Chapter 1: The Most Hated Person

It's Love Story

The most comfortable place in Fiction High School for Ah Young is the rooftop. From this place, she can see the whole field and school garden where the students enjoy their breaktime, and the most important thing is, in the school rooftopis most peaceful place in this school. She bring her favorit thing, the sketchbook and the pencil box.

“Jya...this time, I will drawing. What should I..??, ” she stop when her eyes catch something, “they start again...there isn’t a peaceful day for you right, my friend?,” she speak while look at the bunch of the new students in the school garden with the most popular guy in this school, Jonghyun, “my life is more peachful than yours...there isn’t people distrubing me now, and the feature as well..haha,” she took her handphone, and took picture of that scenery.

“I will draw this scenery, it’s look so good.” She begin drawing in her sketchbook. 15 minutes later, the bell rings, the drawing is not done, but she must comeback to class.

 

“Young-ah...!!,” he shout out her name when she going to sit.

“What..?can you call me calmly..?,” she looks a bit angry.

He run to her table and talk so comfortably to her,

“Are you free tonight?.”

“I’m not that kind of girl,” her answer make him burst out laughing.

“I know, but I really need you, tonight...” he follow her joke.

“Don’t talk like that, you see those girls behind me?, now, they all have the sceriest face. ” He just back to his sit near the back door.

He take his handphone from pocket and start typing...

“Help me...the day after tomorrow I have competition,

so I must training really hard tonight. You can do my homework, right?”

He send it to the number who named “Uri Young”.

“Am I look free to you? I have to do my own homework,

and tonight I have to go to my part time job. Today is my firstday,

so I can’t skip it”

He looks dissapointed when he read her replay,

“Please...do it for me..^-^”

“The competition is the day after tomorrow right?, and the homework

must be done tonight so tomorrow you can give it to teacher.

So, make dicision yourself. Which is the most urgent,

your exercise for your the day after tomorrow competition,

or the homework.”

“I need your help, not your speech. Are you even my friend?.” his comment make the whole class look at him.

“Am I even a friend to you?, from your message lately,

you make me look like your slave..”

Ah Young send that message to replay his rude word.

  •  

The class is done, Ah Young who need to go to her part time job is already leave the class. Although Jonghyun shout out her name again and again, there isn’t respone from her.

“Is she really mad with me..?,” he ask to himself.

In front of school main gate, Ah Young must facing three girls from Jonghyun fansclub.

“I know from the start that...you and my boyfriend are close, but don’t show that closeness in the school. You want to show off in front of the other students that you close to my boyfriend..?,” the girl who had straight long hair start it, she is Bo Ram, Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

“Is that warning for me?, don’t be to close to your boyfriend in school?. Okay, I will, is that enough?. Now, I must go, there is an urgent work for me..okay?,” Ah Young run over the three girls, but...two girls drag her so she return to face of Bo Ram.

“Do you think I will trust you like that?, you are most hated person in this school...so why must I trust the hated person?, you must make an oath now that you will naver show off your closeness in front of Jonghyun’s fans, especially me, ” Bo Ram request for Ah Young.

“Hated?, me?, and the reason is..?. I’m just his friend, not his girlfriend.Why must I became the most hated person in this school?. Don’t make a joke, okay. I must go now, if you want me to make an oath or whatever, I will do it, but not now. So..please,...”

‘’Young-ah...”, Jonghyun’s voice, he shout again. He is not knowing about the situation.

“If you don’t let me go now, I will talk to your boyfriend about this...,” and finally, Bo Ram let Ah Young go.

 

Ah Young walked along the sidewalk in front of her school...

“The most hated person?, and the reason is....hahaha..this is crazy. Why are they doing that kind of thing?, fansclub, for that person. It’s not really an immportant thing to do. Whatever, from the start, I’m not really close to the other students, so that title not really have big effect for me..., ” Ah Young talk to herself.

“Really..?if it give you a big effect, what will you do Ah Young-ah?,” the voice is come from Ah Young’s back. Ah Young looked back, and there..one guy standing in front of her. He is wearing Fiction high school uniform.

“Are we that close?, just now, do you call me Ah Young-ah?,” Ah Young ask the guy the question with wide-eyed.

“Don’t you know me?.” Instead answer the question, he ask another question.

“I know, you are Fiction high school’s new school president. But why the school president call me like that?, as if we are a close friend.”

“Because we are same aged friends, so I call you like that. It’s possible, right?, ” he said that while smiled to Ah Young, Ah Young just look at him weirdly.

  •