Chapter 2:The Spotlight

It's Love Story

“I’m home...,” Ah Young said that while took down her shoes.

“You looked so tired honey,” her mom said that when she look at her daughter’s pale face. “Change your clothes and take a bath. Mom already made a delicious food for our good doughter, ” she always said the cheesy word for her daughter.

Ah Young enter to her room and switcing on the lamp. She look at her desk.

“Omma...whose book is this?, ” she ask to her mom while lift up the red coloured book.

“Ah..that red book?. This afternoon, Jonghyun come and give that book. He said that he borrow that book from you, ” her mom answer while doing her own work in kitchen.

“Borrow from me?,tsk..this guy.., why he used his brain for that kind of idea?. Take my revenge Hong Jonghyun..”.

                          

Ah Young is the first student who arrive at school. It’s still early morning. Yeah, she will do the revenge before the other students arrive.

“Your locker pasword is your new home’s number, ” she said while set the pasword at the padlock, “Jya..now, I will put the answers of the questions in here and change your padlock pasword. Hehe..,” her devil laugh can be hear in the class. “And, the last step is put your homework  book in your table. You will surprised while look at your homework book, because your homework is blank, no answers.”

When her revange is done, she head to the school rooftop and turn on her MP3 and start to drawing.

“Yesterday, I couldn’t finished it, so now I will finish this drawing. There is 45 minutes before the bell rings. It’s enough. ” Her phone ring, the message from her friend...

“Here he is, message from Jjong...”she said while open the message from Jonghyun.

“Thank you, Young-ah. I can’t live without you..”

“You thank to me?, are you sure?check your homework first..”

“I trust you. If I check it, I even don’t know the right answers..”

“Jonghyun-ah, where is your homework?, mine is still blank...can I borrow yours?”. The guy who just entered class, Jonghyun’s teammate in basketball club.

“Here..you can copy mine. Young do that for me.”

The guy open the red book, and look confused, “Yah..don’t joking around. Where are the answers..yours is still blank too..”, he throw the book to Jonghyun.

“Impossible, Young finished my homework yesterday...,” he stop his speaking when he look inside the book, “Ah..this girl. So, that is. You want me to check it first. Not because you worried there will be wrong answer...?,” he dial her number, “I’m so mad right now, don’t do this kind of joke...”.

“Mad?, it’s your homework. Anyway, mad at me right know is not thing you must do now. Thing you must do now is...finish your homework in about 30 minutes. I put the answer in your locker. ” When Ah Young want to disconnect the phone, she hear his shout over the phone.

“Yahh..Kim Ah Young, why you changed my padlock pasword..?, give the new pasword quickly..!,” he said that loudly. There isn’t response from Ah Young, but there is male voice who talk to Ah Young, Jonghyun disconnect the phone and run to Ah Young favorite place.

“Ah Young-ah..”

“Why is the school president came to the rooftop?,” Ah Young ask.

“I can’t?, is this place yours?.”

“He always answered my question with another question,” Ah Young look at her phone and start typing, she send the messege to Jonghyun,

“Your old house’s number”

Ah Young take all her things and put into her bag,

“Where are you going?, ” he ask while grab her hand. Suddenly, another male voice break the silent,

“What are you doing here?, give me my padlock pasword,” Jonghyun come to rooftoop.

Ah Young get rid the school president’s hand from her hand,

“I send message to you just now, and the fact that you look mad at me because what I’ve done to you, it’s make me mad even more,” she said while walk over him. “And don’t ever talk to me in school.”

“Are you mad at me?, if you mad because what I’ve done to you lately, forgive me...and what are you doing with Oh Jin So in rooftop?,” he ask that loudly. Jonghyun open message from Ah Young...

“Don’t waste your time, it’s only 15 minutes.”

After read that message, Jonghyun run as fast as he can.

  •  

When breaktime, Ah Yong not go to her rooftop. She just open her new novel and read it in class. She think, now the rooftop is not as comfortable as before.

“Are you in relationship with Jin So..?,” the girl ask Ah Young.

“Why you ask that kind of question to me..?,” Ah Young ask again to the girl.

“This morning, I heard Jonghyun voice. He ask to you about you and Jin So togather in rooftop. So, what kind...,” she doesn’t continue her word..

“Not that kind of relationship that you suspect to me. I don’t really know about Oh Jin So beside he is school president, ” Ah Young tired of this crazy fan, these two people are not even celebrities. Ah Young left her table and walk the way of the library with her sketchbook.

“If that nonsense news about me and Jin So spread. The spotlight will start to spotted me. That’s really uncomfortable... ”

“What kind of news..?,” the male voice that suddenly come, make Ah Young straled.

“As always. Ah, seem that..his voice really stuck in my ears, without see the face I already know who is he..,” he said it to herself with soft voice.

“Hmm..what kind of news?, good or bad..?,” he suddenly grab her hand to get her attention.

“What kind of attitude is this, Mr. School president?,” with soft voice she show him that right now she is angry.

“You know my name right?, but why you never call me by my name?.”

 “I don’t want to call you by name because I just don’t want it. And don’t do thing like we already close from start, I don’t want the spotlight turn to me.”

“But, the spotlight already turn to you Kim Ah Young-ssi, don’t you think it’s too much?,” that voice....Bo Ram’s voice. “Now, do you have time Kim Ah Young-ssi?, you have to make an oath. And seem like, I must add some line at your oath. About Oh Jin So.. ”

“Oath?, why she must do it..?,” Jin So ask to Bo Ram.

“It’s not your bussines Mr. School President. So, Kim Ah Young-ssi, the other already waiting for you to make an oath. Now you must follow me, ” she said then pull Ah Young hand, “Ma Ri-yah...block the way, so Mr. School President can’t follow us,” she ordered her friend.

In front of school storage, there are few students who claimed that they are Jonghyun’s Fiction high school fansclub member.

“What is this..?they are the fansclub member..?,” Ah Young ask Bo Ram.

“Everyone. the most hated person is here. She will make an oath for us, but before she do it, should we do a welcoming party?, ” she offered to the other member.

“What kind of welcoming party?. I came to here just want to do what I promised to you yesterday, other than that I don’t want to do it or accept it. So, where is the oath that you made for me. I will read it loudly and go back to class.” Ah Young said that bravely, she know what kind of welcoming party they talked about.

“What kind of attitude is this?,” the girl that look like younger than Ah Young talk informal to her.

“hmm...you are in the first grade right?, what kind of attitude is that?. I don’t like talk wildly, just end it here. Where is the oath or I will withdrew my promise..”

“Don’t you think you are too brave, Ah Young-ah..?Look, there are 10 members here,” Bo Ram asked to Ah Young with the scary look.

“Bo Ram...in 15 minutes, the bells rings. You want me to make an oath right?, if you don’t give me the text in one minute. I don’t want to do it later,” Ah Young threatening Bo Ram and the rest of the members.

And 1 minute past, so Ah Young back to the class.

“Ma Ri-yah, start the real plan..” Bo Ram take her phone and contact Ma Ri “Yah..are you scared with her?, why you can’t talking back to her?,” she asked to the new member who talked to Ah Young while ago.

In the other place, Ma Ri and one member prepare the real plan, she enter the school radio room an make the DJ read the text that she write in a paper as a closing,

“Befor I close this radio, there is a request from a student. She want me to read an oath by Kim Ah Young from 3rd--2 class. I will start it, ”

Me, Kim Ah Young from 3rd--2 class, promise that...from now on...

  1. I won’t flirt with the male student in Fiction high school, especially Hong Jong Hyun.
  2. I won’t show off that I’m close to him to the other student, especially to his girlfriend.
  3. If I break the promise I will take consequences.

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Kim Ah Young

“Actually, we plan to embrrass you. It’s not fun if you just do it in front of us...so..,” Bo Ram standing beside Ah Young who still frozen.

“What was that?, to embrrass me?. Wah, you do all kind of weird things,” Ah Young look Bo Ram and the other with the red eyes.

“The spotlight turn to you right now, it’s fun right?. You became a popular student..,” Bo Ram said while point out the students whose look at Ah Young strangely, “she is Ah Young, the one who make the oath,” she shout out so all students can hear her voice.

Ah Young hold back her anger and walk past the students whose still look at her strangely,

“Ah..so this girl. I heard many rumors about Jonghyun’s childhood friend who like him but he doesn’t respone that feeling. So, she always clinging to Jonghyun so that he will like her, what kind of girl is she. Shame on you, Kim Ah Young-ssi,” Ah Young heard a girl voice talk like she know all about her and Jonghyun.

This is why I don’t like that spotlight turn to me..it’s too much to handle. I want to talk honestly about that rumor, but I can’t. My face became red and the tears is already in corner of my eyes.

Someone close her ears from back, “You don’t hear anything. Just go straight.., you don’t have to pay attention at them,” the voice that familiar in Ah Young ears.

  •  

This is my first fanfiction, hope you all like it.

Sorry for my bad english. Enjoy reading....thank you