11 : Every night

Our Secret ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every time I Feel your love and kiss oh baby
I always think that today is the last time but it’s not that easy
Every time, just as I always did
My heart always grows weak at your phone call
-------------------------

 

 

Yoongi walked down the dark hallway after his boyfriend, having abruptly gotten up from the bed to chase him. He felt hazy, almost dizzy enough to fall over, but Yoongi couldn't stop now.

"Taehyung." He called, walking after him as he turned the corner to get to the living room. When he didn't respond, his jaw tightened and he spoke again. 

"Taehyung, please answer me." The rapper whispered, walking in to the living room and watching as Taehyung stopped and froze. At first his heart stopped, because he didn't know what to expect. But he ignored him again. He felt a boiling sense of rage in his chest and he clicked his tongue.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung you can-"

"Do you think this is your place to be mad?! What the did I do?" Taehyung yelled at him, turning to face him, his eyes glistening with tears, and Yoongi jumped a bit. They were a good honest couple who rarely fought, and recently all they've been doing is fighting and making up.

"Taehyung you don't under-"

"You're the one who doesn't understand." He grumbled, stepping forward and grabbing onto the older males wrist, hard. Unable to find his words, Yoongi tried to get his arm free, but the younger was too strong when angry. "At first when I saw you with Jungkook it was okay, because we were fighting and I knew you were having a hard time. Sure, it hurt to see you find comfort in someone else, but it's okay, I know Jungkook is a kid to you and he respects you. But this, is where I draw the damn line. Jin-hyung? Really? I know you're close as the eldest, but you hurt me by being closer than you should be." Taehyung growled, his voice a whispered mumble, the tone making Yoongi want to curl up into nothing. He's never been so mad at him before, and he's never ever said these things to him before. He couldn't believe it, he couldn't even defend himself. "You know what I'm beginning to think Yoongi? That you are tired of me. After two years of being something, you're ready to try someone new. And you know what. I would be fine with that. If you would ing tell me!" The harshness in the last line made him try to pull away, Yoongi wanted to hide, Yoongi was almost shaking, but Taehyung held him there, forcing him back into the wall with a loud thump. Yoongi gasped when his back hit the wall, and he looked down so he couldn't see the rage in his eyes. "You have played with me for the last time Yoongi. Because this, you clinging to other people, you being sad is no longer an excuse. You're just lying to me to make me feel better, but I'm ready for the truth. Tell me, tell me you don't love me" When Yoongi whimpered, Taehyung frowned deeply and gripped his hair, pulling it so he would look at him. "Say something God damn it!"

 

"I-i will never n-not love you." 

 

Taehyung gritted his teeth, letting go of his hair and shifting. Yoongi closed his eyes tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter