The Nation's Princess

Lay My Healing Angel

Victoria's Pov 

I walked on the streets of Hong Kong in search for something. It was a scarf that had traditional chinese characters written on them. 

I wanted to get it for the man of my dreams. My parents wanted me to marry someone from their choice but it was too late once I fell in love with him. 

I love how cold he acts towards me. It helps motivate me and pushes me to do what I have to do. I finally found the scarf and took it to the cash register. The cashier looked at me and smiled. 

"No, way aren't you our princess Victoria?" She asked excited. I rolled my eyes. I was not the princess of China it is just that I happened to be very popular due to my modelling. 

She gave me a discount and I left the store. I saw a large crowd of people taking pictures of me and praising me. Alot of them would say "Ni hao piao liang." Which meant you are beautiful in Chinese. 

It made me blush. Suddenly I was grabbed and thrown in a car. My seatbelt was strapped and I sped off in a car. I slowly turned around to see who it was and I almost screamed. It was the man of my dreams.

"Prince Tao where are you taking me?" I asked dreamlike. 

"Seoul, South Korea." He said. I unstrapped my seat belt and was about to jump out the car. I left that country for a reason. As my manager I expected him to know why I didn't want to go there. 

He pulled over and grabbed my head. I was pretty sure my cheeks were rosy by now. He looked straight into my eyes

I felt like fainting from happiness. "Do it for me." He said seriously. Of course I nodded. We went to the airport where both me and him ran away from paparazzi. We checked in, got scanned for any weapons and we made it on the plane.

He accompanied me on the first class area. I had a nice big bed and a tv. The Korean Air flight attendant gave me my food and set it down on the plane.  

We arrived at Incheon airport where both Chinese and Korean reporters crowded me. "We have a tight schedule so please move." Tao said the coldest way he could. It gave the reporters a chill. 

We headed to a nice looking house. When Tao opened the door, there were girls hitting each other with pillows. He yelled and they stopped. 

"Sulli, meet your new roomate." Tao said with a smile that made me melt. The girls squealed and ran to hug me. I realized that it was my highschool besties. 

"Finally our queen of this group of friendship has returned. " Amber said. I looked at one girl in particular that was smiling just as bright. 

"Baby Sojung is walking." I said in amazement. She nodded. 

"My boyfriend helped me." She looked down shyly. 

"He is in the kitchen." Tao said.

Tao's Pov 

I went with her and saw him cooking up a storm. "Gege, is that Chinese food I smell?" I asked him with a smirk. He turned around and smiled brightly. 

"Tao, long time no see." We did a secret angel hand shake. 

"This is my assingment Victoria." I whispered. He looked at her wide eyed and bowed to her. 

"You are our nation's princess Victoria. "Krystal looked sad hearing him say that and ran away. He ran after her. 

I followed wanting to know if Lay will be dumped. He grabbed her arm and kissed her dramatically. She pushed away looking a little light headed. 

"O-Oppa, you shouldn't say things pike that to other girls." She stuttered. 

"Victoria jie might be China's princess but you are the queen of my heart." He said getting on one knee and kissing her hand like she was royal. I scoffed at how cheesy he was being. 

The girls in the background awwed at the both of them while Krystal's whole face was red. I shook my head. 

"I-I forgive you." She said. "How lame." I mumbled. Victoria stared at me like I was crazy.

"I'd like to see you be so romantic." Lay ge stood up and said to me. 

"Alright, I will take our nation's princess out on a date and show you how easily I can sweep her off her feet." I said burning with confidence. Victoria seemed very excited and squealed with the rest of the girls. 

The next day, I prepared myself. I wore a gray suit and the shirt I had under it was opened up. I picked her up and she looked at me in amazement. 

"You look so great." She screamed. I sighed knowing that I was, and drove off to our first destination. 

It was a photoshoot. She rolled her eyes. 

"I thought this was a date not a schedule." She wined. I pulled her to the sight anyways. I dragged her to the background of the picture. 

I wrapped my arm around her and the photographer took the picture. She screamed. I already knew she would be happy doing a photoshoot with me. 

"Alright you two, first give me a y pose and then a cute one." We posed until it was finally over. We waited a little bit and the photographer gave us three rolled up posters. It was with us. 

"That is your first gift. " I had stylists change her into something else again. She had her hair put in a bun and wore a ruffled blouse with a red pencil skirt. I had also changed. 

Our next destination was a resturaunt that I rented out for the two of us since I know Vic hates people calling her the Nation's princess. 

The waiter served our favorite dishes. I ate while she stared at me. "Eat." I commanded and she looked down with a pout. I scoffed and took her chopsticks. I picked up some food from her plate and grabbed her face. I shoved the food in . She was happy and ate by herself. I shook my head. 

"Wow, you're very interesting." I said examining here. She just smiled at me and continued eating. After that we went and took a walk on the beach. 

"So, have you taken any other girl on a date or to the beach?" She asked. I snorted. 

"Nope, unfortunately you are the first." I joked. She suddenly linked her arm with mine. I wanted to let go but something was stopping me from doing so. 

After our date I took her back home. Be fore I left she whispered something in my ear. "You won this bet. To me you are more romantic then Yixing." She kissed me on the cheek and ran off before I had time to respond.