I Remember

Lay My Healing Angel

Lay POV 

She let me come in. I sat down on the couch rubbing my palms on my jeans. She  sat down next to me. 

"Why did you come?" She asked with eyes that screamed innocence. With one look at those eyes I grabbed her and hugged her tight. She wanted to not hug me but she knew that I knew what she wanted. 

"I am sorry." I told her while her hair. I grabbed her know warm cheek and kissed her. I tried to put as much emotion in to it. 

She looked up at me. She then widened her eyes. I could sense what is happening in her minde since I am her angel. She was having flashbacks of all the times we had. There was one flashback that dated back to the time when she was four years old in the hospital. 

I remembered it as well. At that time I was eight. I healed her sad heart and put my finger on my lip telling her not to say anything. I remembered erasing her memory that day as well. If she discovered who I was then that was it. I couldn't erase anymore memories. 

There was one last memory. She was about five years old. Her and Sulli were dressed up like princesses and Sulli explained something to her. 

"Did you know that the both of us have handsome angels near our age protecting us?" She said. 

"Really?" Krystal's eyes lit up in excitement trying to find one. 

"Once we become 15, then we will be able to see them." She said. Krystal's flashback finished and she looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Yes I am your angel Lay who will heal you from the time being." I said deciding to admit the truth. 

"You have magical powers and wings?" She asked. She started to look a little scared though. 

"Don't worry I only want to protect you." I grabbed her wrist and let her fall on my chest. She cried and I had no idea why. 

"All those times I almost got killed. You were the one that saved me." She backed away again. She got off the chair and ran upstairs and came back down with something in her hand. 

"Here, take this unicorn. I have had him with me all the time to help me but it seems like you two are connected." I took it and gave her my best dimple smile. I don't know what happened but my wings came out and became solid gold. 

The unicorn flew up and turned into a real one. Krystal watched in awe. The unicorn bowed down and power came out of it's horn. It went on to me. A halo was above my head and my hair color and hairstyle changed. 

I felt like me and Krystal became truly connected because there was an invisible writing on her head that read Lay. Both Suho and Kris popped up smilling. 

"You are know Krystal's permanent guardian angel." I jumped up excitedly that I was now a full time angel. I was an intern that was just helping her but now I am protecting her. 

Krystal POV 

I ran up to my guardian angel and hugged him. His eyes were full of sincerity. His dimples were very deep. His hair was slicked back.  

I kissed him. He grabbed my face and kissed me harder than I did. I was so happy. We let go of each other and hugged once again. 

"Annyeonghasyeo I am your guardian angel Lay who will heal not only your wounds, but now also your broken heart and I will make you feel loved." He said. 

He took his hand in mine and kissed me the most sweetest way ever. It felt so sincere and loving and promising. When he kissed me something magical also happened. I saw a light and then something on my forehead glowed. He kissed that too and smiled at me while tucking a strand of hair behind my hair. 

"Was that like some type vow or something to make it official?" I asked. He smiled again and nodded. 

"You are so beautiful." He said not paying attention to what I was saying. I rolled my eyes and pouted. 

"Don't keep saying that because then it won't- wait are we dating?" I suddenly asked with realization at his actions. 

"Well do you want to?" He asked shyly. I ran to him and jumped on him while fell down on his back. I climbed on him and kissed him taking his hands and wrapping it around my waist. 

We made out with each other for quite a while until someone came in, staring at the both of us in shock. 

"U-Unnie I c-could explain." I said to my sister Jessica. 

"I thought we promised each other to tell each other everything including something as important as my little sister having a boyfriend." She said. 

We sat down at the table. Jessica staring into my boyfriend's soul while he stared into her soul literally not catching what she was trying to do. I found it cute when his mind wandered somewhere else. 

I put oreo ice cream cake on the table. I cut three slices. One for me, another for my unnie and another for Lay. We all ate in silence. I decided to try and lighten up the mood. If Lay could read my mind then he would be able to know about my plan to get them close with each other. 

"How about I take you out on a date so that you could see that I am good enough for your sister." He suggested. I nodded happy that he read my mind. 

"Fine, pick me up Friday, at seven o' clock. I will be waiting." Jessica said with a strict voice. I looked down embarrassed by the way my sister was acting. 

I hope he didn't hate her or anything like that.