wednesday

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday

Annelien pov:

I waited at the spot that I told jungkook, At the back of our school. Tasha had to leave already cuz she came with the bus this time.

Bzzz Bzzz

To: fav noona

From: jungkook~ah

"I'm on my way. Taehyung and others wanted to come too"

To: jungkook ~ ah

From: fav noona

"Arasso"

After 5min he was here at the spot. I gave jungkook the 2nd helmet. I could see on Jin's face that he was worried.

"Please drive safe" Jin said worried.

"I will, don't worry. You know how I drive, right?" I said.

"I'm always worried when you gonna ride that thing" I heard V mumbling almost not able to hear. But I still could hear it.

"What?" I asked him. Trying to cover that I heard what he said.

"Huh, n-nothing" he said looking kind of surprised.

"Arasso, jungkook are you ready?" I asked jungkook.

"I always was, I'm the Golden Maknae for something" he said confidentially. Everyone had to laugh on his answer.

"Yeah right GOLDEN maknae. Now hold me tight if you don't want to fall off GOLDEN maknae." I said. I heard him that he gluped hard. "See you guy's" I said. With that I left.

After +/- 10min driving I came at their house. I parked just in front of it. We walked quietly to the front door. He open the door. We took our shoes off and walked to the living room. I sat in the couch.

"Do you want something to drink??" Jungkook asked.

"Uhm ne, water please." I said.

"Arasso" he said and walked back to the kitchen. A few minutes later he came back from the kitchen with 2 glasses 1 with water and the other with cola.

"Thank you" I said as he gave me my glass with water.

"No problem" he said. Then there was a silence. "Uhm noona?." He broke the silence.

"Ne"

"You're a good driver. Thank you for giving me a ride." He said happily. Which made me happy too because who wouldn't if you hear that you're a good driver.

"Thanks, and your welcome." I said.

"Can I ask you something noona??"

"Ne,you don't need to ask that you can just ask your question" I said

"How did you met Jiho and became his best friend?." He asked

"Uhm it was when we came here 6 years ago. We met at the airport. He and his family just arrived from their trip to Japan. We met for the first time in a cafe at the airport. Tasha and I and my 2 brothers where just sitting their to wait till my parents came back with or orders. When just then a boy came sit next to us with a coffee. he had a mask on and a snapback + a scarf on, we couldn't see his face. After some minutes I tried talk to him cuz I was curious why he was dressed like that. when i asked why he was dressed like that. he didn't say something at first, but eventually he told his real name. i said it was nice meeting him, He knew then that we didn't know him. Back then he was still a trainee but he already had some fans. After we talked a bit. we had to say or goodbyes. He had to go to his family and we had to go to our house. The first day at our new house we got invited by our neighbours, which where really nice & sweet people. They said their 2 sons will come too. So when we got there, it's then we met him again and his brother taewoon. From that moment we became friends he invited tasha and I at the dance practice, the concerts and the dorm of block b and sometimes also of speed and we go out together like shopping, going to a movie with the boys and him. That's kind of how we met." I told everything I didn't know that the others came home when I was in the middle of telling my story.

"Woow, was that really how you met them?? can you tel the story again?" Jimin asked with puppy eyes.

"no jimin she can't she still needs to tutor taehyung" Kookie said

"yeah that's how we met, and sorry kookie is right."

"I wish I could meet them or just zico " rap monster said.

"Are we gonna start?" V asked annoyed.

"We just got here and he wants to study already," rap monster said with a gasp

"No he just want noona for him alone" Jungkook said pouting and crossing his arms.

"A-aniya, I-I just want to pass for math that's all." He said back. I must say I'm for the 5th time or more confused. 

"Yeah right. Now go and study. Since your really want to." jin said.

"I aish never mind" he said. "Come annelien. Before they make you more confused." He most have seen that I really didn't understand where they are talking about. Cuz as far as I know that wasn't just talking about studing nor tutoring. i already came this far but i'm still confused about everything.

"Okay" I said shyly. He took my hand and pulled me upstairs to his room.

"Sorry they can be really annoying at times."

"It's okay, I was confused anyway." I said with a smile. "Now how is math going do you have any questions about the class of today??" I said changing the subject.

"Yeah I have exercise 5 on p81."

"let me see. Well ..." I started to explain it. After 30min explaining I made some exercises "Here try to make this." I gave him the exercises so that he could try to make it.

"aargh, It's not right" he said trowing his pencil away.

"Try to focus more. You did well the last 2 days. You know I believe in you. That you can make them and that you can pass for math. You just need to focus more and believe in your self." i said giving him some courage.

"thanks, for believing In me." he smiled "But can i ask you something, do you really help me because the teacher asked you to??" He asked 

"In the beginning I did because of the teacher said so. But now I just want to help you." I said. the smile that disappeared a few secondesago came back.

"Thanks" he said. Quietly.

"Now try it again and focus more okay?" I said to him.

He took his pencil again and tried again. After some minutes he put his pencil down.

"And?" I asked. He looked at me with his killer smile full of hope.

"I think it's right now." He said giving me the paper. I looked at every exercise and Indeed it was all right.

He looked at me hopeful as I looked at him first with a serious look which turned into a bright smile.

"It's indeed all right. See I told you, you could do it." I said. He was really happy which I thought was really cute. I love to see him smile.

He gave me a hug "thank you for believing" he said in the hug. I hug him back. I Smiled in the hug. He released me from the hug after some secondes.

"Should we take a break now?" I asked him

"Sure, we can take a walk if you want." He suggested.

"Sure why not. Fresh air will be good for you." I said

We walked to the living room were the others are.

"We gonna take a walk." Taehyung said.

"Arasso" jin said

"Can I come with you?" Jimin asked

"No" taehyung said

"Wh- ow yeah I know why never mind" Jimin said. 'Huh why, I don't know why, I want to know why' I thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter