Chapter 3: Another Rumor

It's Love Story

From the day that public oath accident happen, and Jin So who come out of nowhere and closed Ah Young’s ears, the situation become worse. Ah Young have her own way to avoid the crazy fangirl. Ah Young does not talk to Jonghyun nor Jin So. Everytime the two approach Ah Young, Ah Young will give them reason that she can’t talk to them. Her friend, Jonghyun, always ask about her relationship with Jin So. It’s already a week, Jonghyun approach her again and ask the same thing,

“what kind of relationship that’s going on between you and the school president. why he doing anything to protect you like he’s your hero.”

“You don’t ask about why they made that kind of oath and read it in school radio?,” Ah Young really don’t understand her friend.

“I don’t really care about that. Because I think you was not flirting with me, we just close friend. I’ll take care of the person who made the crazy oath, so answer my question.”

It’s not the words that Ah Young wants hear, “can you ask me if I’m okay in this past week?, “ Ah Young said with the soft voice and Jonghyun doesn’t hear that.

“What are you saying?,” Ah Young just walk away and ignored Jonghyun’s question.

  •  

“So, Ah Young have a special relationship with the school president?, ” Jonghyun’s basketball team mate asked Jonghyun.

“I don’t really know about that. Everytime I want to ask, she will stayed away.”

“Wah, Ah Young is playgirl..how can..,” before he finished his word, Jonghyun hit the table.

“Don’t talk like you know everything. She is not that kind of girl.”

In the rooftop, Ah Young drawing while listening the music. She raise the volume because she really like this song, it’s like this song is know what happen to her lately is really tiring.

“Yeah..haters gona be hate. I’m just gonna shake it off...,” she follow the lyric, “I really like this song...ahh this tiring school days will pass right..?,” she look to her drawing, and open it from the first page, “wah..this red sketchbook it’s full of him. Although, right now I really want to beat him hard, but why is he still be my drawing inspiration, it’ really anoying. Yaaa..Hong Jong Hyun..do yo want to die?, why are you being cold hearted person?, you don’t even ask your friend if she was okay, but you care to the other nonsense rumor. I’m really upset...,” she shout it out what she want to say to the sky, she hope that words can   reach him.

In 10 minutes the bell will ring, so Ah Young take all her things and back to the class, she unlocked the padlock of the rooftop door and..

“You really..why you locked the door?, and yo didn’t hear that I battered at this door?. Right now, don’t you want a friend that will comfort you?when there is someone who want to comfort you, why you must ?. In this past week, you really upset me.” Firstly, Ah Young doesn’t think that this school president is really talkactive, but after know him, the charismatic school president?, for Ah Young “no..no..no”

“Is it the real you?, talk active person?. Why you always asked me soo many question, and made me won’t to answer those qustions. And, it’s my last time saying this, because it’s not even yor bussines, so you can step out, you don’t have to simphaty to me, I’m okay. ” She walk past Oh Jin So, but suddenly Jin So grab her hand, “don’t do this again...I don’t want anything bad happen after someone see this..,” she get rid his hand and go straight to the class. Before she arrive, Jonghyun blocks her way and ask the same question again,

“You wont give me the answer right?, I think, after I saw that by my own eyes, I know what kind of relationship you and Jin So have,” he give a nonsense conclusion.

“I’m getting tired with all of this. So, just believe what you want to believe,” Ah Young left him. She took her phone and typing some word and send it to the number that named ‘Jjong’, Jonghyun who still angry at Ah Young’s answer stratled by his phone ringtone. He open the messege from AhYoung,

I want my friend to think differently about what happen to me that day,

but you just same with the other. I want my friend become the one who give me

a warm word, but you give me those suspiciousness. I want my friend

became the first persone who ask ‘are you okay?’ to me, not the other.

When Ah Young enter classroom, there is some female voice that shout out,

“Wah..here she is..our school new actress, Kim Ah Young.” They clap. They do all kind of weird thing. Bo Ram hold a toy mic and become a reporter who interview Ah Young,

“Do you really have a sweet relationship with the school president?. Please, we need confirmation from you, Kim Ah Young-ssi.”

“There are some rumor that said you are a playgirl. Is that true?,” the other add comment, “you was clung to basketball’s leader and rejected by him, so you start cling to another populer person. That’s playgirl always do.” She spread the salt on the wound.

“So childish, finished right?, so get out of my way,” she looked to her table, the table is in mess. She wont look weak in front of them, so she took picture of this current situation and start threaten them,

“If you don’t want this problem become more complicated, you must clean my table now. And say sorry to me.”

“What are you doing right now?,”Bo Ram asked her, she is in confusion.

“You don’t know?, I took some evidences. So I can make a report to the head master if you wont do my request. The are another evidence that you don’t know,” Ah Young looks determine, she look them angrily.

Jonghyun who saw the whole scene, step forward and join with Ah Young,

“Her father is someone who has a great power in our country. He is our country’s master of law. If you do this again, her father take care of you all.” Ah Young look surprised about what happen just now, what was Jonghyun said?, our country’s master of law? , “sorry, I should do that from a week ago. I’m late right?,” he rubbing her hair and Ah Young smiled to him.