Epilogue

Secret that’s solemnly mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally I could present you another chapter, readers. This is going to be fluffy romance. I don't know if you will like it but hopefully you can enjoy.

 

Epilogue

 

- - - -

 

Finally Jinri put on her wedding dress. She sighed deeply, eyes fixed on the mirror in front of her as they finally fitted the dress and then moved on to her hair.

As the next hour or so went on they were busy with making Jinri the perfect bride, from her hair to her dress and even down to what undergarments she wore for her soon to be husband.

Everything was done as Jinri could finally take a good look at herself, in all honesty she was looking rather beautiful. Her veil covered her face just the right amount and her hair was perfect. Her dress was long and dragged along the floor, small flowers were pinned to the dress exactly like the ones in her hair and the neckline was not too high and not too low.

It wasn't like she had a choice in anything right now so she didn't even bother complaining out loud.

Minho on the other hand was busy getting ready himself, his outfit was a simple yet stylish suit. His hair was brushed back so it was neat and tidy, a red and white rose sat in his pocket like a traditional groom and his face was as perfect as ever.

Minho sighed deeply, he didn't want to go through with this either but he had no choice. Once ready he brushed his suit down one more time and made his way outside on his way to finally see and marry his future wife.

 

Now they were ready.

 

- - - -

 

Minho leaned onto the doorframe of balcony. He was on the phone and his gaze rested lovingly at Jinri who was giving him her back to admire the night view.

"We behave well, daddy. We don't make grandma and grandpa is getting headache." Told Jimmy on the other line.

"Good boy." Said Minho, smiling. "Now tell Jaemi, it's time for bed. You are not allow to stay late okay?"

"But daddy, can I talk with mommy?"

Minho heard Jaemi's voice yelling to ask him for Jinri and he had to laugh softly. Jinri turned to see her husband was talking to their kids on the phone and she smiled, wondering what was funny there.

"No baby, mommy is already off to bed." Answered Minho as he winked at his wife and then continued, "She's already asleep soundly and daddy doesn’t have a heart to wake your mommy up. She had been busy for all day long at restaurant and all. She needs rest, Jaemi."

"Oh okay." Said Jaemi a little bit cheerless. "But when she wakes up, tell her that I love her, daddy."

"Sure baby. Now my cutie duo should get ready for bed." Said Minho as he watched Jinri smiled and shook her head at him and then she turned to look over the night sky again.

"Okay. Good night daddy. We miss you and mommy." Said Jimmy as he sounded like he was yawning at the other line.

"Yes son, good night and sweet dream baby. Sleep early, so tomorrow we are going to fetch you from grandparents' house early too. Daddy and mommy love you. Sleep tight." Said Minho. He heard his children squealed before he ended the line.

"I love you." Minho pulled Jinri into a gentle, loving kiss. His warm hand caressed her cheek, sending shivers down her spine.

"I love you more." Breathed Jinri, the tip of their noses touching each other. The slightest hint of a smile playing with her lips. She already knew what Minho response was going to be.

Minho smiled, her favorite crooked smile. "I know that." His beautiful dark eyes were full of love and happiness. "Breathe baby. I'm not even doing anything yet." Reminded Minho teasingly. Jinri obliged shyly while inhaling his dazzling scent.

Minho moved them as he sat down on a chair, pulling Jinri along with him to settled her on his lap. She laid her head on his shoulder contently. Their surrounding was filled with a comfortable silence as Jinri gazed at the night sky that filled with many sparkling stars.

"What are you thinking about?" Murmured Minho in Jinri's ear.

"You…" Answered Jinri.

"What about me?" The curiosity was evident in Minho's voice.

"Just about you, me and our marriage." Answered Jinri.

Minho chuckled. He put his nose in Jinri's hair and breathed in. His voice muffled as he asked. "Is that all?"

"No… I'm also thinking how incredibly lucky I am to have you." Said Jinri.

Minho sighed softly. "No Jinri. That's where you have it all wrong and we perfectly know that." Said Minho and Jinri turned to look at him, still sitting on his lap. Love and sincerity were burning in the dept of his lime eyes. "I'm the lucky one. I'm very lucky to have you because I don't deserve any of that. And do you realize how much I love you? If I could reach up and hold the stars from the sky to describe how much I love and care for you, all the stars would be in the palm of my hand now."

"That's how much you love me?" Whispered Jinri as she giggled.

"Yes. That much and more." Smiled Minho. He kissed her forehead. "So you see, Love, I am the lucky one to have married you and I am the one who loves you the most now." He teased.

The corners of Jinri's mouth curved upwards into a small smile. She leaned closer to Minho and placed her lips next to his ear. Using his earlier response, she murmured. "I know that."

Minho laughed. A laugh that sounded like music to her ears.

"Minho….I have something to tell you." Said Jinri.

Minho skeptically looked at her as he smirked. "You are not going to surprise me that you are pregnant, right? Oh, I'm sure this time my reaction of knowing that I'll become a father would be other way around from the last time."

Jinri hated to disappoint Minho but she had to. She shook her head but her smiled was still there. "I talked with Taemin today." Said Jinri and which instantly it halted Minho from laughing.

"Really?" Asked Minho. Jealousy evidenced in his tone and written all over face. "For how long you had talked with each other?"

Jinri chuckled. "C'mon stop pretending you know nothing. I know you gave him permission to talk to me. He said he met you first before coming to me later for an apology."

"Coming to you? Wait! He asked me if I'm fine that he wanted to talk to you and I thought he was going to talk by phone only so I told him it's okay. Then was that mean you two meet up today?" Asked Minho.

Jinri had to roll her eyes. "Are you serious Minho? You supposed him to give me a proper apology through a cell phone?"

"That's working. What if when he meet you and then something change him from wanting to apologize?" Said Minho. "Wait! Did he say something other than apologize?"

"You are unbelievable when you're jealous, Jimmy's daddy." Laughed Jinri. But then she frowned at him. "But last week you also had met with Yuri too."

"But you were with me then. It was you who insisted that we had to meet up with her." Said Minho as he was the one who rolled his eyes this time. "And yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter