monday

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

annelien pov

First period was math like always on mondays, wednesday and fridays. Tasha and I where already in the class when bangtan walked in. It was the first time that I saw V smiling when he walked the class in. I wished that he was smiling at me but that is to beautiful to be true. and I think that jin and tasha are lost in each others eyes and smile. he kept looking at her till he was at his seat, he almost bumped into jungkook while he was walking infront of him. the rest of the school day passed by just fine.

RIIIIIIING

final period was over. I walked to the locker with tasha. I put everything away that i don't need and closed my locker.

"Are you going to wait with me till bangtan comes? then you can see your prince charming again." I asked her. I saw a little shade of pink on her cheeks when i mention her prince charming.

"I loved to but the bus." she said.

"where I need to wait for them is not so far away from our bus stop you can wait and if they come late at the spot, then you can still get your bus in time." I tried to convince her to stay and wait with me which perfectly worked.

"okay, fine. I'll wait with you"

"Yes" I cheered and she chuckled.

We came at the spot where we need to wait for them. After 5min waiting and talking about nosense, they came.

"Annyeong" I said. Tasha gave jin a fast hug cuz the bus was just there. We started to walk to their shared house.

"So how was your day?" Jin said. While rap monster swung his arm around my neck.

"It was fine like always" I said. "How was yours?"

"Oh also fine like always " he said. V said something to rap monster. After that rap monster pulled his arm back.

We had to cross the street again before we came at there house. As almost wanted to cross the street V took my hand and like that we crossed the street. I felt my cheeks burning up. Why did he take my hand, and in front of his friends. I can't believe it, was this all a dream. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yah, don't look at me like that I - I just don't want that you get hit by a car or something."

"Arasso" I said looking way a bit smiling. It felt like he does care about me. He hold my hand till we came at his house. His house was not that far form where we crossed the street like 2 house away. He let go of my hand as we walked in. 

"Do want something to drink?" Namjoon asked. "No, thanks. Later maybe" I said.

"Then we can start now" V said. As he pulled me upstairs

Taehyung pov:

I entered my room first, it was still messy like the first time she came. As I turned around I saw her falling. I catch her just in time so she couldn't hit the floor. I was still holding her, we where standing so close to each other. I looked in her eyes as she looked back in mine. It was like the time was standing still. Like there was nothing else but us in the room, like no bed, just nothing in the room, just us. It felt all so right. This felt so right. I didn't want to break the moment.

"W-we s-should c-clean y-your r-room f-first, before we start with math." She said stutturing.

"Y-yeah W-we should" I said stutturing back. Why did I stutter? I felt a bit sad now. But she is right I really need to clean my room.

We started to clean, I picked all my dirty clothes up from the floor and some other stuff that doesn't belong on the floor. And she picked some papers from the floor and she cleaned my bed sheets as I clean my desk. After a hour we where finished cleaning my room. So now we could "finally" start the math thing. For the first time I did pay attention on what she said. After a hour I heard a soft nock on the door.

"NE" I said. We turned around to see Jin walking in with a tray of drinks and cookies.

"Come take a break now. I made the cookie's by myself." He said.

"Oh thanks oppa." She said happily. Why doesn't she call me oppa?

"Yeah thanks hyung" I said lazily.

"Wow, it's clean here. What happened?? Tae are you feeling all right?? Did you got hit by something?? Or Are you sick by any chance?? " He was feeling my forhead.

"We just cleaned my room and no I'm not sick and i aslo didn't got hit by something. She almost fell so that's why we cleaned my room first." I said annoyed and slapping his hand away.

"Ah I see. She has a good influence on you." He said winking at me. 'Aish this hyung'

"Hyung please" I said gretting my teeth.

"Arasso arasso, I get it. I'll let you too alone. See you guys later" Before he left he winked once again. 'I mean it. This hyung can work on my nerves sometimes' I hoped that she wouldn't ask anything about this, but guess what, I hoped wrong.

"W-what was that all about?" She asked.

"Huh? .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter