Chapter 1 *edited*

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey my dear readers,

i just edited the chapter a bit. I hope you (still) like the story. and i hope you enjoy it. i'm gonna edit the other chapters too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annelien POV:

"attention sillyejom hagesseubnida..." (zico - attention)

My alarm goes off for the 5th time. It's 6.30am now. I had still 1hour and a quarter left before we need to leave for school. I walked over to Tasha's room to wake her up. She is pretty hard to wake up in the morning and she is absolutely not a morning person. As I walked in her room I almost fell over something that lays on the floor. her room is a mess.

"yah Tasha wake up" I said, while I opened her curtains.

"aish 5 more minutes please" she said, still half a sleep.

"I know what happens if I led you do that those 5minutes become 30minutes or longer and then we gonna miss or bus, and you know there is no car that can bring us and our motorcycle we can't use either. so GET UP!!" I said and yelled the last part in her ear.

She almost fell out of her bed. I walked out of her room and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine.  Around 7am I walked out of the bathroom. now it was Tasha’s turn.

I walked downstairs. My oldest brother and my dad are already gone to there work. my second oldest brother just woke up and sat in his pajama’s  at the dinner table he will leave just before us.

"good morning Frederick" I said.

"mmh good morning" he said still half asleep.

I made breakfast for me and Tasha like usual. It was 7.40 as Tasha came downstairs. She at her breakfast very fast cuz we have to leave in like 10min or less. When she finished her breakfast. we took or schoolbags and put or shoes on and left for school. we walked to our bus stop. Or bus comes normally at 07.56 but as always he is to late. after that he was 5munites late again he finally came. All luck that our bus stops right in front of our school. we finally get at school.

We where talking about random stuff as we walked in school till we heard girls screaming to get the attention from Bangtan our school’s most popular guys of our school (the kingka’s). I don't really like them, okay I maybe like one of them but if I do I’ll never show it. I'm actually way to shy for that and to scared to be honest. We walked to our first class it was math it's actually my favorite subject and the subject that Tasha hates the most. We sat in our seat near the window on the second row. Just before the bell goes Bangtan walked in. I don't really understand why everyone is so crazy about them okay they are handsome and good looking specially V that's what everyone calls him. his real name is Kim Tae-Hyung. but they are so mean to others.

RIIIIING

just then our teacher walked in. Everyone was quiet when she started her class, Except for the row in the back. The back row is where Bangtan usually sit. They didn’t keep their mouth shut. I try my best to focus in the class it’s not easy with them always talking cuz I’m very fast distracted even if it’s my favorite subject, but It’s okay.

RIIIIIING

it was the end of the class.

"Annelien can you please come to me" the teacher asked.

"yes, seonsaengnim (teacher)" I said

"Tasha can you wait for me." I looked at her with puppy eyes.

"no sorry I need to go to my next class if I come late again, then the teacher will set me out of the class. I'm sorry." she said.

"It's okay, I'll see you later text me where we gonna eat our lunch okay." I said.

"okay, see you later." she said.

I walked to the teacher.

"Annelien, can you please tutor Taehyung. You are one of the best students in the class and he needs help or he will not pass for math" the teacher said.

"B-but.." I started my sentence but I was directly cut off by the teacher.

"please Annelien, I know you will do that good." she actually almost begged me.

"okay seonsaengnim" I said

"Kim Taehyung will you come here please?" she said.

"wae?" he asked annoyed

"just come we have to discuss something,  and be more respectful for your teacher." she said.

Taehyung walked to the teacher. As he came closer I felt my heart beating faster. One: because I’m actually very shy and two: because I may or may not like him.

"Taehyung, Annelien is going to tutoring you for math." she said.

"wae? I don't want to get tutored and specially not from A nerd." he said looking at me annoyed. I looked down, that kinda hurts to hear.

"Taehyung, you have no other choice or you will not pass for math. It's not because your parents are rich that you don't need to work for school. So you will get tutored by Annelien." she said.

"aish okay, whatever." he said while rolling with his eyes.

With that he walked away before I could ask anything. I bowed to the teacher and left the room. On my  way to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter