friday pt.1

Tutoring The Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

annelien pov:

normally we have a place were we go to to wait for each other. but this time was different. namjoon insisted that we should go togother to the cars. after class we went to our lockers and there they would come also to. we put everything away that we didn't need anymore, not much later bangtan was at our locker. we walked together out of school. I must say me and tasha got a lot of death glares from other girls sometimes boys too. we came 'safe' at jin's and namjoon's car.

"so" namjoon started "who goes in which car. in jin's car is already kookie, j-hope & jimin. and in mine is already suga and taehyung."

"i'll go with jin" Tasha said. I knew she would say that.

"then i'll go with namjoon."

we got in the car. jin went as first one int the car. tasha went in the front seat and kookie, jimin & j-hope went in the back seat. in namjoon's car, suga and namjoon went in the front seat, me and taehyung went in the back seat.

suga and namjoon were talking too each other, me & taehyung were looking out of the window. 

"annelien~ah tell me when we are there" Namjoon said.

"sure"

we were already in the street of my house. 

"it's over there, with the purple gate" yeah we have a smale purple gate.

"okay"

He stopt in front of my house and jin was right after us. we walked together to the front door and went inside.

"mom, we're here." I said. not really knowing where my mom is.

"okay, i'm in the kitchen if you search me" she said. 

bangtan was extremly quiet. normally they are loud. we walked all to the kitchen. jin and tasha were talking to eachother.

"mom, this are the friends of taehyung." she looked up from what she was doing. "this is namjoon, jin, jimin, jungkook, yoongi & that's hoseok." i said to my mom while pointing at them one by one.

"oh, nice to meet you guys"

"nice to meet you too mrs van bellinghen" They said together as they bowed.

"you know you still habe to tutor taehyung for 30min till an hour, you can chose between those two"

"ara, ara~~" I said annoyed.

"now, the drinks are in the fridge, there is cola, ice tea, fanta, water, etc. I'll put the snacks on the table outside. and the boy's can dress them self in the bathroom or the guest room. tasha will show you the way." mom said.

"okay, you can follow me" Tasha said. taehyung stayed behind since i still need to tutor him.

"do you want something to drink or not? if you want something you can take it out of the fridge." I asked him.

"yeah, i'll take something. do you want something to drink?"

"no, but thanks"

he took his drink and we went upstairs to my room. we went to my desk.

"mom said that we could choose between 30min or 1hour. so what do you choose?"

"30min, it's pretty hot and i can't concentrate well when it's hot."

"I understand that completely, so let's start." 

my alarm went off after 30min.

"uhm, you can dress your self in the bathroom. after you finished that come back here but please nock first before entering."

"arasso, but where is the bathroom?" damn i forgot that he didn't know that yet.

"it's the room next to mine on the left side."

"okay"

he went to the bathroom, after he left i closed my door so I could dress my self. I had my blue, white, green with flower print bikini. and i had a green swim short over it. after 5min i heard a nock on my door.

"come in" he walked in he had a orange swim short. on with a white t-shirt. he looked very handsome with it.

"why did i have to come back here"

"cuz i have something special for the others"

"what do you have for the others"

I pulled a middle small box from under my bed. in the box were water balloons and waterguns that i still had from last year. but they aren' t filled yet.

"we can fill them and then suprise them with it" I said with a big and evil smile on.

"ow, I like that idea" he said also with a evil smirk.

we went to the bathroom to fill the ballons and water gun. we put the filled water balloons in a sack where you can't see through. we walked downstairs. my mom was still in the kitchen and my brothers weren't home yet. we walked to the garden and no one payed attention to us. till we started to throw the water balloons and shooting with the watergun which Taehyung had. the air was filled with laugher and joy. we stopt when the watergun was empty and the sack full of water balloons was empty.

"I totally forgot that you had the balloons and the watergun. your evil at times." Tasha said

"I know, but we had to wait for 30min before we could join you guys." I said to tasha.

"I had to know it"

"but you didn't knew it" I had a big smile one.

"ara, now come in the pool."

she kind of pulled me in the pool. taehyung followed us. and the rest of bangtan follow us. it wasn't a big pool but it's okay. we had some beach ball's few little ones and a big one. I played in it for like 40min and went back out and layed in the sun on my towel. i watch how they where playing in the pool. A few minutes later Jin, Yoongi & J-hope came out of the pool too. yoongi and j-hope went after snackes, jin came to sit next too me.

"do you enjoy it?' I asked him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter