Melting the Ice Princess

Lay My Healing Angel

Krystal POV 

Me and Luna were talking about boys. I decided to tell her about my secret and what really happens in this house.

 "He is so hot. That time when you Amber and Sulli visited he pulled me in this room and kissed me roughly almost like he was in heat. I got weak so he stopped." I told her. She  looked at me with open in shock. I nodded. 

"Then the whole day today, he made me get ." I told her. 

"Sounds like my girl has alot  on her hands." Unnie said patting my head. 

"I have been having wet dreams about Baekhyun. I don't know what to do anymore. " I looked at the once innocent now badass Luna unnie. 

"Why don't you just talk to him. He obviously likes you. There was one time at lunch where he looked at you the whole time." I told her. She shook her head not believing what I said.  

"It is true. Don't you see how shy he gets around you?" I asked her. She shook her head. 

"Plus I am not as beautiful as you or Sulli. I'm too plain for him." A tear fell down her face. I grabbed her shoulders and violently shook them. 

"Unnie, get a grip and if he doesn't think you are beautiful than that is his loss." We decided to watch some tv to help her find herself again. 

Suddenly Lay called us to come out of the room. We walked.out but then suddenly my limbs felt like they were on fire. I fell down and held my legs. Lay rushed to my side to see if I was okay. 

"Oppa my legs are killing me." I said in an inaudible voice. He tried massaging it to see if the pain would stop but it didn't work. I was scared. 

Chanyeol oppa picked me up bridal style and was about to carry me to my room until my legs had stopped hurting me. 

"Wait oppa, it doesn't hurt anymore. " I told him. He put me down and I fell and cried in pain as my legs started to become numb. 

Soon after, I wasn't able to feel my legs. I cried silently. "We need to get her to the hospital." Lay oppa said giving up. 

There was no hospital in the countryside but there was a medical attention place. It was near the house. We went there with me in my wheelchair again. 

An old lady named Namyeon was going to help me. She closed her eyes and felt my legs. Her face filled with fear. 

"This lady's legs are like ice and they are literally frozen." She tried to move my foot around but it didn't.  I looked at Lay oppa with teary eyes and he seemed to know what the problem was. Luna unnie looked sorry for me and that I had such a misfortune. 

The lady gave me oil to drink. Although it tasted bad I had no choice. Namyeon nodded at Lay like she knew who he was. 

Lay POV 

I secretly waved goodbye at my sister Zhang Li Yin. She was disguised as an old lady and was an angel too. She was an angel way before I became one. 

I was glad that she knew what to do. Now I needed to create some sort of heat. That's why I asked Chanyeol and Baekhyun to come. The reason why Krystal's feet are literally frozen is because the blood cells that kept turning into crystals came together and connected the way liquid would if it made contact with another liquid. 

Seeing that once Chanyeol made contact with her his heat came on to her. Chanyeol's power source is fire. He can burn anything. 

Baekhyun was able to control light and fire isn't anything without light. That is why Baekhyun and Chanyeol are always together. I lifted Krystal up out of her wheelchair while she was about to drop again. I qued Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luna to come. 

We all hugged Krystal while I used my healing powers to combine with Baekhyun and Chanyeol powers. Luna helped add on additional heat.  

Krystal had no idea what was going on and that was great. If someone saw us like this through their view, they would see a ball of light. That is how bright we were. We let go of Krystal and she thought she was going to fall but she didn't. 

"What did you guys just do?" She asked in English. 

"We have just cured your frozen blood problem." I told her. She smiled a smile I had never seen before. It was o beautiful that I just had  to in a way touch it. 

I kissed her lips that now felt like a new type of warm. She kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck. The three guests quietly left the house not wanting to dissapoint us. 

"I think we should do this somewhere else."She said shyly. 

"Good point." I said. She led the way as we were off to explore each other's lips and other things that came in mind.