FAN: Chapter Twelve

FAN

FAN

 

 

Chapter Twelve

 

Adri frowned when the door to Key’s room swung open. ‘I can’t believe you were actually my second bias in the group,’ she thought bitterly.

Key grinned when he saw the sour look on her face. “Disappointed to see me fully clothed?”

“What?!” Adri shrieked, mouth opening and closing repeatedly. “No!”

“You want me either way, huh?” the amused idol countered quickly.

“Yes!” Adri snapped, trying to be just as quick. She only realized her mistake when Key collapsed against the doorframe, laughing until tears came to his eyes. “Ugh! Forget it! I’m leaving!”

Key regained his composure almost instantly, latching onto the flustered girl’s arm before she could make her hasty retreat.

“No. Come here,” he said. “I called you for a reason.”

Adri scoffed as she was pulled into his room. “You could have made fun of me over the phone, Key. I didn’t need to be summoned for this kind of humiliation.”

“But this kind of humiliation is more fun in person.”

She glared at him. “Bye, now.”

Key stepped in front of the door and held his hands up in surrender. “Fine! Fine! I’ll tell you why I called. Geez…you’re never this mean to anybody else.”

I’m being mean?” Adri echoed incredulously. She ran a hand over her face and tried not to visualize strangling Key. It didn’t work. ‘Shinee would be fine with four members right? They’d just have to tweak the choreo a little bit.’

Unaware that Adri was plotting his murder, Key took a step forward and nodded at something in the background. “I need you to organize those for me.”

She followed his gaze to ten large cardboard boxes, each overflowing with envelopes, teddy bears, clothes, and other items. “You’re joking, right?” It was a well-known fact that even Key’s hardcore fans couldn’t deny his calculating nature (heck, it was downright obvious on variety shows and TV specials) but Adri really hadn’t seen the bullying and the blackmail coming. “I…I don’t understand why you’re doing this to me.”

For some reason, the statement took Key by surprise. Why was he doing all of this? He was going through some pretty elaborate scheming for someone he barely knew. The young idol regarded Adri quietly, his sharp, black eyes boring into her dark brown ones. ‘Melted chocolate,’ he suddenly thought. Her eyes reminded him of melted chocolate. And now he was thinking about s’mores. Key growled and rid his traitorous mind of the unnecessary, but delicious comparison. “I think you should be grateful, Adri. Most fangirls would kill for this.”

 

~~~

 

Author’s Note: I know it's really short, but hey, I never expected to update this story. It’s been so long, my life got so busy, and to be honest, I lost interest. >.> But I was laying in bed one night, deleting a bunch of crap off my laptop when I found it, re-read it, and decided to write another chapter just for fun.

Some of my interest has come back and this would be a good way to practice my writing since I don’t get much of a chance anymore, so why not? I can’t promise regular updates though. A new chapter will pop up whenever I get around to it.

Reviews certainly help though. ;)