Back Home

Lay My Healing Angel

Krystal POV 

I am probably the happiest girl in the world today. Lay oppa told me I could go back to Seoul and live with my unnie Jessica. I have made alot of progress the past few weeks and he noticed so he gave me a chance. 

Of course to thank him, I kissed him but this time it felt different. It felt loving and like the both of us wanted no needed more. So I took that chance. I pushed him against the counter and continued kissing him. 

He grabbed my face and massaged my cheek with his thumb. I liked where all of thsi was going. I could hear both of our hearts beat at the speed of lightning as we touched each other. 

I wanted to test him just to see how innocent and shy he was. I seductively squatted and stared at his pants. I was about to touch the magic inside his pants when he suddenly lifted me up. 

He threw me over his shoulder and put me in the car. I gave him a pout and he laughed it off. I couldn't help but to stare at his dimple that poked his right cheek. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. 

"So what does this mean for us?" I asked him shyly. He didn't respond. He started the engine and we rode away from the countryside. All the elders waved off at us happily. Some handing us basket filled with korean beef my favorite. 

I turned around to see the mountains in North Korea only look like a dot now. Finally Lay answered me. 

" Do you have a crush on me?" He asked making it sound like my feelings for him were adorable. I took a deep breath. 

"Nae. Only because you were so helpful to me and also because of how attractive you are." My cheeks felt very hot. I patted them embarrased. 

We stopped at a restroom area to take care of any business we had. Once I came out, I sat on the trunk of the car and looked at the sky. It must have now been the afternoon. 

Lay sneaked up behind me and covered my eyes. He slowly guided me to the car. I went inside and felt as if I was laying down. He touched my forehead and suddenly I couldn't remember why I was in the car. 

I looked up at the stranger. I screamed thinking that he was a ert. I wanted to run but I didn't know where I was. 

"Who are you?" I asked backing away. The tears flowed in my eyes. 

"Don't worry about who I am. But if you do worry then my name is Zhang Yixing. I won't hurt you. I am just trying to help you." He reassured me with a dimple smile. I didn't have the heart to say no so I trusted him. For some reason he looked very familiar. 

He drove me back to Seoul. 

Lay POV 

I watched as Krystal ran and hugged her sister. She bowed to me and closed the door. I kept a straight face all the way to the car. 

I suddenly began crying. I erased her memory of me but now I regret it. I did it in order to protect her but now I feel like I did it for myself. She would have never wanted her memory erase and I did it without her consent. 

I was broken. I didn't want to feel the horrible sin lust so I wanted to erase her memory. I drove down over to an old friend of mine's house. I rang the doorbell of the nice penthouse he lived in. 

Happily he opened the door. His smile was barely noticeable. "Yi Fan ge I need your help." I say. 

As we sat down he handed me a cup of jasmine tea. "How may I help you?" He asked in a cold and serious way. I smiled at him seeing how happy and eager he was to help me.  

"I erased Krystal's memories of me." I said. His eyes opened widely and he seemed stressed just looking at me. 

"Are you an idiot?" He yelled, "As protectors of people of the earth, we must be close to them." He said not daring to look at me. 

"That's why you have to help me." I said with my eyes watery. He sighed. We had to got to someone who understood people's brains well. 

She had a roomate named Tzuyu. She got into a nice university and it was probably her second year there. We knocked on her dorm room number and looked at us smiling brightly. 

"Kris oppa, Lay oppa." She said surprised and happy. We came inside to be greeted by the smell of coffee. Something was very different about it. Whatever it had in it made me and Kris want to go over and smell it.  

"That is a new experiment I am trying out. How much people like the scent of coffee witha little modification on it?" Yeri said proud that we were raising our hands. 

"We need your help, Lay over here erased Krystal's memory of him." Kris said. Yeri gasped and walked over to me to hit me in the shoulder. 

"Do you know how important it is for a guardian angel and their assignment to get along." She said. I nodded looking down embarrassed. She took a deep.breath. 

"What is the most memorable thing that you two have done together?" She asked. 

"Kiss?" I guessed. She gasped and huggged me. 

"How romantic. Then if you two are that much in love then kiss her again." She said day dreaming. I was about to say something else but then I was shushed. We quietly left her. 

Kris drove me to her house and dropped me off. I rang the doorbell. Krystal looked out the window to see who it was. She hesitantly opened the door. 

"Do you remember me?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded happily.