The Person I Thought I Knew

Lay My Healing Angel

Luna POV 

I was in my room bored to death when I remembered I had to go to work. I quickly rushed on my clothes and left. I worked at a place called the Neverland. It was a resturaunt that was Neverland themed. 

Sometimes we would dress up like pirates other time we would dress up like Native Americans. Today we dressed up like either Peter pan or Wendy. Waiters dressed as Peter Pan and girls dressed as Wendy. 

I saw a costumer looking through the menu with his girlfriend so I decided to go to them and take their orders. 

"Welcome to Neverland, where you will never be too old to eat the foods you loved in your childhood. How may I help you?" I said enthusiastically. 

"Yeah, I would love to try the extra cheesy macaroni with a side order of spicy rice cakes." The boy said. I took his menu. 

"Miss, what would you like?" I asked her. 

"I would like to have the same thing except I want rice with mine." The girl said. I took her menu but I suddenly dropped them realizing who it was. 

"Sulli?Baekhyun oppa?" I asked in shock. 

"Unnie wait I can-" she tried to say, "I will get you your orders right away." I cut her off and quickly went to the kithcen in the back to cry. I remembered the paper and gave it to the chef. My head was hurting. 

Once the food was ready I gave it to both of them. Baekhyun grabbed my hand. I looked back at him and yanked it out. 

"I'm sorry but I have other costumers to tend to." I said with a shaky voice and walked away. Throughout the day I served as much costumers as I could and finally my shift was over. I took my costume off and put on my clothes. 

I decided to go back home until two people I didn't want to see right now were following me. I decided to stick my hand out for the taxi to come pick me up. 

Fortunately one came and I hopped in it. I cried silently throughout the whole ride. I couldn't believe my best friend would betray me like that. 

Even after I took care of her and had her back she went and stabbed mine. I knew they were dating just by the way they both looked at each other and how girly Sulli's laugh sounded. 

I decided to call up a friend who might know a thing or two on how handle this types of situations. She came in a heartbeat with twins happily running in my arms. 

"Aunt Sunyoungie, one named Mino said." They were both two years old. I hugged the person I finally wanted to see. 

"Irene unnie, thank you so much for coming." I said handing her a cup of lemon ginseng tea. We both sat down at the back of my condo on the balcony. 

"So what's the emergency? " 

Baekhyun POV 

I sighed knowing it wasn't a good idea. I was upset with Sulli for doing such a thing to her friend. 

"Oh lighten up, she needed some toughen up and couldn't trust you too much." She said as if it helped solve anything. 

"I am the only angel that is not close to their assignment." I complained to her. 

"Oh please, me and Luhan oppa aren't close and we will never be." She protested. 

"You guys have a relationship with each other even if yours to him is kind of hostile, me and Luna can't even get out one word to each other." I said frowining. Sulli didn't say anymore. 

Two months later and I still didn't here from Luna. I saw this pretty girl at the mall in a resturaunt booth eating alone. I decided to crash her lonely party since I loved cheering people up. 

"What is a pretty girl like you doing, looking so sad?" I asked. She looked me in the eye and my wings felt magnetized. It couldn't be. 

"O-Oppa?" She asked tears rolling down her eyes. 

"Luna, when did you lose all of this weight?" I asked completely shocked at how stunning she looked in so much ways. 

"I did it so that I could impress people and have them call me pretty." She sighed looking down. I sat next to her and hugged her. She froze at first but realxed under my hug. 

"You are no where near pretty. You are extremely beautiful inside and out. Your personality counts too." I told her sincerely. She looked at me like I was crazy. 

"So what if you were kind of meaty. That was what made you, you and what make s you beautiful is not knowing that you are beautiful. It kind of in a way shows modesty." I smiled. She laughed at my weird logic. 

She kissed me on the cheek causing me to blush. I didn't have enough time to control my emotions since I was in too much shock. I acted without thinking and kissed her back but on the lips. Embarrassed with my behavior I ran quickly out of the resturaunt and straight to Sulli's house. 

She opened the door with her hair all over the place and dark circles. "What?" She asked annoyed. 

"I kissed Luna." I told her. She opened wide. She invited me inside and I saw Luhan hyung inside sleeping on the couch. 

"I think you need to know, someone spiked this angel's drink and made him drunk. Once he found out he got drunk, he fainted. I felt bad for him because no angel deserves to sin by accident." She said with a nervous smile. 

I gasped. I would have cried if something like that were to happen to me. "So tell me what exactly happened." Sulli sat down on the couch while feeding a still half asleep Luhan with medicine.  

"All I did was tell her how beautiful she was and then I kissed her after she kissed my cheek." I said. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I answered it. I found Luna smiling. 

"Do you want to hang out sometime." She asked unsure. I nodded like a little kid.