chapter 3 *edited*

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey my dear readers,

edited this chapter a bit. I hope it's still good.

Annelien POV.

I woke up way too late because I didn’t hear my alarm. I think I gamed and texted a bit too long last night. It’s already 8.15am now, we missed our bus already and we have only 15min left to get ready en go to school. I woke Tasha up first (this time she woke up pretty fast) then I called my dad if he could bring us to school. My dad is free today so he probably will bring us to school if it’s possible. I was right he can bring us to school, we’re going to be late anyway. We run to the bathroom to get ready for school. We didn’t ate our breakfast, my mom already made our lunch. My dad brought us to school after we got ready.

to: Annelien

from: Jin oppa

"good morning, why aren’t you school yet? Are you sick or is it because that Taehyung is come with you guys today that you don’t want to come today?"

to: Jin oppa

from: Annelien

"good morning, I just overslept. I didn’t hear my alarm going off. luckily my dad has a day off today, so he is bringing us to school. I’ll be there in a few minutes."

To: Annelien

From: Jin oppa

“okay, hurry class is almost over.”

It was already 9.20am when we arrived at school. We missed the first class. We rushed to our classroom on the 3rd floor. We have now English. We came to our classroom, the next class already started. We knock on the door before we walked in.

“why are you late girls? It’s 9.25am now, you missed first class.” The teacher said.

“I overslept” I said. “same” Tasha fill in.

“okay, see that this doesn’t happen again. Now go to your place and take your book” the teacher said.

As we walked to our usual places I looked over where Bangtan sit. Only Jin gave us a smile. I looked back at Tasha who has a light blush on her cheeks. I chuckled a bit. I watched over to Jin’s place, he was about to type something on his phone but he put it directly away. The teacher was just looking in his way. With this teacher you can't text in the class or he takes your phone away for a whole day. Even Bangtan listens to this teacher so that says already enough.

our first half of the day passed by pretty good. it was lunch break now. I waited for Tasha at her locker. We’re going to eat our lunch in the cafeteria, since it was raining a lot outside. We Looked for a empty place. we found one next to the window (I think we have something with windows ) and 5 tables away from Bangtan. I took my phone to text V to say that he had to wait at the bus stop.

to: handsome V

from: nerd A

"Wait at the bus stop. we need to take the bus to go to my home."

to: nerd A

from: Handsome V

"why? can't someone pick us up."

to: handsome V

from: nerd A

"no because my dad has to go somewhere with the car and Jiho has schedules and my brother is at his work. So we gonna take the bus, and be in time at the bus stop. The bus doesn’t wait."

to: nerd A

from: handsome V

"okay .... who is Jiho?"

to: handsome V

from: nerd A

"A friend."

to: nerd A

from: handsome V

"Ok."

"and...?" Tasha asked

"he is going to wait at the bus stop. I hope." I said

RIIIIIIIIIING

lunch break was over. Now I start to get nervous. I walked to my next period.

------ Time Skip ------

RIIIIIIIIIING

we didn't had our last class with Bangtan, so we didn't know if V was already waiting at the bus stop or not. Probably not but you never know. Tasha and I rushed out of the class room. Where first at our bus stop, I knew it. There is still 10min left before the bus comes. after 5 min V came. He didn't say anything.

bzzz bzzz

I looked at my phone, i got a message from Jin oppa.

to: Annelien

from: Jin oppa

"Good luck."

to: Jin oppa

from: Annelien

"Thanks oppa. I think I gonna need that."

I just put my phone away as the bus came. I gave V a sign that we need to get up, he just nodded. normally I talk a lot with Tasha on the bus but now the 3 of us were just quiet. after 15min we came at our bus stop, again I gave him a sign that we need to get off and again he just nodded. the walk to our home was well you know … quiet .... again. We walked to the front door Tasha was the first one to open the door and walked in. I came as last one inside. we took our shoes of and walked in the living room first.

"MOM we're home and tae... uhm I mean V is here too, you know the one that I have to tutor." I said while running to the kitchen and giving my mom a hug. V walked quietly the kitchen in.

"hello Mrs. van Bellinghen." V said while bowing. I was a bit shocked I never saw him polite only mean, except one time ... when ... never mind.

"mom, what is for dinner today?" I asked.

"your favorite rice with curry and chicken, I know you really like it." she said. It’s my favorite indeed, I’m so happy.

Taehyung pov.

Her house wasn't that big but also not small, it was cozy. For the most parts it was neat till now. She is so different than at school. At school she is so shy and quiet but here she is all active and loud?. It was cute tho... wait ... WHAT no no no she is not. Jin might think that I don't know but not me. I followed her to the kitchen where her mom was cooking. I greeted her politely. Annelien looked a bit shocked but shook it fast off she looked so happy when her mom said what they gonna eat tonight.

"yah Annelien you should go tutor Taehyung." she said. i don't know if it's just me but she looked kinda annoyed at me.

she pouted, I chuckled on her reaction it was just so cute to see.... wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter