friday pt.2

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pov

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here? I asked

"we have to tell you something." My mom said.

"we will go to our rooms" jin said. I could see that annelien stood there awkwardly, like she didn't know what to do.

"oh, mom before you start this is annelien. she tutor me for math." I said so I hope she feels less awkward. 

"really, thank you for helping my son." mom said.

"you're welcome" She said bowing.

"you can stay if you want." Dad said. well that's weird my dad never say that to someone he doesn't really know well. we went to sit on the couch. my parents sat next to eachother i sat the next to them and annelien went sitting in couch for one person.

"so taehyung, you know aunt kim?" Mom asked

"the one who always, brings a girl to set me up with if we are invited to a dinner with her in a fancy restaurant?" I asked them, and they nodded. "you do know that i don't like her right??" they nodded again.

"uhm, i'm going to the bathroom." Annelien said. i think she felt awkwared with this convertation and that she want to give us pravi. i can't blame her. i would be too.

"arasso" I said. and she went upstairs to the bathroom.

"now she called earlier today, if we would like to go on a dinner this sunday with her." Mom said.

"you said no right? please tell me that you said no." I kind of begged. but they had a look on their face that told me that they said yes.

"sorry darling, but we said yes." mom said.

"you know that i don't like her, i told you a few minutes ago already, and a few days ago too." I said.

" we know, but we kind of have plan. that she 'we hope' then stop with doing that. cuz telling her to stop won't work anyway." Dad said.

"what is the so called plan then." I said pretty annoyed.

"we maybe if you bring a "girlfriend" along no-" I cut of my mom.

"where i'm i gonna find a girlfriend before sunday?" I ask them.

"wait let me tell the whole thing." i nodded the say okay. "so maybe if you bring a "girlfriend" along, not a real one,but someone who wants to play your girl. someone that starts to know you maybe." Mom said, 'a girl that starts to know me?' what does she mean by that.

"and where am i gonna find that "fake girlfriend"? I asked them. 

"maybe you can ask someone who is close by right now." Dad said. what do they have, 'someone who is close by right now?' I looked at them with a confused look on my face.

"what do you all mean?" I asked them. i really don't understand what they mean.

"we try to tell you, ask the girl that tutor you for math." My dad said. WHAT?!? i had shock look on my face. I love her for real. i don't want to ask her something like that. i gonna feel guilty and bad for that.

"but I-" I was cut of by my dad.

"you know the girl needs to know more then that you are rich right?" My dad said.

"but i - aishe arasso, i'll ask it" I said looking sad down. just then she came back downstairs. i walked up to her. i stopt right in front of her. i don't want her to do this everyone that warned me will think that i play with her feelings or something like that and besides she is too good for me too.

"uhm annelien~ah, can i ask you something?"  I'm nervous.

"yeah, sure." she said.

"you heard a bit about our conversation right?" she nodded. "well thing is we gonna meet her this sunday for dinner. and you know maybe already that she always brings a girl with her to set me up with. now i wanted to ask i-if you m-maybe, if you w-want to play my g-girlfriend?" there was a awkward silence. she looked a bit surprised. i can't blame her i would be too.

"i totally understand if you don't want to. it's just that this is the only way to stop her at the moment. maybe if she knows that i have a "girlfriend" she would stop doing that. besides it's my parents plan. i didn't want to ask but it's the only option that i have left" I said. i don't kwon what i want to hear her say.

"o-okay, i'll do it. just to help you, so that she would stop doing that." she said.

"y-you sure about that." I asked to be sure.

"yes, if this is a way to stop her. then okay." I told you that she was too good for her own good.

"thank you so much" I gave her a fast hug.

"so that's setteld then, we come to pick you up at your house at 7pm, arasso." Mom said.

"arasso mrs. kim." She said.

"we should let you alone now. so that you can learn more about each other."dad said. we said our goodbyes and bowed to my parents. as they left the rest of bangtan came downstairs. i asked annelien if we better go upstairs so they can't bother us and she agreed to it.

annelien pov:

taehyung pulled me to his room, so we could talk without getting bothered by the others. we talked about everything we should know about each other. we talked till 10min before 9pm. we walked back downstairs. i said my goodbyes to the rest of bangtan. 

taehyung brought me home, we talked a bit furhter in the car.  we came at my house.

"again thank you for helping, again" He said.

"you're welcome, text me when your home." I said.

"i will,see you sunday at 7pm here." He said.

"yep" I said.

"arasso, i'll text you when i'm home"he said before he left.

i watched him leaving as i walked in. 

"mom, i'm back." I said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter