Chapter 14:Relationship

It's Love Story

Ahyoung POV:

It’s almost four months since me and Jonghyun become a couple, today is our 100th days. He said that we will celebrate that after his competition this afternoon. And here I’m, I’m spending my weekend in sport center with Boram to watch our boyfriends competition,

“Ahyoung-ah, is the popcorn enough for us?,” she asked me when she look at the popcorn, “the competition even doesn’t start, but our popcorn...,” she show me the popcorn.

“I’ll buy it, wait here,” I leave her to buy popcorn for us, “ahjussi, popcorn one, the big one,” I’m waiting for the popcorn while looking at the bunch of girl whose Jonghyun’s fans.

“Yah..yesterday, I buy SK Knight shirt, today I will ask Jonghyun oppa to sign in here,” she show her friends the shirt. I take the popcorn that I buy,

“Yah..I heard, Jonghyun oppa is in relationship, is that true?,” the other girl asked.

“It seems that’s true. I read some news today, his girlfriend is his childhood friend,” the other girl explain what she knows, “I don’t care about that, the fact that he is hiding his girlfriend, that’s mean he wont the other know that he is in relationshp.”

“Who is she?that crazy girl, if she is not pretty, I wont blessing them.”

“Who are you..?, they don’t need your blessing for their relationship,” I suddenly come closer to them and said those words. I get angry because their words, “and I want inform you that she is not bad,” I don’t know why I become angry because some words who come from a senior high scholar.

“Then..who are you to say those words?, do you know who is his girlfriend?, if not, don’t said something that like you know her well,” that girl said those words loudly, I don’t want it get worse, so I leave them. I go back to my seat, next to Boram,

“Yah..did something happen?, what’s wrong with your face?, ” Boram asked me when she look at my face that become red, “eii..don’t make that kind of expresion, you look like an old lady, smile brightly, your boyfriend will play, give him strenght,” she give me an advice, I try to smile so I can give my boyfriend strenght.

Jonghyun POV:

I’m waiting for her in a restaurant. I make a reservation for two person in rooftop, I’ll make our 100th day celebration become a romantic celebration just for two of us. Almost one hour I’m waiting for her, but she didn’t come. I try to call her,

“Young-ah, where are you?.”

“In front of the restaurant, wait a bit, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”

“Alright,” I end the call. She arrive at restaurant rooftop, but her face look glomy, so I asked her, “what’s wrong with your face?, did something happen?, were your students make you sad?,” I look at her from head to toe, my eyes caught something in her hand, “what’s that?, you give me a present?,” I take it.

“It’s not from me, it’s from your fans. On my way here, I meet with your teammate, he want me give it to you,” she doesn’t look well, “Shall we start the celebration?”.

“Ah...are you sick?, ” I look at her eyes, she avoid my eyes, “Young-ah, why are you like this? did I do something wrong?,” I want to know the reason behind her sad face.

“It’s not your fault, I just don’t get used to be a couple with someone who popular. It’s okay, in a short time, I’ll get used to it,” she get the matches from my hand, and light up the candle on the cake,“wah..it’s already our 100th day, chukkahae Jjong-ah, we’ll be like this in the next 200th right?,” she try to give me a bright smile, but it’s still look that she is not in the mood to smile,

“No..in our 200th we wouldn’t be like this. I don’t like this atmospher, if you angry, just say it, don’t hide it from me. I’m your boyfriend, Young-ah,” I become angry, the fact that my girlfriend is hurt because of me, I just can’t stand it, “you want everyone know about our relationship?,” I asked her.

“it’s not like that, ” she still avoid my eyes.

“Look at me, someone said something to you?,” I hold her head so she look at me straight.

“From the day when you said that we started date, I become sensitive. When my ears heard someone talk bad about your girlfriend, I feel I want to tell them that I’m Jonghyun’s girlfriend. But, if I do that, that person will laugh at me and said that I’m delusional person, so I just said that your girlfriend isn’t that bad. But after said that, I laugh at myself, ‘I’m overconfident.’ I don’t have that popularity like yours, I don’t have charm that will make people will be comfortable around me,” I wiped her tears.

“Who said that my girlfriend doesn’t have popularity?, who said that my girlfriend doesn’t have charm?. You have it all, don’t get bother with people words. Just count on your boyfriend, he will make them shut up their mouth,” I took picture of our 100th day’s cake with my phone and upload that picture on my SNS, “I want to tell the world who is my girlfriend, so they wont make her sad like this again,” I upload our photo from school day to my SNS.

“They will become more angry,” she said that, but I know that she is happy.

“Ah..they ruin our celebration. Say your wish, the candle is almost used up.”

“We pass our first obstacle, in the future will be much obstacle that harder than this, so I wish, we will pass those obstacles too,” we blow up the candle togather.

We end our 100th day with a sweet long kiss, everytime when I kiss her, I want the time will stop, so we can stay like that for a long time.