Chapter 4: The Jelousy

It's Love Story

From that day when Jonghyun said that her father is the country’s master of law, most all of the members of Jonghyun fans club stood in fear of Ah Young, and she heard that the fansclub was dissmissed the day after Ah Young threatened them.

“Jjong-ah, don’t you think what you said that day is a lie?. My father just a lawyer,” she said to him when they spent the lunch time together, “they looked frightened everytime they saw me.”

“Don’t you think is better, Young-ah?, you must give them some lessons,” he said with the mouth full of food.

“Yaaa..it’s so dirty. Your food fly from your mouth. Eat first, then talk proprely,” Ah Young give him a tissue, “If they found out that my father just a lawyer, what will they do to me?,” she said it softly.

“Yaa..lawyer is someone who has power too. Lawyer is the master of law, you know?. So I was not talked a rubish,” that’s a good answer, Ah Young staring at him, “you know?, you will fall in love with me if you don’t stop what you are doing now,” he is teasing Ah Young, Ah Young look away and then rubbing his hair brutishly,

“Don’t flirt with me, Hong Jonghyun. I’m different from the member of your fansclub. Ah..that fansclub is gone. Hehe.”

“Wahh..you dare to touch my hair?, you know we are in canteen right?, they might not hear what we said, but they see what you did just now. If you don’t want that spotlight turn to you again, do that when there are just to of us, okay.” He talked too much, Ah Young just smiled to him, he is comeback, she thought

  •  

Ah Young POV:

After eat lunch with Jjong, I am spending 15 minutes breaktime in rooftop, while Jjong plays with his friends in school garden. When I turn on my MP3, there is a male voice in my back,

“Tell me honestly, you like him right?,” that voice is become more familiar in my ears, he come again and ask that question so suddenly, he never asked that before, “in your red sketchbook, the sketch you draw, it’s all about him right?, I saw it before.”

Here he go again, what’s with him lately?. Honestly, I don’t want to answer that question, but if I don’t give him an answer, he will ask me again and again right?, so I will give him the answer right now,

“Firstly, you are a person with so much curiosity. And, is it wrong if one of my sketchbook is all about him?, he is my friend from 5 years old, he is the one who really close to me in this school. So, don’t ask about that again.”

“And, you are a person with so much secrets,”  he gets upset, it’s seen from his way of speak. He talk differently from before.

“Every person have their own secret. So I’m. If I don’t force you to tell me your secret, I hope you wont force me to tell you my secret.” Suddenly, he come closer to me with the strange gaze and I really hate that gaze.

“So, your sketchbook is one of your secret. I believe that Jonghyun doesn’t know about his sketch in your red sketchbook. Must I tell him about that?.”

He really become a different person, he is not Oh Jin So right now, from that gaze he’s just like a beast that want to eat his prey.

“Just do it, I believe he is okay with it, because he know her friend well,” I left him but he grabs my hand and back huging me, he is really weird.

“Yah Oh Jin So, what are you doing right now?, ” I became angry.

“Yah, Kim Ah Young..you don’t know why I became like this?, you really....,” I pull his body away and run left him in rooftop alone.

  •  

Jonghyun POV:

I play with my friends in school garden, I stop talking when I looking at the school rooftop, Oh Jin So standing there. Why he is in school rooftop?, when I see Young face him and speaking to him, she look really angry, what are they talking about?. But suddenly I become angry when I see Jin So back huging Young, I don’t know why but I want to go there and beat him. When I leave my friend, I heard some voice call my name,

“I want talk to you, about our relationship,” yeah..it’s my girlfriend voice. I realize that lately we became more a part,

“Okay, just talk here.”

“I’m still your girlfriend, right?,” I answer with a nod and strangely look at her, “I asked that because I don’t really have conffident in our relationship, I think your feeling for me is already die, without you know. But, I don’t want to give up. Because you still consider me as your girlfriend, so I have the right to jealous, right?. So, can you stay away from Ah Young?. I feel, I’m a loser if she’s my rival. I wont distrub her if you do my request, ” she said in tears.

I feel a lot of pain from her words, I don’t want make her disappointed, but in the other hand, I don’t want to keep away from Ah Young. She know that her just my close friend, why she want me to do that, why she regrad Ah Young as her rival...

“Alright, I will try to do what you want. So stop crying, we are in school garden now. Sorry for making you in pain,” I rubbing her hair and slowly hug her so she will calm.