Jiho and the boys (block b)

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

annelien pov:

I woke up around 8am. Because this time tasha was waking me up. She is really impatient cuz we're going to see Jiho and the boys again today. We are going to meet them them in the park at 2pm. To be honest I was impatient too but not as much as tasha. There are 2 reaseons why she is much more impatient then me 1) becaus she and b-bomb are pretty close like me and Jiho. only they don't see each other much. But they text and call each other much. 2) because she didn't see them in a long time. it is like 3 - 4 months ago that she saw them. i saw them 1 month ago.

I woke up slowly. If you can call someone pushing out of her bed slowly, yeah then i woke up slowly. I fell on the ground with a loud thump.

"come on, wake up~~. we have only 6hours left before we going to meet them." she said half yelling but very excited.

"I thought you liked Jin but it seems like you like block b more." I said teasingly.

"I do like Jin oppa .... A lot, but block b are our best friends they are like brothers to us." she said.

"there you have a point." I said.

I should get ready before I get some water or something else in my face, I mean it you never know with her if she is impatient. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. I walked out around 9.30am. I walked downstairs to eat my breakfast that tasha made this time, well that's new. She must be really happy. today i'm not the hyper one but tahsa is. she can't sit still for 1minute not even for 1 second. we had still 3hours left before we had to leave. We decide to watch a drama "hyde, jekyll, me". is the one we are watching. It's my favorite one at the moment. we watched the drama for a hour actualy till our lunch was ready.

"I really can't wait till we see them. Do you know what we going to do with them today?" she said. as we ate our lunch.

"oh really, you can't wait. It's absolutly not obvious." I said sacastic. she just rolled with her eyes. "I don't know, maybe catch up with each other, and going to drink something. but definitely having fun." I said.

"okay..." she said "how are we going to the park?" she asked.

"we can go on our motorcycle or we can walk."I said.

"can we walk to the park it's not that far away from here." she said.

"of course we can." I said back, while standing up to put my dish in the sink. tasha did the same. we had still less then 2hours before we had to go. we diced to play a game. As we diced that tasha run upstairs and came back with her ps3, game consoles and the games. she diced to play zombies.we played that for 1hour and a half. I watch on the clock to see what time it is.

"Tasha we should get ready now if you want to come in time . It's 1.30pm, it's maybe not that far away from here but still." I said to her.

"arasso, but just let me put all this back in my room, then we can leave." She said.

"arasso"I said and with that she run upstairs and after 10min she was back downstairs.

"ready?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"I only need to put my shoes and coat on and then we can go." I said.

"okay" she said very happy just like a puupy who gets a new toy. I chuckled on her reactions. after 5min we left and walked to the park. This time she was all hyper. I was still tired. Who wake someone up at 8am in the morning if i could sleep till 10am aish. maybe I had to sleep earlier then 5am. But I won't be alone sinds I was texting Jiho till 5am. we came 5minutes too early.

"come let us wait on the bench." I said trying to calm her down. "I know you want to see b-bomb but can you please calm down for a moment." I said to her.

"okay, i'm sorry. it's just a long time ago that i saw him and the other boys. Only Jiho I see more then i see them." she said.

"I understand" I said. she finally sit still on the bench but not for long.

"TASHA!!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell I turned around to see b-bomb ,Jiho, taeil, P.O, jaehyo, u-kwon & kyung coming. b-bomb was more like running. she run up to him as they hugged tightly. I run up to Jiho to hug him. after i hugged him i hugged taeil then jaehyo then u-kwon then kyung then b-bomb and as last one P.O. P.O pouted

"Yah, P.O. oppa don't pout you know what they say. saving the best for the last." I said and he directly smiled.

"yah, what do you mean with that. Am I not good enough." Jiho said pouting everyone laughed at his actions. everyone knew i mean that not only to P.O.

"Yah, I didn't said that." i said as i released P.O. from the hug. "aish .... are you .... by any chance ..... jealous?" I asked him.

"ani ani. It's just I know you first before they knew you." he said.

"jealous~~"I said and chuckled.

"aish why should i be jealous?" he asked.

"well because....uhm.... I don't know, I'm amazing. Okay, let's just change the subject."I said. as he laught.

"well, I heard you need to tutor someone." Kyung said.

"you couldn't keep your mouth shut Jiho." I said with a glare at him.

"what? It was amazing news and besides it's your crush that you need to tutor." he said.

"aish, really, you had to say that." i said sarcastic. he just nodded. now they going to tease me with that.

"aaw our little girl has a crush on someone." taeil said. and there they start. tasha just laughed at what happend.

"and who is the lucky boy?" Jaehyo asked.

"thanks Jiho" I said sarcastic but i could laugh with it. "1. I'm not a little girl anymore i'm 18 you know. 2. yes i have to tutor someone and i have a crush on him. & 3. his name is Kim Taehyung but i have to call him V. But it's just a one side thing." I said.

"are you really sure that it's just a one side thing?" P.O asked.

"I don't know, but i know that he doesn't like me." I said looking sad down.

"mabye he likes you but doesn't know by him self yet." P.O said, trying to cheer me up again.

"uhm let's just change the subject." Tasha said, trying to make it clear that I don't want to talk about it. Jiho came over to give me a hug.

"It's probably what P.O said. And if it isn't then he doesn't know how a amazing girl you are." Jiho said in the hug. he released me form his hug.

"let's go somewhere else." U-kwon said.

"oh, let's go shopping" Tasha said.

"yeah" I cheered with her.

"girls if we gonna shop we are not only going to shop in game, books, dvd&cd shops." Jiho said.

"B-but...." I started my sentence only to be cut off by Jiho.

"nope. no buts. we gonna shop but real shpping like going to clothes, shoes & jewelry shop. we will also go to game, books, dvd&cd shops too okay." he said.

"arasso" I said a bit more cheerful. Jiho and Kyung came with their cars. I sat in the care of jiho with U-kwon, jaehyo, P.O and jiho of course. and tasha sat in the car of kyung with b-bomb, taeil and kyung of course. we drove to the shopping centre.

The first thing that we did as we came there was going to a game shop for tasha. she bought a new game that she really wanted, and some block b members bought also some games for in their dorm. next we go to a dvd&cd shop for me. i bought some new cd's. after that we go to a clothes store's i don't really like it but okay. first the block b members looked for some clothes. when they where done with that they pulled us in a clothes store.

i walked next to p.o and zico in the clothes shop. "try this and this and this and this Oh and this ...." P.O said giving my t-shirts, shorts, skirts, pants, dresses,.... "and this too" zico said giving me simple black, blue dress. tasha had the same problem but then with b-bomb and jaehyo. kyung taeil and u-kwon searched also for us in the shop and give it to us.

"now try to fit them." jiho said. we tried every clothes that they gave us. i end buying 2 t-shirts, 1 pants , 1 shorts and 3 pull's. jiho bought 2 dresses and a skirt for me. tasha also end up buying a few t-shirts, pulls, pants and shorts. and b-bomb bought her 2 dresses. otherwise we wouldn't buy them.

"maybe he will fall for you when you wear that black, blue dress." P.O said.

"yah, why are you saying that, i know for sure that doesn't like me. and probably also not when i wear that dress." I said to him.

"you never know. wear it the next time you need to tutor him. okay?" P.O said back.

"A - ani, that's tomorrow. I won't wear it. So no" I said back.

"what you want. But i'm sure he will think that you are beautiful in that dress trust me, but if you don't want too, okay then." he said.

"aish" i said rolling with my eyes.

Of all that shopping we got thirsty. so as last we walked in a cafe. the same one where I met jin yesterday after school. we walked in and choose the table next to the window. We talked and laughed a lot.

taehyung pov:

we walked xxxx cafe in. we come here often af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter