screen and run his fingers across the keyboard and type a message. 


김감준: I'm gonna be on radio live on-air. Make sure you listen XD        
김남준: 김남준 send a sticker


He closes the messenger app then open his personal playlist and play Urban Zakapa on his phone. As he listen to the melody from his earphone, the car is going forward through the night. 

Thank you. He whispers...