tuesday

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for letting you wait, but here is the next chapter. i hope that you like it. enjoy the chapter^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUESDAY (still annelien pov.)

we got home later then expect. I had only 5min before the bell goes to say that the extra hour for the classes who as that is over. so i know i will be late there to pick him up. I quicly changed my clothes. when i'm ready to leave I was already 4min too late and it's like 10 à 15min driving till i come at school.

"mom i'm going to pick up taehyung oppa from school for the tutoring lesson" I said to my mom

"okay, drive safe" she said

"yeah drive safe." tasha said.

"i will don't worry." i said to them

I took the second helmet and left to pick up taehyung.

Taehyung pov:

School was finally out. I hate extra hours, normally we have 7hours classes on a school day but 1 or 2 days in a week we have 8hours classes. I waited at the spot she asked for a.k.a our usual spot to wait. and like expect my hyungs and jungkook waited with me till she comes. cuz they really want to see her with the motorcycle. Because except for jin they still don't believe it that a girl like her drive's a motorcycle. i can't blame them i didn't believe it either in the beginning till i saw it. 4min passed and she wasn't here yet.

"Tasha just send me that she just left" Jin said.

"arasso" I said.

8 min passed and she still wasn't here yet. i stared to get worried. I walked nervously from one side to the other side.

"calm down, she will get here safely. you know she is a good driver. maybe it takes long to get here." Jin said trying to calm me down, I must say it didn't work what if something happend to her.

"but what if something happend to her, what if she got in a accident or worse" I said worried and with a worried look.

"you must really like her to get this worried, don't you. we never saw you getting this worried about a girl. she really means something to you" Namjoon hyung said.

"ne, i feel i can be me with her, she is not like the rest of the school that try to ask me out just because we are popular or rich and they aren't themself. she is just cute and funny specially when she is hyper, shy and blushing. she makes me want to study so i can pass and make her proud of me, and that never happened before. I want to be the person that makes her smile and happy, that protect her, that always will be by her side no matter what. not any girl other made me ever feel like this, like I feel now for her." I confessed to them. i finally sat down with my arms on my my legs and my head in my hands.

"Maybe you should say this to her or the last part at least" Rap mon said. Maybe he is right, but she wouldn't believe me and she probably see me as just a friend or something. why would she believeme, i'm a kingka and she is a nerd, wait let me correct that she is a very cute nerd. kingka's and nerd's don't go together, right?

"Wait ... Taehyung likes her?" Jimin asked surprised. and everyone nodded. "so now i get it why i got hit yesterday" he said while rubbing the place where I hit him yesterday. 

"Pabo" I said. jimin can be late at some points, like right now.

"Isn't that obvious that he likes her. And Jimin guess what?" Rap mon asked jimin.

"what?" He asked back

"You. Got. No. Jams., Pabo" rap mon said.

"mainhae, i didn't focus when you told it us the first time." Jimin apologise, while he looked sad down.

"it's okay, don't worry. can happen to everyone. like i misunderstood jin when he said he like tasha and i thought he liked annelien." I said trying to comfort him and make him kind of happy again.

"arasso" He just said but a bit happier.

"taehyung, I think you don't need to worry anymore" Jin said.

"why??" I asked him. as i heard the sound of a motorcycle.

"cuz i see her coming this way" He said.

"Jjinja?" jump off my seat. looking in the direction from where the sound was coming with wide eyes. It was really her. my face light up when she was almost here. she stopped in front of us and stapped off taking her helmet off. she walked trowards us and stopped in front of me.

"I'm sorry, I'm late because our bus was too late here. what caused that i had 5min before the bell goes here and i left 4min too late and it's like 15min driving till i'm here.mainhae" She apologise. i hugged her in responts i was just too happy to see her safe here. i felt that she was surprised and didn't know what to do i realised her from the hug and cought a bit awkwardly. there was a silence

"WOOW, is that your motorcycle??" Jungkook asked surprised and breaking the awkward silence that I made because of the hug.

"ne" she said

"can I-" he started but was cut off.

"No you can't, you're still too young for this" Jin said like a mother would say to his son. he is always like this trowards Jungkook it's because he is the youngest among us. Everyone had a hard time to hold in there laugher except for jin, jungkook just pouted and looked with puppy eyes trowards jin.

"I'm not too young, I have the same age as noona. Only is she a month older then me." Jungkook said. trying to convince jin that he is not too young which will not work.

"and still it's no. end of discussion." he said. see i told ya that it won't work out.

"B-But I re-" he started again, but got cut off again.

"No more buts. No is No. and didn't i say end of discussion" Jin said.

"I can give you a ride someday if you want." Annelien said. she is so kind hearted even if jin said no she is still willing to give kookie a ride. Jin looked not so happy at her decision.

"really noona?" she just nodded. "waa thank you so much noona" He said hugging her. he looked in my direction and direcly released her from the hug.

"uhm, we have to go now or we won't finish before my mom finished making dinner." she said while giving me the second helmet.

"arasso, see you at home hyungs and kookie~ah" I said

"okay bye, please drive safe."Jin said worried.

"ne I will jin oppa. I'll texted when we got home, bye" she said making him less worried and he nodded that she will text when we get at her home. "ready?" she asked me i nodded.

we started to drive, this time i hold her directly thightly. I felt my heart beating faster. I hope we get fast at her place cuz i think that my heart will explode if it keeps beating like this. we finally came at her home. she parked her motorcylce like always in the garage next to an other one. like always she walked as first in, i came after her. we entered the living room. i saw her borther and her dad sitting in the couch watch tv till we came in. first time that I see them this early i never got introduced to them so i don't know who he is. we where about to walk trowards the kitchen.

"Yah annelien, mind telling me who he is" he brother asked rudely.

"Yah, mind asking it nicer?" She asked back.

he made a thinking face. "uhm, No" he said.

"well then i'll don't tell you either." she said. 'well i never saw this side of her.

"annelien, be nicer to your brother and tell who he is." Her dad finally said.

"arasso, arasso" she said rolling with her eyes.

"well this is-" she started

"Annelien's new boyfriend" said her other brother i think that came from the kitchen who had a smirk on. i looked over to her, she was a bit blushing probably from embarrassment. 'gosh she is so cute when she blush' i thought.

"A-aniyo, h-he is the guy i need to tutor, i told you, about him right?" she said. I felt kind of sad when she said that, but she is right she needs to tutor me, i don't even know if we are kind of friends now.

"Taehyung this is willem, willem this is taehyung" she started to introduce us to each other, willem is the one who sits in the couch. "and that guy over there is frederik" she said with a smile pointing at her brother that came from the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter