chapter 2 *edited*

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey my dear readers,

I just finished editing this chapter too, i'msorry if there are still mistakes in it. I hope you will like this chapter.

Annelien pov.

 I woke up and did my morning routine waking up Tasha, preparing breakfast and lunch for Tasha and me. After Tasha ate her breakfast we pack or bags and leave for school. Our  usual morning routine. As usual our bus is late again.

 I walked to my first class with Tasha since we have the same class now. I’m actually nervous for after school, since it’s the first time I have to tutor someone and especially because it's V.

We went to our places like usual second row next to the window. Almost everyone was already in the class except for the teacher and Bangtan. Bangtan usually comes right before or after the bell goes or they come way later or just not. That happens too. Bangtan walked in right before the bell went. They went directly to their places in the back of the class. The teacher walked in the class and started to give her lesson.

I was the whole day nervous. I couldn't concentrate in the class and Tasha had to clam me down more than a few times (in every break we had and when we had lunch). Who wouldn't be nervous if you have to tutor one of the most popular boy of the school because your teacher said so. Especially when the most popular boys are not that friendly against others then their friends.

------ TIME SKIP ------

before the last period was over someone gived me a not.

"Go to the front of the school and wait there till my friends and I come.

From: you know who"

I read. yep I know very well who he is. V.

To: bestiee

From: Annelien

"you don't need to wait for me after school. I have to wait for him and his friends at the front of the school."

to: Annelien

from: bestiee

"okay, but if something happens call or text me, Jiho or your brothers or mom okay. take care unni."

to: bestiee

from: Annelien

"you know me, don't worry I will call or text IF something happens okay, and you too Tasha"

to: Annelien

from: bestiee

"that’s why I way it, cuz I know you very well. but I have to go now, I got almost caught. text me when you are at his home and don't forget to text mom okay.”

to: bestie

from: hypershypanda

"okay, same I almost got caught too. “

1min left before the bell goes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

RIIIIIIIING

I put my books in my bag and rushed out of the class. I went to my locker to check if I had everything to tutor V. After I checked if I had everything I went to the place where V told me to wait. I was there before them, so I played some games on my phone. I heard screaming noises, I looked up from my phone. I saw Bangtan coming closer with a lot of girls (like usual) around them. I got more nervous/scared then I already was.

"yah nerd, stop playing with your phone can't you see we are leaving." V said annoyed. some of his friends where laughing actually everyone except for Jin. He shook his head disappointedly at what V said.

"N-ne" I said. Walking as fast as could to catch up with them.

"yah Taehyung be nicer to her, she has a name too you know." Jin said. V looked at him rolled his eyes and walked away without answering back.

I walked at the back following them. Jin came walking next to me.

"so what's your name?" he asked me.

"Annelien" I said shyly.

"you have a beautiful name. I'm sorry for Taehyung’s behavior. He is actually not like that. He is much sweeter and friendlier etc then he shows. So I’m sorry for his behavior and for that in the future.” he said.

"its okay, I get use to it. Don't worry." I said.

"I see that it’s not okay, it hurts you I can tell that. But okay, if he does something you don't like, you can always come to me. And don't be shy okay." he said.

"okay" I said.

I took my phone to text my mom and Tasha so that they don't need to worry.

to: mom & Tasha (bestiee)

from: Annelien

"i'm on my way to his home. don't worry okay"

to: Annelien

from: bestiee

"okay, you know call or text us if something happens okay."

to: Annelien

from: mom

"okay, but be home before 20h00 (8pm) okay."

to: bestiee

from: Annelien

"okay, okay, don't worry. see you at home."

to: mom

from: Annelien

"okay mom, see you at home."

"who are you texting?" Jin asked.

"my mom and Tasha my best friend they are worried that something is going to happen. They're always like that if I go somewhere alone without one of them. and specially now cuz Tasha knows how you guys are most of the time mean and not friendly it’s the first time I see you so friendly. Also because i'm the second youngest at home and the youngest in my family." I said.

"Aah okay, i'm sorry for being mean to you and also i'm sorry for the others." He said there was a little pause. "Uhm .. can I... can I have your phone for a moment?" he asked a bit shyly. That’s the first time him hearing like this

"uhm o-okay sure" I said while giving my phone to him. he took it and tapped on my screen a few times before giving my phone back.

"if  something happens, good or bad doesn’t matter or you just want to talk, just text me okay." he said while giving my phone back.

"o-okay" I said stuttering

I looked thru my contacts and stopped when I saw a new contact called "Jin oppa". I lightly smiled when I saw that.

"we're here Annelien-ah" Jin said.

I looked up to see a really nice house. I walked in as last one and I took my shoes off. when I walked in the living room it was pretty neat not what I actually expected to be. I thought it would be more of a mess but it was surprisingly not so messy mostly neat actually.

"stop staring around and come with me." V said.

I followed him to his room. when I walked in his room it was totally different than the living room. his room was a total mess. I follow him to his desk. he made his desk free from whatever was laying on it. I think I don’t even want to know what that all was. We sat down at his desk and started. we didn't even start for 5min and he was already playing on his phone.

"can you please focus on this and stop playing with your phone" i said.

"why should I?" he said still playing on his phone. I took his phone away and lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter