tutoring or something else?

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is mostly in Taehyung POV, I hope you like it. feelfree to comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annelien pov:

I woke up pretty late. It was 10am. "argh over 4hours they gonna watch the movie that i wanted to see." I said out loud "and over 4 and a half hour is taehyung here for the tutoring." i just lay back down in bed. Till I heard someone running in my room. 'Really, I never can wake up slowly. right' i thought.

"good morning Annelien, wake up~~" I heard tasha say. but i didn't move. "YAH, panda" okay sinds when does she call me panda and sinds when is she awake before 12pm. well this all new. She sounds happy too. i still didn't move till she jump on my bed and almost hit me.

"okay okay. I'm awake. I was already awake before you come running in my room and jumping in my bed." I said a bit annoyed. I wanted to wake up slowly. but okay. "why do you sound so happy and sinds when do you call me panda?" I asked her.

"1. Cuz we going to watch that movie. 2. Because you like panda's." She said happily.

"oh yeah, the movie. The one that i wanted to see to but can't cuz i need to tutor taehyung. thank you for reminding me that." I said a bit sad.

"Oh yeah, sorry" She said not so happy anymore.i don't like to see her said.

"It's okay, I watch later. maybe on DVD or online. But please don't be sad. Just have fun with my family okay." I said trying the make her smile again.

"okay" she said happily again. well this is much better. she walked out of my room as i walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed before going downstairs.

taehyung pov:

I was earlier awake then I normally am. Normally I sleep till 1pm but now I'm awake at 10am. 4hours and a half before I need to go to annelien's house for the tutoring. to be honest i don't want to get tutored. I'm in the mood to do something else, something else then math. maybe watching a movie or going somewhere else. But yeah, I walked out of my room to go to the bathroom when I passed namjoon hyung. "good morning hyung" I said.

"Ow, good morning, this is the first time I see you wake up before 1pm on a sunday" He said. "is it because you go to her place today, right?"

"yeah, maybe, why? is that a problem maybe? Oh by the way can I use your car?" I asked him.

"No it's not a problem and why my car you usually borrow the car of Jin hyung?" He said back.

"okay and no I'm still angry at him. you know" I said back

"okay you can use my car BUT be careful with it okay." He said. "and that about jin. I know you are angry at him but it's all a misunderstanding."

"thanks" I said. "and don't try to make it good in his place"

"I'm not try to make it good in his place. the misunderstanding is true." He said.

"yeah right" I said sarcastic. As i walked away to the bathroom. I took a shower and dressed myself. Then I walked back to my room and took my laptop to watch some music videos. Till it's time to leave.

annelien pov.

It was 2pm now, I was in the living watching something on the TV.

"annelien we gonna leave now." My mom said.

"okay" I said walking to them.

"I"m sorry that you can't come with us." Tasha said with a sad voice. I saw my brothers smirking. sometimes they are really evil. But I still love them.

"Yah tasha, I said already It's okay, I'll watch it later. On DVD or something. But don't be sad have fun okay." I said and giving her a hug, she hugged back. i released her from the hug.

"okay" she said happier.

"when will you be back?" I asked them.

"uhm around 7.30pm okay" my mom said.

"okay" I said. as they left. I walked back to the cough. I took my phone and called Jin oppa.

(J = Jin & A = Annelien)

after a few rings he picked up.

J:"yoboseyo"

A:"annyeong jin oppa"

J:"oh annyeong annelien, what's up"

A:'I just wanted to say that If you want to ask her out. then do it now. She is going to the cinema xxxx with my family. Its easy to hold her back then. She walks always at the back when I'm not with her. so go and ask her out"

J: okay thanks for telling me that. ........ But what if she rejects me, what if she doesn't like me the way I like her. what if --...

A: "stop with the what if's. Just don't think like that, think positive. besides She will be happy if you ask her out. believe me. Now just go and ask her before the movie starts."

J: "okay, okay. thanks I'l go to her now. thank you for helping"

A: "no problem. now go. Fighting"

And i ended the call. I put my phone away and took my laptop to watch the drama that recently follow. "hyde, jekyll, me". I really like this drama. Just at the end of the episode the bell goes. well that was a good timing. I set my laptop on the coffee table and walked to the front door. I open it, just to meet V. he is already here and in time wow.

"oh annyeong V oppa" I said friendly but not that happy.

"annyeong, can you let me in. It's kind of cold" he said not that friendly.

"oh yeah sure, come in" he walked in and put his shoes off. "do want something to drink?"

"uhm yeah. do you have cola?" he asked

"yeah sure" I walked to the kitchen and he followed. He sat himself down at the dinner table. I gave him his glass cola and took for myself also a glass cola. I sat myself down the oppesite of him.

taehyun pov:

She looked down the moment i was here and now she is looking sad at her glass. Is it because she need tutor me. "why do look so sad? is it because you need to tutor me?" I asked her. with a conerned toon in my voice.

"a-ani, it isn't because of you but because of my brothers. everyone here except for me are at the movie that i wanted to see. my brothers choose the movie and they knew I wanted to see it. so it's not because of you." She said looking everywhere except at me.

"oh i see, you have evil brothers. Which movie did you want to see?" I asked her.

"ani, they are sometimes evil. Most of the time are they protective over me and tasha." ... "I wanted to see cart." she said.

"A why that movie?" I asked her.

"Because it looks like a good movie and my bias of exo plays in it." She said. I had A look on my face. there was long silence. Till I broke the silence.

"M-maybe we can go watch the movie in place of the tutoring. I'm not really in the mood to get tutored anyway." I said . she looked at me with wide eyes.

"really?" She asked probably to be sure. 

"yeah" I answers her. her face light up immediately with a big smile. My heart skipped a beat seeing her like this. I chuckled on her reaction.

"i'll go change and then we can leave, okay." she said. "okay" I said back.

I walked to the couch in the living room. i saw her laptop on the coffee table. I waited there till I heard her coming downstairs. I saw her walking downstairs shyly. she was where a simple black blue dress. i never saw her in a dress before. she looks so cute and beautiful with it. But i didn't tell her that.

"before we leave to which cinema is your family and tasha?" I asked her. so that we don't walk in to them. that will not be good.

"they are to the xxxx cinema." She said.

"okay the we can go to the other one." I said.

"okay"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter