Love Lesson Num 14 : Best friend

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Park ShinHye smiled happily when she saw him waiting for her in the restaurant. She sit next to him and pinched his cheek. She laugh when he try to act cold toward her. She know him better than his girlfriend.

  "Oppaaaa. Dont do that face. You look handsome when you smile. Oppaaaa. " ShinHye intentionally make him feel annoy. He glared at her and cross his hand on his chest ready to fire her. 

  "Don't you dare to make that cute voice  or that cute face. Im not my brother. It's not going to work on me. Most important is you not my type. " HongKi poke her cheek and smirk to her. ShinHye bit her lower lips, feel annoying with his action. So proud with his girlfriend huhhh?.

  "What with that face?. " He ask again when ShinHye rolled her eyes and pouted cutely. HongKi almost burst into laughter when she acting like a little girl today. 

  "Monster huhh?. Must be really pretty monster to lock down the beast. Since when you have feeling with Se Young?. Palli tell me. Oh my gosh. Did u?. " She covered using her palm with her eyes looking at him, like trying to read his mind. It's HongKi turn to pinch her chubby cheeks. 

  "What do you means by saying did you. Did what?. You better have a good explanation or in going to tell Sukkie that you dating my brother secretly. " HongKi pour another tea to his cup and to her cup. She look nervous when he mention about his best friend. He clear his throat to get back her attention. 

  "What I'm going to do with Sukkie Oppa. " She sigh and drink her tea without looking at him. She never expect to cheated on me. And the worst part is she cheated on her boyfriend with their bestfriend's brother.

  She dont know how close is GeunSeuk with MinHo. Maybe not that close. But guy is very secretive. Just look at HongKi. She thought he really dont like Se Young. The way he acted around her showed that he really dont like her. But now both of them are deeply madly crazy in love.

  She shook her head and hit her own forehead. Why must she think of them in her most dangerous time. The clock is ticking and her time is chasing over her.The next decision will change her life forever. HongKi look at her who look lost in her own mind. HongKi poke her waist make her jump a lil.

  "Pabo. What are you doing?. Are you crazy now?." HongKi pinch both her cheek. ShinHye yank away his hand and roll her eyes over him. 

  "How come both of you are totally different. MinHo oppa is very calm and smart. Not like you. " To be honest, even they are sibling, but they dont look alike at all. MinHo more to their daddy. Calm, manly, tall and very attractive. HongKi more to their mum. Fun, friendly and overload cuteness.

  "Yes. Smart enough to like someone like you. Look at you. Min Kyung Noona so pretty, talented and educated. I dont know why hyung like you. Stop acting cute. Dont pouted. " HongKi almost laugh looking at her reaction. Its not hard to like her. She have the aura that make people around her feel happy.

  "Back to our topic. How and when you going to tell Sukkie. The sooner is better. Dont hurt him. I dont think that hyung only like you. Its obvious that both of you are so in love. " The moment he mention it again, ShinHye look gloomy again. She never wanna hurt him. He is her first love that she thought will be the one that she will marry.

  "I have an idea."

  ShinHye look up to find his eyes. She look at him like trying to analyze what he trying to do. She bit her own lips, trying to believe herself and her bestfriend. After a while, she slowly nodded. 

  She need to trust him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Eunnie."

  MinKyung quite surprised to see Uee coming to her boutique without calling her first. Seem like she bring lunch for her. Her smile grew wider when she saw her favourite food. 

  "Hmmm. Let me guess. You want me to design you new dress?. " She said and take a seat next to her. Uee just smile at her without saying anything. She opened one bento box and give to her.

  "Aishhh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter