Baby Steps

Lay My Healing Angel

Krystal POV 

I woke up to see plain white walls and white bed wearing a hospital gown with unicorns on it. When I tried to move it hurted. I looked at my arm and saw a needle attached and an Ivy bag above my head. On my other hand was another needle with a blood transfusion bag attached to it. 

The loud sound of my heart and pulse rate startled me. There was soup on the table but I couldn't reach it. Thankfully the nurse came in and fed to me. "Kansamnida." I told her. The nurse quickly bowed down to whoever was coming in. It was my doctor. 

"Annyeong oppa." I said. He came and checked my vital signs to make sure it was okay. "You are starting to improve." He said to me. "Yixing oppa, look what I made for you." It was a bracelet that took me two months to make. He happily took it and kissed my hand. 

If I had enough blood I would have blushed. He gave me my dose of medicine and left again. I decided to spend the rest of my time reading a magazine when the nurse told me that I had a visitor. The person stepped in and I rolled my eyes. 

"Hello my princess." He said to me trying to touch my hair. I pushed him away. "Just a reminder that when you die, give me your heart okay." He smirked an irritating smirk. I hated him so much. 

"Myungsoo ah, just a reminder that I will soon destroy you using my two hands."I threatened back. He walked out and there was a loud beeping sound. I must have been running out of energy because after that l saw nurses rush in and everything around me became white. 

I woke up again looking through the window to see a beaten up Myungsoo and a nurse yelling at him. He walked away upset. I sighed in relief seeing him leave. Jessica ran in the room giving me a big hug. 

"Your doctor told me to take you to his home and that he will take care of you there." She packed my clothes and we headed to that destination. It was somewhere in the countryside close to North Korea. It was a small village that held alot of old people and little girls dressed in hanbok selling cookies. 

We rolled into a place that seemed as big as the palace in Goong." I looked around fascinated by the palace. Jessica was offered to stay but decided to let me breathe. My room was  a fit for a princess. She had a big fluffy bed all to herself. 

Jessica helped me put the clothes in my wardrobe closet and drawers. Yixing came home and saw two pairs of matching shoes on the floor. I looked at him and saw his true age. He was probably about three or four years older than me. 

He bowed to us both. "Would you two like something to drink?" He asked us both. We nodded. It was a drink that held iron in it. This was perfect for us. "I took you to my place so that you can breathe in natrual air and I plan on using an old method to help you live longer. My heart skipped a beat hearing his words.  

"I don't want to live longer since it will only pain me more. I just need to hurry up and die." I said meaning those words or so I thought. 

"I will not allow you to be so pained. I want to at least make you smile before you go then." He said not pushing the topic any further.

Lay POV 

Suho once told me that when someone has a urge to die that I should never force them to do something else. He said something about reverse psychology. 

I saw Krystal look down akwardly. "What is it that you wanted to try in order for me to live longer?" Her big brown eyes stared deeply into mine. I gulped. 

"By somehow using a medicine made out of fresh herbs that i picked just now. I made the medicine out of a handmade bowl." I neversouly fed her the medicine. She cringed atfter drinking it and gave the bowl back to me. I had to find a way for her to drink it. 

I tried hiding it in her drink when we had dinner. She realized what i had done and gave the glass back to me. There was no way thsi was going to work. 

While she was cutely sleeping, i took the medicine and slowly fed it to her. She woke up so I panicked and did something I thought I would never do. 

I kissed her lips forcefully while she tried pushing me off. She gave up and swallow the medicine feeling like crying because it tasted bad to her. Her lips were soft like angel wings. She pushed me away when she realized that I was distracted. 

"My f-first kiss." She said touching her lios. I looked down feeling guilty for taking something as precious as that. Now she will nver get it back because of me. 

Author's Note 

So how was the first chapter? Interesting? I think so. Stay tune for the next chapter.