Love Lesson Num 8 : Magnum Opus

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Don't talk to me. Just treat me like I'm not here." Said She Young coldly. She moved to the sofa, sit there lazily. A moment later HongKi joined her. HongKi smirk at her, she reply with a sharp glare.

  "You are so childish. They can make their our decision. Why are you being emotional?. Let me guess. ShinHye get back again with GeunSeuk means you lost the chance to meet another handsome heirs, didn't you. Why don't you try dating JaeJoong hyung." Se Young throw the small cushion to HongKi. She not angry they get together again. She felt upset cuz ShinHye make it easy for him. She should torture him longer before say yes.

  "You better shut up before I kill you. Is this your family beach house?. Daebak. Your brother work harder to get money, you the one that spent it carelessly. " Her turn to smirk to him. HongKi scoffed annoyingly. That pretty girl really have a sharp tongue.

  Wait. Did he just say that the little monster in front him as pretty?. He might be tired because of the long journey. He shook his head and pinch his own cheek. Se Young look at him in confusion.

  "Idiot. What are you doing?. Show me which one is my room. I need to take a nap. " She glance at ShinHye and GeunSeuk who happily chatting at the garden. She hope GeunSeuk will treat her right this time.

  "Take the middle one. ShinHye and GeunSeuk will take the master room. The other master room is for my brother. They will be arrived soon. " Once she heard that she straighten her body. Daebak. Is that means MinHo and MinKyung will join them later?. In an instant, her mood turn to happy. 

  "Did they know your brothers will be here?." She asked in excitement. 

  "I told Geun Seuk. I'm not sure if ShinHye already know. Why did you look so happy?. Yahhh. Answer me little monster." HongKi yelled at her when she ignored his question. She go straight to her room without answer his question. Her weird naughty smile make him scared.

  "Did Se Young like hyung?. Or she know something. " His eyes moved slowly to ShinHye. Did something happen between her and his brother?.

  The way his brother argued with JaeJoong is not like a boss defend his workers. More like protect his precious thing. Remind him about the past. He felt uncomfortable with it.

  What if one of them have real feeling to her. Another one is want to get revenge. What if one plan to hurt her. One of them will protect her with all he got. He can't figure who play on the role. But just by thinking of it, it gives shiver to him.

  He pray that it only his imagination. 

______________________________________________________________

    "Why should i sleep with him. You have 4 room. I can share my room with Se Young. You can take the other room or share it with GeunSeuk." ShinHye declined their ideas. Why should she share a room with him. Their relationship wasn't that stable. Still in healing process.

  "Why?. Are you afraid of me?. Don't worry, I will be gentle." She glared sharply at GeunSeuk who grinned sheepishly at her. She yanked away his hand that wanna pull her into his embrace.

  "ert. There is only 4 room. The two room only have a single bed. I will take one. Se Young take one. You and GeunSeuk take the master room." HongKi sit in front Se Young. He need to talk with her, as soon as possible. 

  "Then, how about the other master room?. " She said in cute tone, pouted cutely. GeunSeuk lean down, whisper something to her that earn him a smack. She glared again, try to runaway from him. He was lil faster than her. He caged her in his embrace, shower her with a kiss. His fingers dancing naughtily on her waist. Her laughter filled the house.

  "We will take the room." ShinHye stop moving when she heard the voice. The cold dangerous eyes looking at them. MinHo was standing behind MinKyung, with his hand wrapped around her waist.

  "Its normal for a couple to share a room. Except those that not serious with their relationship. Right, GeunSeuk?." He throw the question to GeunSeuk but his stare darted to ShinHye. ShinHye clenched her fist tightly when she saw him kissed her cheek.

  "Why not. We are ready to take our relationship to the next level. I think the whole nation already know about it. Even a famous model cant stopped us. What mine is mine. I didnt share with others. A real man know how to value a real woman. Right oppa?. " She smirk to MinHo. His face turn hardened. He know that words actually for him. The situation didn't look good for them. He might lost his patience. 

  "I'm tired. Let me take a shower first. Come dear. You need a rest too. " Se Young bowed to them awkwardly. The situation getting tense. She took a quick look at HongKi that look at her with I know you know look. She look away, walked faster to her room.

  Hongki hold his chin, try to figure out what is going on here. His brother act differently in front of ShinHye. His words are sharp and cold toward her. Obviously he didn't hate her. Is that because his brother like ShinHye?.

  ShinHye avoided his eyes when he turn to her. He shook his head when GeunSeuk still can see the danger around him. He might lost her. She might use him to avoid someone. He look again at Se Young's door. She might know the reason.

  "Yahh. Go back to your room. I'm sick looking at your lovey dovey moment. " HongKi shrink his eyes and walk away. Should he just barging in to that little monster room. He need to find out the real story.

  "Why did you throw your jealousy on us?. " GeunSeuk . ShinHye sighed deeply. Is she get caught already?. She lost her sense when she saw him hugged her. Even she know they belonged together but her heart still cant accept it.

  She gasped when GeunSeuk suddenly scoop her body in his arms. Her right hand on her neck, while her left hand on his chest. Geun Seuk lean down and peek her lips.

  She pinched his cheek. She need to make it look perfect. She know he was there. She was sure he was looking at the. She close her eyes, put her left hand on his nape, pulled him closer. Her lips slowly nibble his soft lips.

  Her hand grip on his shirt when she heard a loud sound of a slammed door. She was crying inside. She have no choice. She rather hurt each other that hurt another person. Two is enough.

________________________________________________________________

You might be right but I don't care

There's a million reasons why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants

(Selena Gomez : The heart wants what it wants)

 

  People said if you want to forget someone or something, don't start with a hate. What if you never hate it, but he still on your mind. You can't stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter