Lay, Jessica and Krystal's Date

Lay My Healing Angel

Lay Pov 

This was one of the craziest things I have ever done. I felt like in a way I was sinning but everyone reassured me that it was just Jessica looking out for her sister. 

I was waiting outside their house. After and hour they finally came out. "Nice Ferrari." Jessica said. 

"Well that is just some of the perks of being a doctor." I bragged. I opened the door for her and she gladly got in. 

"Thanks for doing this. By the way, you look hot." Krystal kissed me on the cheek and I opened the door. I thought her and her sister looked better. All I did was wear a navy blue buttoned up shirt and tuck it in my jeans.

They both had on matching dresses. The first place I took them was a horse ranch. Jessica didn't look so happy, but Krystal did. 

"Oppa this is wonderful." Krystal ran to a white horse and pet it. 

"Ill it is pooping." Jessica screamed out in English. I laughed nervously hopping I didn't leave a bad impression. I was going to help Krystal but she seemed to have had it covered. 

Her sister on the other hand was scared. I picked the friendliest horse I could fine. "Try him, he is very friendly." I helped Jessica pet the horse. She thought he was going to bite her but he was just rubbing his nose against her. She laughed at him and I was relieved. 

"Since the two of you are getting along with the horses I think that it is time to ride it." I took the horses out of the stable. Krystal didn't look too happy. 

"Don't worry, I will help you." I lifted her up and got her on top of the horse. She was scared at first so I held one of her hands. Once she got more adjusted I taught her how to make the horse run. 

I went to Jessica but she backed away. "Don't worry, he won't bite." I reassured her. I lifted her onto the saddle. I helped her adjust to the horse and soon she wanted to make the horse run. 

"Wow, this is the best date ever. " She said. Suddenly the horse went out of control and Jessica flew off. I ran to get a first aid kit and bring it back. 

"You might want to close your eyes for this. " I told her. I rubbed alcohol as she winced in pain. I secretly used my powers to completely heal her. 

"It doesn't hurt anymore." She said happily. She jumped up and hugged me while I gave Krystal an apologetic look. The next place we went was my favorite. It was the botanical gardens. 

Jessica seemed happy this time. She decided that we all would seperate meaning me and Krystal would go together while she had time to think for herself. 

Krystal held my hand as we looked at all the flowers. "Oppa, it is fine with me if Jessica hugs you but its just that it worries me." She said. 

Krystal's POV 

He laughed at me and pat my head. I pouted and let go of his hand, pretending to be upset with him. He fell for the bait and tried to apologize. I thought he was following me until I turned around seeing that he wasn't there. 

I got scared but saw him looking at a dead flower with sadness in his eyes. 

"Do you want to see some magic?" He asked me. I nodded my head like a little kid. He touched the dead flower and it blossomed into beautiful chyrsanthemums. I looked at them in amazement. He took something from behind his back and it was a headband with moonflowers attached to it. 

He put it on my head for me and I kissed him. "Why do I have the moat romantic boyfriend in the world?" I asked looking at the clouds. He laughed and backhugged me. 

After our little love fest we found Jessica smelling some flowers. Lay took something from his back again and it was a headband with morning glory flowersm 

"Why thank you." She took the flower headband and put it on her head. "He's a keeper." She whispered in my ear. I nodded my head already knowing. 

Just when I thought that was it, we headed to the beach. I was worried since we didn't have our bathing suits with us but to my surprise we only went there for a picnic. 

He took a basket and blanket out from the trunk of his Ferrari. He laid the blanket under a palm tree which gave off some really nice shade. We ate these really nice sandwiches that he made for us. Apparently they were good for our anemia. 

"I don't know about you little sis but this is by far the best date I have ever been on." Jessica said enjoying a sandwich. I nodded agreeing with her. 

"We go on dates like these all the time." I bragged. Jessica pretended to give me a jealous look. 

After finishing our lunch he drove us further down the beach. There was a whole bunch of sports. Me and Jessica were nervous since we both get tired easily. 

He had us try on swimsuits and bought it for us as gifts. He went to go and changed while me and my sister looked at each other for help. 

His body was so beautiful. He of course had abs that were completely toned. His arms were a little buffed and his skin was a perfect coloer. We pinched ourselves trying hard to not scream. 

We then headed to a boat where there was parasailing. The three of us went together. The guy explained the rules and he started the boat. I held onto my boyfriend's arms tightly. 

I was scared a little. Soon we slowly started rising up and I screamed my dolphin scream, terrified. My sister screamed her dolphin scream out of joy. Thankfully the ride was over and I was relieved. 

The next sport and last sport we tried was water skiing. Lay oppa taught us how to water ski. The first time I tried it I fell. The first time my sister did it, she was successfully skiing. I pouted in annoyance. 

"Don't be afraid of the water and just relax." He kissed my forehead and I tried again. I had finally suceeded. The three of us were water skiing, laughing and having a good time. It was finally night time. 

We headed over to Lay oppa's house for dinner. We watched as he made several different dishes. He had on a burgundy colored apron. 

"Your boyfriend can cook as well?" Jessica asked amazed. I nodded. He rested the plates of food on the table while me and my sister stared at the plates drooling. 

It was steak with cranberry sauce poured on it and mash potatoes with green parsley leaves sprinkled on top. He poured wine into each of our glasses. Me and Jessica loved food so we weren't surprised when we cleaned our plates. Lay oppa looked at us in fascination at how fast we finished our food. 

"To all of us." Lay toasted. We clinked glasses and drank the wine in one shot. "This wine is delicious, where did you get it from." Jessica asked. My sister was always one that loved wine. 

"I got it from Venice Italy when I went a meeting with other doctors." He answered. She looked at it in fascination. Lay and Jessica went to wash the dishes together. 

They took a little while so I peeked on them. I saw Jessica wrapping her arms around him. She leaned in and he made her kiss his hand. 

Tears were running down my eyes. I couldn't believe my sister. I watched as she tried to lunge herself at him. 

"How could you, to your own sister?" He asked. They were both on the floor and Jessica was on top of him. I wanted to yell at him to take her off him but something held me back. 

"Cheating is the biggest sin and I will not be one to be involved in it." He pushed her off and ran to me. He must have noticed the tears and wiped them with his thumb. 

He was about to kiss me when Jessica interrupted. "After analysing, I have come to a conclusion that he is too good for you." She said. Even though that was true, I didn't care. 

"I will give you two my blessing because it seems as if Lay has passed this test by far. I didn't care about what types of dates he took you on. It all came down to whether or not he truly loved you and I saw that he does love you. If he didn't he would have let me kissed him." I ran and jump hug my sister. 

"Thank you unnie so much." I kissed her all over the face while she laughed. I was very relieved that she was okay with us dating. 

"Seeing that he might never break your heart I will tell you now that if you do break up with him. Don't be too harsh since he is such a sweet guy." She teased. He dropped the both of us home and I headed to bed with sweet dreams.