Can't get Enough of your Lips

Lay My Healing Angel

Krystal POV 

The next morning was very akward. Me and Lay did not talk until he said he was going to the supermarket. I wheeled over to his side and tugged on his sweater. 

"Oppa wait." I said to him. He turned around and looked at me with a serious expression.

"I'm sorry for taking your first k-" I stood up and kissed him falling on him while he catched me. 

"Please don't." I said to him while he looked at me with wide eyes and roughly pushed me back in my wheelchair. I tried to go after him but he ran off. I stared at him as he walked off into the market.

Closing the door, I was on my way back to my room until the doorbell rang. I wheeled over to the door and opened it to see my friends from highschool. 

It consisted of Sulli,Luna and Amber. They all tightly hugged me. "We haven't seen you in like forever." Amber unnie said. 

"Yeah and that doctor you live with is hot and young and definitely available." Sulli said thinking about him. I Krystal rolled my eyes at the boy freak her friend became. 

"Anyways we stopped by to make sure that you were in good hands."Luna said changing the subject. It felt extremely great seeing my bestfriends in such a long time.  

We had a fun day talking about stuff and catching up on things. They even gave me some housewarming gifts. We soon heard thr door open and it was the sound of Lay and a familiar voice. 

It was exactly who I thought it would be.It was Luhan oppa. He saw Sulli and started playing hard to get. 

"What is he doing here?" Sulli asked with an annoyed tone. 

"What is she doing here?" Luhan tried to play along but then started breaking out into a hug while she pushed him off. 

"I told you already that I don't like you." She said wanting to cry. 

"Yeah sorry about that, I am quite the hugger." He shyly laughed. Lay pulled me into a more quiet place. 

"I'm sorry about that kiss." He said apologizing. I looked at him in disbelief. 

"I was the one that kissed you and besides" I pushed him on the bed and slowly got on top of him. I leaned down to his ear and bit on it. 

"We aren't finished yet." I said seductively. Even though I had some feelings for him I needed to know if I had chosen the right one. Before I was about to kiss him he grabbed me and pushed me under him. 

He kissed me hard on the lips and interwined my hands into his. I was enjoying this aggressive side until I started to feel tired. He let go of me. 

"This is another reason why we can't finish what we started." He said about to leave. 

"Jankkaman, what is the first reason?" I asked completely confused. 

"I am your doctor." He left. 

Lay POV  

I couldn't believe what I had just did. I felt very sinful and looked up to apologize to the Lord. He forgave me since it was my first ever mistake. 

I decided to check on Luhan to make sure that he didn't scare away the girls. Krystal quietly wheeled back to the crowd not even daring to look at me.  I saw Luhan crying and the girls quietly reprimanding Sulli. 

I had no idea what was going on but I didn't want to know either. I just pat him on the back. He quickly got up and hugged me crying even more into my shoulders. 

"You deserve to cry you freak!" She said laughing. I had enough of the bullying. "Yah!Shut your trashy mouth." I said trying to be cool. She looked at me and laughed again. 

"Yah!By hurting his feelings you are hurting yourself."Krystal said and Sulli finally stopped. Luhan stopped crying and looked up cutely at Sulli why sniffling. When I looked at Sulli she seemed red. 

"Um, I'm going to just go use the bathroom." Sulli said pouting. I gave him napkins to wipe his face. 

"You are such a baby." I told him squeezing his cheeks. 

"Well we gotta leave so bye." Amber grabbed Luna's hand and they quickly drove off leaving Sulli behind. Sulli walked out the bathroom and opened in shock. 

"They left me?! Wait till I tell my brothers about this." She sat in the couch sad. Luhan came to comfort her and this time she didn't move. She rested her head on his shoulder probably not knowing who's it was.    

Me and Krystal silently went out into the kitchen. I lifted her off the wheelchair and put her on the counter. 

"Hold on I will be right back." I said. When I came back I held medicine in my hands. She groaned and grimaced at it. I grabbed one foot at a time and wrapped green slime on it. She closed her eyes just as I thought. 

I secretly used my healing powers on her feet. Once I was done I wipped it off. She opened her eyes looking down at her feet. I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the counter gently. She was shocked when she realized she was standing without falling due to losing her energy. 

"I'm standing." She said smiling brightly. She hugged me tightly and again kissed me. I wished that she would stop doing that. When Sulli came in to ask for something she slowly backed away. When Krystal was finally done eating my lips. 

"I can even do that without getting tired. I don't know what you did but thank you." She said happily running to Sulli to tell her the good news. 

I sighed in relief that my powers work.