Jeju trip 1

Secret that’s solemnly mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 5 – Jeju trip 1

 

* * * *

 

"Jinri!" Exclaimed Luna, waving her hands excitingly to Jinri and Minho. She gave her dear friend a deep hug and letting go. "I'm so glad you guys decided to join us!"

Luna was just a year older than Jinri, but she was so lively and lovable. She didn't even look like she already had a kid.

They met at the airport entrance where they were scheduled heading to Jeju together.

Jinri grinned and patted Minho's arm affectionately while he yawned. "I'm glad we came too. It's so nice to get away for a weekend, isn't it honey?" Jinri nudged Minho lightly with her elbow.

"Yes very nice." Replied Minho, spreading his lips to reveal his teeth in what he passed off as a smile. Jinri wasn't fooled of course but Luna and Jinki seemed so pleased.

"So you don't bring Jackie along?" Asked Minho to Jinki.

"Dude, it was planned for us alone in the first place. He is going to be fine staying with his grandparents." Replied Jinki.

"So you finally realized it now that kids are just annoying sometimes?" Said Minho, chuckling.

Jinri lost her smile a little upon hearing Minho’s word. Although he sounded joking but she could feel it that he was implying about his true self of finding kids annoying.

"No, they aren't. Er… how do I convince you about that? It’s unless you have kids yourself and so you will understand how we are parents have felt toward our own children." Responded Luna, she grinned mischievously while bouncing her eyes between Jinri and Minho who was starting to get flushed.

Jinki grabbed Luna's waist and beamed affectionately at his wife who returned the same favor. "Why don't we board the plan now?"

"Sounds like a good idea." Agreed Luna and turned to smile at Minho and Jinri, taking her husband’s hand in hers as they headed inside of the boarding area first.

Jinri watched in enviousness at the happily married couple. They were so lucky to find someone that they loved and loved them back unconditionally, it is one of the most precious thing in life and while her still stuck with someone who didn't give a flying flip about her.

Minho also watched after Jinki and Luna. He watched how they interacted with one another and how happy they were to be together. Minho snuck a glance at Jinri and saw how turned down a bit and the sadness that her eyes held, he suddenly felt a pang of guilt eating him. Gently, he tugged Jinri's hand forward and mumbled, "Let's go."

 

 

Arriving Jeju, they went straight to the resort first and after checking in, the couples separated way and agreed to meet up again around 12 o'clock for lunch.

The resort that they were staying at was one of the well-known resorts in the mountain area where it's boasted some of the best ski runs in the area. And rooms were well comfortable and had a nice appeal to them.

As soon as they entered the room, Jinri made her quick way for the bathroom. And when she left the bathroom, she walked straight into Minho who looked bemused.

Cocking an eyebrow, Jinri asked, "Something wrong?"

"I thought you said that we had two separate beds?" Said Minho, pointing helplessly towards the living area of the room.

"What?!" Exclaimed Jinri, she pushed her way into the living area to find a queen sized bed in the middle of the room. Jinri groaned. "I did. They told me there were two separate full size beds. I don't understand what's going on here!"

"Jinri, actually...." Started Minho but was cut off by the younger woman.

"I did specifically ask for two separate beds!" Cried Jinri, plopping herself down in the desk chair and dialing the number to the front desk. "Hello? Yes this is Choi Jinri in room number fourteen. When I made the reservation I asked for two separate beds and why now there is only one?"

Minho stretched himself as he watched his wife's brows knit together and she shook her head, arguing over the phone. "No, I specifically requested two full size beds. Two beds!!"

"Yes I'm sure." Said Jinri and after another moment, her voice starting to hold a bit of irritation before finally she sighed and replied to the front deskman, "No, it's fine. Thank you."

Once she hung up, she swiveled in the chair to face Minho. "The other rooms were booked and we can't switch."

"Jinri, really..." Started Minho as he began to unpack the suitcase. "It's okay. Not a big deal to me. You made it as if we had never shared a bed before." Minho then gave Jinri a smirk to let her know that he was telling the fact and truth to themselves.

Jinri stood and shook her head. "Sometimes you astound me."

"Where are you going?" Asked Minho when he saw Jinri wore her coat and headed toward the door.

"Just somewhere." Replied Jinri. "There are a few hours left until lunch. I'll be back by then."

Minho nodded in response, somewhat confused. As much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter