Love Lesson Num 7 : Back To Basic

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Lets talk. " He pulled her to follow him. He didn't care with the eyes that looking at them. Her ignorance make he lost his patience. ShinHye struggling to make him stop from drag her. Geun Seuk stop walking and look at her with fierce eyes.

  "If you don't want to create any problem, just follow me. " He threatened her, ShinHye jumped up when he yelled to her. She bit her lips, half anger, half nervous. She didn't struggle anymore when Geun Seuk dragged her again. 

  Geun Seuk pushed her into the VIP room. He locked the door behind him. She been avoiding him since he stayed over at her place after their dinner, a week ago. Tonight HongKi told him that he saw her at the club, drinking alone again. 

  "What is your problem this time?. Can we just forget about the past and start a new life together. " ShinHye chuckle, so easy to ask her to forget about everything that happen. How about her heart?. Her broken heart that start to make a mistake. Fall in love with the wrong person. The feeling is so right that make her falling deeper. 

  "Why?. Go away. I hate you. Guys are all the same. Treat woman like a toys. They played with our heart. My heart isn't a playground. Bad boy. " She laugh again with tears streaming down on her face. She was half drunk, half sober. Geun Seuk take a seat next to her, pulled her into his embrace. Her tears make him feel sad. 

  "Im sorry. I know it's my fault. Give me one  last chance. I promise to be a better person. I won't hurt you anymore. " He caress her back, ShinHye sobbing hardly on his chest. She was hurt by two guy. Her first love cheated on her. The other guy that make her heart flutter belong to other woman's.

  No matter how hard she tried, no matter how hard she denied, she know that the other guy already secured his place in her heart. It's hurt her a lots. She want to forget about him. She know how hurt it was when someone you love so much cheated on you. 

  She wiped her tears that half dry on her face. She slowly pushed him from her. Her eyes looking at his eyes, slowly moving to his nose and stop at his lips. She inhaled a deep breath, leaning closer to him. Geun Seuk was shock when ShinHye capture his lips. Her tongue teased his lips, asking for an entrance. ShinHye push him to leaning his back at the sofa. She climb his thigh, sit on it. Geun Seuk gasped when she press their chest tightly.

  His hand on her waist, press her body closer to him. He bit her lips softly, nibbled it again and again with his tongue swept along her y lips make her moaned. He caress her thigh, earn him another moan. He her tongue make her harder to breath. ShinHye catch her breath when his lips now travel on her neck. His tongue slowly her neck, up and down, give a great pleasure to her. He her neck, leave a hickey on her fair skin. 

  Both was carried away when someone open the door. Both was startled when someone interrupted their passionate session. She quickly moved from his tight, fixed her dress and look away from the people in front them. Geun Seuk clear his throat and glance to her. Thank goodness it was someone they know. 

  "Daebak. Why don't both of you continue your session. We can wait outside. " HongKi clapped his hand, continue to teased them. Geun Seuk give him a sharp glare, moved closer to ShinHye. He still can see her blushing. HongKi take a seat next to him. 

  MinHo bit his lips, silently cursed him for marking his territory. That hickey can be seen even in dimmed light. He might kill someone if he see it clearly tomorrow. MinKyung arrived not long after that.

  "Is that means both of you together again?. Don't tell me I didn't warned you about him. You better order a juice for her. I think she already drunk. " HongKi laughed but he was serious with what he just said. Geun Seuk might hurt her again. It's not his first time. It's his first time getting caught.

  "You better take a good care of her. JaeJoong Hyung really like her. He would do anything to get her. Don't drink so much. We have important game tomorrow. Aishh. This druken panda. Look at her. " HongKi poke her forehead. She was half sleeping, with her head leaning on Geun Seuk's shoulder. MinHo pour the drink on his glass once the waiter serve their drink. His mood turn sour when he saw her with him. The pictures of them kissing intimately successfully make him mad. 

  "Why don't you lend me your girlfriend as my model. Her pure innocent look is a trend nowadays. I already asked her so many times but she always declined my offer. Even when she sleeping, she still look attractive. " MinKyung hold her gaze at her. Now she understand why JaeJoong like her. Her innocent look can capture anyone heart. Her soft gaze, her charming smile, everything about her can make someone fall in love with her in an instant. 

  "She was so pretty, so special. What makes you cheated on her with Uee?. " HongKi straighten his body upon hearing his future sister in law dangerous question. He swift his stare to his brother who look interested with the question. MinKyung still waiting for Geun Seuk to answer her question.

  "It was a mistake. " A simple answer for a complicated thing. MinKyung chuckle, shook her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter