The New Elle Lead Models

Lay My Healing Angel

Sulli POV 

I was very nervous and excited for my first day as the lead female model for Elle magazine. I heard the lead male model was very handsome. Maybe we could get married and have beautiful babies. 

I was the first one to get there and so all the other models greeted me nicely and treated me like a princess. They fed me delicious food and wine from France. After that it was time to get my hair done and outfit on for the first photoshoot. I heard screams and saw running towards the door. 

I looked at his feet as he entered the room. My smile dropped and annoyance filled my mind once I realized that it was Luhan. I rolled my eyes. 

"What is he doing here?" I asked the photographer upset. 

"Whoa Choi Jinri this is only business no need to get worked up." Luhan said acting all maturelike. I rolled my eyes at that slight smirk that only I saw. 

I officially hate this day. The first few poses were all skinship. I rolled my eyes. 

"Miss Choi you have to look happy." The photographer said. I bowed to him apologizing and touched Luhan's soft "angelic" face. It was so soft. I couldn't stop rubbing it. It was almost like it wasn't real. I always knew angels had such soft faces but Luhan's is too soft. 

I smiled at how squishy it felt and right then and there the photographer snapped the picture. I gasped and took my hand away. What was I doing? 

The last one was the worst. We were both dressed up like a biker couple with our leather jackets and dark makeup. This pose was the worst skinship pose ever. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist backhugging me. The photographer winked at him and I had a confused look. 

"3,2,1" The photographer said and Luhan kissed me on the cheek. The light flashed brightly in my eye. I felt humiliated and started running into my dressing room crying. 

I was saving my cheeks for someone special. He ran in the room apologizing continuously. "Y-You took this too far." I said in a shaky voice. 

"It was just on the cheek." He said now becoming serious. 

"My cheek is very important." I told him. 

"Fine then if your cheek is so important than I guess you won't mind me doing this. He pushed me against the couch while I kept squirming. He leaned down and kissed me. My screams stopped. I closed my eyes. His lips felt very soft. I unconsciously and slightly bit them. 

I could feel his smirk on my lips. I pushed him off. 

"I guess you really don't mind me kissing your lips." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. 

"I already knew somehow you would take my lip ity so I had to save something else but you were greedy enough to take both." He giggled. 

"I hate you." I said trying to see if that could bring him down. 

"Aww that's too bad because I love you." He said still smirking. I stormed out the room heading back to the photoshoot. 

Luhan POV 

The more she pushed me away, the more I wanted to come closer. Once an angel loves somebody, they are only allowed to love only them. They are not allowed to love anybody else. 

I chose to give all of my love to Sulli because she is perfect. She is the yin while I can be her yang. She is a delicate flower and her beauty is more than an angel's.

 The day we found out that she was not going to be an angel was the happiest day of my life. I wanted to be her protector. She didn't seem too happy about it though since her brothers were both able to turn into angels. I was happy to hear that I stole her first kiss. 

Another newly added rule is that if an angel kisses someone and its that person's first kiss,then they are destined to be with them. We don't control it, it is just fate. 

I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Sulli is. Her long brown hair, her glossy eyes, her scarless face, her plump red lips and her deep voice. It was my perfect girl. 

I would do anything for her and only for her. Girls like to throw theirselves at me but she is not like them. She pushes me away and calls me interesting words like freak and ert. Whatever those mean. 

"Hellooo pay attention." Sulli said. I nervously laughed. I realized Sulli was sitting on my lap and that I was deeply staring into her eyes. My eyes literally sparked and I kissed her. The photographer snapped the photo. Sulli pushed herself off of me. 

"Yah, I told you to stop that." She said pouting. I smiled innocently at her having no idea what she was talking about. All could think about was her. Not even her herself could stop me from thinking about her. 

"I would rather think about your beauty than have you tell me to stop kissing you." I said. 

"My friends are having a party. You should come" I gave her my best handsome angelic smile. She blushed without knowing and looked down shyly. 

"I-I guess I can come since my brother will be there and since I never have anything to do on Saturdays so I will go." She said. I was so happy that I hugged her. 

"So it's a date?" I asked jumping up and down. I ran to Lay to tell him the goodnews. He wasn't there and I heard someone crying in pain. The door was left open. I went inside and found blood all over the bedsheets. I saw Krystal look at me with pleading eyes. O had no idea what to do so Incalled Lay. 

Lay: Hello? 

Luhan: Krystal is on the bed crying and blood is on the bed sheets. 

(Phone cuts off) Luhan: Hello. 

I decided to go towards Krystal and take her off the blankets. Her entire night gown was filled with blood. Lay finally came.