Love Lesson Num 4 : Give And Take

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "What will happen next if i open this door?. " She asked herself, trying to figure what is waiting for her outside the door. Is everything going to be okay?. Or she will lost everything. Her pride, her good image and her friendship. People will start judging her. Everything seem didn't at her side.

  'What is more destructive than a nuclear bomb?. A broken trust of a best friend. '

  She remembered Se Young once told her and HongKi about it. HongKi always remind her not to betrayed his trust. But didn't he also betrayed her trust on him?. But it a different situation. He didn't betrayed her, he just don't want her get hurt by him. He want to protect her. 

  She hold the doorknob again. Still hesitate with her decision. What if HongKi accused her seducing his brother who already engaged. What if HongKi tell her parents about it?. She shook her head. No. It can't be. She took one step backward. Why it must be someone that close to her, to her family?. 

  What if the moment she step out from the room, Geun Seuk have a big fight with Minho?. Would HongKi blame her for everything that happen?. This thing become more complicated than she expect. If the hide and seek game didn't work well, maybe she should try give and take. 

  Let's say that she agreed to secretly dating him, would he still let her dating other?. What if she like him for real?. What if she fall in love with him?. Should she worry over something that haven't happen yet?. Or should she worry that they will put all the blame on her when they find out she was there with someone's fiance. 

 While she in dilemma, don't know what to do, MinHo was out there with HongKi and Geun Seuk. There were a lots of beer on the table. MinHo sit next to HongKi. He can see sadness in Geun Seuk's eyes. Usually he will be one that talk a lots, shared funny story, make them laugh. But today he look tired, dull and pale. 

  "Hyung, is there any new trainee at your company?. You are the person in charge for finance department right?." HongKi give one beer to his brother. He actually asked the question on behalf of Geun Seuk. He almost gone crazy looking for ShinHye for more than a week. 

  "Why?. Don't tell me you going to do your internship in my company. You not majoring in finance or accountancy. " HongKi scratch his non itchy head. How he going to tell his brother that Geun Seuk is searching for his girlfriend. 

  "No, its not me. Do you remember ShinHye?. The modern Cinderella a.k.a. drunken panda?. Can you still remember her face?. Can you check if she is one of you new in-tern. Please, Hyung. " His blood boiling in instant just by hearing her name. How can he forgot about someone that inside his room now. He clear his throat  drink his beer and stole a glance at Geun Seuk who look at him with please help me eyes. He straighten his body, swing his shoulder, fake a yawn. Pretend like he was tired and sleepy. 

  "Oh, that girl. Give me her full name and her birthday. I will check it with finance department staff. I'm sorry guys. I need to sleep early. I'm so tired. " He drink it in one shot and put the can on the table. HongKi could only nodded. Geun Seuk finally feel better when he heard that he will check it for him. 

  "Hyung, thanks. I really appreciate it. " MinHo stopped moving when he heard him being thankful for his help. He turn around and smile. It's not as easy as he thought. He not going to help for real. Help him means give her back to him. 

  He stared at him for a while and nodded. He walked to his bedroom, open the door and quickly closed it. He saw her standing near his window, still in her dress. He walked closer to her and hugs her waist tightly. Her body squirmed in his arms.

  "You should take a shower. It's late already. " He whisper to her, afraid that they will hear their conversation. ShinHye just keep silent, her mind is somewhere unknown. She don't like with their stupid dating plan.

  "What if I say I changed my mind. I don't wanna date someone that engaged. " What?. Not going to date him?. He pulled her to his bed, he need to make her understand their previous agreement. Her rejection can trigger his anger that he tried to buried since a week ago. 

  "Why?. I thought you already accept the deal. Learn to give and take. I give you chance to hide here, save your pride and protect you. In return, I want to be with you. You are smart enough to understand everything. Yoon corporation have high standard for new intern. I wonder how you can do your internship there. " Her big eyes looking at him, wonder how he know about it. MinHo smirk looking at her expression. He was trying his luck, didn't know he hit the jackpots. He wonder if she know he was the head of finance department.

  "Lets talk about it but first you have to take a shower. I don't mind to sleep with you in this y dress. But you look tired, and your perfume is too strong. Take a quick shower. I will wait for you here. " He go to the closet, take her dress along with a new set of underwear. She didn't need a bra. Girl more comfortable sleep at night without wearing it. 

  He take her hand and lead her room bathroom. He already hanging a new bathrobe and towel inside for her. He pushed her inside, winked to her before close the door. ShinHye glare sharply to him, annoyed with his attitude.

  ShinHye struggling to her dress. It was Se Young that helped her to zipped it. Should she ask him to help?. What if he got carry away again?. No, it too dangerous. But she have no choice. He already switch off the main light. He only used the table light. 

  "Can you help me my dress?. I can reach it. This dress too tight that I can't just pull down. " She asked shyly, with her cheek now turn red. MinHo stand behind her, slowly ped her dress. Even he can see her skin clearly, but he can see that her flawless milky skin are too perfect.

  "Thank you. " She said when he only stand behind her like a sculpture. She walked faster to the bathroom, afraid he get carry away again. She lean on the door, with her heart beat thudding at the most fast beat ever. She can't think straight every time she close to him. 

_____________________________________________________________

  She walked very slowly, pray that he already fall asleep. He was lie on the bed, maybe already sleep. ShinHye moved to the bed to take the pillow. They not going to share the bed. She not drunk today. That not going to happen again.

 She try to get the pillow without making any sound. Suddenly, he caught her hand, make her fall on top of him. His intense stare make her blood running wildly from head to toe. She try to get up but he tighten his arms around her waist.

  "What are you trying to do?. Where are you going to sleep?. Sleep here or at the other room. Your choice. " ShinHye pouted, push his chest using her both hand. She really hate it every time he threatened her. He let her go, put back the pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter