Love Lesson Num 2 : Modern Cinderella Story

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Kringggggg. 

  The sound of her alarm clock had disturb her sleep. She barely can open her eyes. Wait. An alarm clock?. Since when she have an alarm clock?. She not drunk anymore. Slowly her mind try to figure out what happen last night. 

  They having a small celebration at the club. She remember yesterday was her last day as a student. She finally graduate and going to practical next week. Last night was her first time drink an alcohol. That the reason why she felt dizzy. Se Young forced her to drink it. Her alcohol tolerance is zero. She such a bad drinker. 

  So this must be Se Young's house. Her eyes look around her room. What?. When did Se Young put a poster of y women in her room?. She quickly set herself in a sitting position. This is not her first time slept at her house. Even she still drunk but she was sober now. Something is not right. This isn't her best friend room. 

  She cover with her palm. It can't be. A picture of her drunk and other guy bring her home make her heart going to explode in a second. She scanned her body inside the duvet. Her clothes still perfectly covered her body. So nothing happen. How she can ended in this room?.

  "Yah Park ShinHye. Who let you go to the club?. " A familiar voice make her startled. He was looking at her with you are dead look. She didn't realize there was another person in that room. 

  "HongKi my saviour. Arghh my head. I feel dizzy. How I can ended up here with you?. Don't tell him, please. HongKi cutie. " She trying her luck by doing aegyo. Hope he didn't tell her boyfriend, yet. She don't know how she ended up with him but she felt thankful. At least that person is someone she know. 

  "Your puppy eyes look doesn't work on me anymore. Park ShinHye!. He only left for three days but you already do something bad behind him. What can I get if I help you this time?. Now I understand the meaning of don't judge a book by its cover. You might look like innocent person but now I saw your naughty side. " HongKi throw a small pillow to her. She laugh happily looking at her boyfriend best friend nagging at her. It not his first time save her every time she drunk. 

  "Where are we?. This is not your apartment. Oh I'm so hungry. Wait. I thought you also go to Jeju. You didn't go with the team?. " Her big brown eyes are darted to HongKi. Looks like he know something that she didn't know. He must hide something from her. 

  "Yah Lee HongKi. Don't you dare to avoid my question. Answer me. Don't run away. Lee HongKi. " She follow him from behind. She run to him who trying to runaway from her. The moment she open the door,  she accidentally bump with someone. Both of them lost their balance, both of them fall on the floor. 

  Her heart stopped beating once her eyes met his eyes. If Cinderella meet her prince at night, this modern Cinderella meet her prince at early morning. His big brown eyes was looking into her eyes. She can't take her eyes from him. What a perfect person. A sharp nose with perfect cheekbone. Goshhh. Is this a real guy or she just met with an angel than fallen from heaven?. That y lips like waiting for her to touch his lips. 

  No!. It can't be. Get back into your sense Park ShinHye!. It's not like you are the Cinderella and this guy is your prince. Someone please tell her that this isn't real. She actually fall down on the floor and her head get hit. This perfect handsome guy is not real. This is only her imagination.

  "Are you going to stare at me like that for the whole day?. I know I'm handsome. " His husky y voice make her heart beat faster. She can feel her cheek turn red when she saw his smirk. How embarrassing!.

  "Hyung. What are you doing with that panda on top of you?. Did you get hurt somewhere Hyung?. " MinHo chuckle once he heard his lil brother called that girl as panda. She give him a dead glare. How cute!.

  "HongKi. Who do you think you called panda?. Come here. Let me hit you. " She pretend like she didn't know that HongKi's brother still looking at her, grinned while his eyes set on her. Slowly she moved from him. She gasped when suddenly he held her hand.

  "Did I give you permission to bring girl to my apartment?. HongKi, I need clear explanation. I didn't let you stay to bring girl to your room. " He sit next to her, waiting for some good explanation. HongKi rub his nape, still trying to find the right words. What will his brother think if he told that she was his best friend's girlfriend. 

  "Its not like what you think. Hyung, why don't we talk while having our breakfast. I'm sure all of us need to eat. Especially that drunken panda. " The way his lil brother teased this girl show that they just friend. Then why he bring her home?. He stole a glance at her who pouted cutely, sulking because of HongKi. They must be very close friend, he thought.

  MinHo offer his hand to help her stand up but she yanked away his hand. Such a pretty cute girl. Sulking because HongKi called her as panda. She sat next to HongKi, still pouting as a signal that she was angry. MinHo sat in front of her, eyeing her from head to toe. Who is this girl?. 

  Looking at her, he can say she is someone who have a naive innocent look yet dangerously mysterious pretty lady. What is her relationship with his brother?. She didn't look like a naughty girl that easily follow  a guy. In other words, one night stand relationship. As far as he remember,  HongKi sleep at his room. When he ask him to sleep at the guess room, he said he feel afraid to sleep alone. It just his excuses actually. There was another person sleep inside that room. 

  "Do you want coffee or tea?. " He give HongKi a cup of coffee. MinHo still waiting for ShinHye to answer his simple question. She look confused, adorably confused. 

  "Hot tea is good for drunken head like her. I bet he will kill Se Young if he found out about it. " MinHo nodded and give her a cup of tea. Who is he that they talking about. Who is Se Young?. ShinHye glare to HongKi and pouted again. 

   "She is Sukkie's girlfriend that I caught drunk at the club, just three day after her boyfriend fly to Jeju. Eat. He might kill me for making you starving." HongKi put the sandwich on her plate. So this girl in front him is Geun Seuk's girlfriend. ShinHye happily her lips without realize that there is a person that still eyeing on her. 

  "Hyung, don't be fool by her soft naive look. You didn't know her other side. This wasn't my first time bring her home. She is a modern Cinderella. If in fairytale, Cinderella turn to a pretty princess at night,  this modern Cinderella turn to troublemaker at night. She will be normal again at the next morning. Like Cinderella that turn to normal girl after midnight. " Interesting. That what MinHo thought. Modern Cinderella?. Drunken panda?. She must be really something. HongKi laughed when ShinHye complaint that he just making the stories to something bigger. 

  "So modern Cinderella, what is your real name?. I'm Lee MinHo. HongKi one and only sibling. " She almost choked when he called her modern Cinderella. This is HongKi fault.!.

  "Yahh long legs oppa. I'm not Cinderella. I'm Park ShinHye. Now I know where HongKi got his attitude. Both of you are so look alike. Stop bullying a good girl like me. " HongKi laughed with both hand on his stomach. Good girl?. Look like she the one that bully them. Prepared for her breakfast and need to share one bed with his long legs brother.

  "You are right. You not Cinderella but Cinderella's step sister. Because of you I have to slept at my brother room. You are really quick. You not only trouble maker but also ert. When did you check my brother's legs?. Tell me. Do you like my brother?. Is my brother more interesting than Sukkie?. " In a sudden she felt getting dry and she felt hot on her cheek. She keep her face low, slowly munching her food,  try to ignore his question. She can hear his brother make a sound of clear his throat.

  "Oh god Park ShinHye. You are blushing. Don't tell me you like my brother. He already engaged. And you are Sukkie's girlfriend. I won't let you like my brother. Arrasso?. " Said HongKi playfully with his eyes look at his brother still looking at ShinHye. Hope his brother get his hidden message. A player like his brother isn't for a good girl like her. She might naughty but she definitely not a bad girl. If only he can tell the truth. He don't have the heart to break another heart. Let the time prove every little thing.

  Lee MinHo took a glance at his brother who look not happy. Something on his mind that bothering him. The way he looked at ShinHye is like there is something that he want her to know but he couldn't find the right words to tell her. Lee HongKi look away when their eyes met. You can't keep a secret from him. His brother will keep pushing until he got what he want. 

  Then they continue their breakfast session with formal question. There i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter