Chapter 11: Mission Complate 1

It's Love Story

A day before Jin So moves to Japan.

Boram POV:

Yesterday, I got a messege from Jin So, he tell me to came to this cafe, so here I’m.

“Why he choose this cafe?,” I sit near the window and look to the outside, a high school building is right in front of the cafe. Suddenly I get the answer from a voice behind me,

“Because, I want to recall our school days. After this let’s visit our school, I want to show you something. Before that let’s order something, ” here he is, the one who want to meet me.

“Show me?, what is this, Oh Jin So?. Do you like me?,” it’s kind of embarrasing to say that, but that’s the only words that come to my mind that time. I just want to know his reason he ask me to come with him to the school and show me something. Why not Ah Young, the one who he liked?.

“Are you crazy?,” he look shocked, “It’s not like that, let’s order some drink first and I’ll give you the answer when we get there.”

When we get our drink, Jin So told me to follow him in his back. W e already in school gate, and he start the conversation after long silent,

“Do you remember something?,” he ask me.

“Something?, about....this gate?,” I just look at the school gate, but in my memories I can’t find anything that related to this gate.

“You and the members of dumb fansclub, threatened Ah Young in this gate. I saw that.”

Ah...he want to take revenge on Ah Young behalf?,

“So..?that was in the past, I forget about that. Is this ‘something’ you want to show me?, I’ll go home. It’s really waste my time.”

“It’s not the ‘something’ that I want to show you, so stay here. You still don’t realize who is the one that Jonghyun love, so I’ll show you.”

“I already know about that. He loves Ah Young, but I decided to stay. Ah Young in Daegu, so I think he’ll forget about his feeling.”

“You know that he still has feeling to Ah Young, you saw that in his birthday party. Don’t fool yourself, Boram-ah. If you choose to stay, you are the one who get hurt. I say this to you, because I know that feeling,” he suddenly said those words that make Boram afraid.

“Why you must care?, I’m the one who get hurt, not you. If you decided to give up, do it. But I won’t do that, I’m still his girlfriend. Why I must give up him for Ah Young?, the one who should give up is Ah Young.”

“Don’t you know the reason she choose to take a collage in Daegu instead of Seoul?. I think she decided to give up, but she still consider him as her friend. You ask why you must give up?, it’s for our happines. Are you happy if the one who became your boyfriend loves someone else?, and is he happy if the one who stand next to him is not the one who he loves?. I repeatly think of that, in the end I decide to give up.”

I don’t know why, but I feel that his words are right. But still, I don’t want to give up.

“He was the one who want date me, not me. So why he must date me if he love someone else?,” I already know the answer, but still asked that to Jin So.

“Because, he was not realized who was he loved. He realized it after Ah Young far from him. Ah Young loves him from the start, but she was decided to be his friend because he already had girlfriend. We all in pain, you, me, Jonghyun and Ah Young. I want to show you the evidance of Ah Young’s pain,” he walk past the gate, don’t know why, but I still follow him. We up the steps into the school rooftop,

“I hope that evidence still there,” we are in school rooftop, Jin So look for something that he said Ah Young’s pain evidence, he smile when he found a drawing in rooftop wall, “I think she came here before, she removed it, but the drawing is still here. And she wrote my name? “Oh Jin So, you jerk”?, yah, she can curse?what a bad girl, hehe. Boram-ah come here, it’s the evidence of Ah Young’s pain.” I look at it, it’s just a drawing of a manga girl, “it’s the real hand writing, look carefully, who’s initial in the end of that,” he show me a picture in his phone, when I look at the picture the initial is K.A.Y, it’s Kim Ah Young.

“Ah Young?. She wrote it here?,” so since when Ah Young likes Jonghyun?before he dating me?or after he dating me?, “so it’s the evidence you talk before?. So you want to say that I’m one of the crazy people she talk about?,” there isn’t response from Jin So, “Yah..Oh Jin So, what are you doing?,” he is busy looking for something, I don’t know what he looking for, but when he look at one of old desk he is grining,

“It’s here, what’s the meaning of this drawing?,”  I come closer to him, and look at the old desk, there is a drawing, a girl sit in a bench while look at the two box beside her, in one of the box there is a cute pink heart, and the other box there is a broke heart. I don’t know what’s the meaning of that drawing, but I know the person who draw that,

“It’s Ah Young’s drawing right?, so she hasn’t decided whether she will reveal her feeling, or she will hide it?, am I right?,” I ask Jin So, he looks amazed with my answer,

“So it’s the answer. She still doesn’t want to ending her story. So, now, your decision is?. You know the fact, but you avoid it. The more you avoid it, the more you will get hurt.” I  calm my self, and try to make a decision calmly. I sit on the one of old chair, and try to remember how I past my school day with him, and then how was our relationship after graduation, the more I think, I was the one who always express my love to him, but he ever express his feeling to me, only when he asked me out, after that...

“So, if I take a decision to leave him, what will you do?,” I ask Jin So about his plan.

“Make them togather?, with your help.”

“I don’t think I can help you beside that decision. I still love him, that’s the reason why I make a big decision in our relationship. I want him have a happy love life. I’ll stop our relationship, but I can’t stop my feeling,” yeah, I take the decision to stop our relationship. At that time, I think ‘if Jonghyun happy, can I happy?’, but still I take that decision.

“Okay. It’s up to you, whether you wanna join me or not.”

I hold back my tears, I wanna cry, but not in front of Jin So.

“Just cry..it has been hard on you.I was thought you are a bad girl, but the more I know you, you are not that bad.”

“What is this?are you praising me?,” I try to smile at Jin So joke, but my tears just drop. Yeah, this is the ending of my story ‘a girl who doesn’t get loved by her boyfriend’. I’ll tell Jonghyun about it, but not know. I need some time to think straight, so when I meet him, I wont fill with tears.