Love Lesson Num 11 : Love Spell

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  'I felt stupid. I felt guilty. I felt sorry for myself. Why did I let him do that to me?.  I was like under his spell. Love spell maybe?.' 

 GeunSeuk steal a glance at his girlfriend. ShinHye didn't talked to much during their the entire journey. She remain silent, looking outside the car mindlessly, and sometimes sighed. What is wrong with her?. 

  "Are you okay?. " He pulled her closer to him. He snake his hand from behind and put it around her waist. ShinHye nodded slowly. 

  "Then why did you keep sighing?. Is there something in your mind?. " He asked again, caress her soft cheek. ShinHye look up to meet his eyes. She pouted when she saw Se Young smirked to them. 

  "Oh please. Why did I feel dizzy?. I think the overloaded sweetness had affected me too. " Se Young teased them make ShinHye blushing. 

  "Why you always the one that spoiled the romantic mood?. I agreed that you should dating HongKi since both of you have similar habit. " HongKi pursed his lips, rolled his eyes to Se Young who sat next to him. His expression make GeunSeuk laugh. 

  "Never. I rather be single than dating someone who didn't eat onion, garlic and very picky eater. Cannot too salty, too sweet and so on. Do you know how many people are starving around the world?. " Se Young turn to pucker her lips. What wrong with her eating habit. 

  "At least I'm not someone who wasted their food. Why don't you donate your money to the needy instead of your cost of hairstyle. " They glare at each other before look away. HongKi continue to focus on the road while Se Young put earphones. 

  ShinHye and GeunSeuk look at each others, then burst into laughter. Why did they act like a married couple that fight over something nonsense. ShinHye still think the suit each others very well. They can be a really good couple. 

  "What?. " Both of them yelled in unison. HongKi clear his throat awkwardly. It's obvious that they were blushing. Even their cheek turn red. HongKi focus back on the road while Se Young look outside the window. 

  ShinHye can't stop smiling looking at them who look awkward towards each others. The laughter, the happiness that she felt had lessen her sadness. 

  She look up to find her boyfriend eyes, when their eyes met, she can felt that her guilty make her suffocated. She find herself in him. Both of them cheated with other. 

  Why did she do that?. As a revenge?. Or something out of control?. It's not a since she did enjoyed his touch. Maybe it's not romantic to lose her like that. But still memorable. Burning in his touch, sweating in his embrace. 

  There is no turning back. She regret doing something like that. But still part of her think that she doing the right thing. Right thing?. If love is rational, people won't called it as love. 

  Maybe she should learn that love isn't a relationship. More to something that she couldn't see but something she could feel. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   "Miss Park, starting from today, you will be transfer to purchasing department. You will work under CEO Kim. " Miss Yoon put the letter on her table. She left before ShinHye can talk back. She have no problem with the reshuffle but working under CEO Kim doesn't look good for her. 

  "Omoo. The war is begin now. " ShinHye glance at Se Young. Se Young mouthed sorry and continue with her works. This is not war. This is disaster. 

  She start packing her things into the box. She was too focused that she don't even realize that MinHo now standing in front her desk. 

  "What are you doing?. " He asked make ShinHye dropped her book. She press her palm on her chest and glare at him. MinHo chuckle with her reaction. He find it cute, if nobody watching them know he might pull her into his embrace. 

  "Why did you packed your thing into the box?. " He asked again but ShinHye only give him the letter. MinHo's eyes widened when he read the letter. His cold darkened eyes looking at ShinHye. How dare JaeJoong make a decision without his permission. 

  "Miss Park ShinHye. My room now. " He said in high tone. He didn't look at her, just walking back to his room and slammed his door. ShinHye was startled and shocked with his reaction. 

  MinHo don't care how his others staff looking at him. He realize they look surprised and wondering what happen between him and her. It doesn't matter anymore. JaeJoong had crossed the line. He feel angry when he touch his territory without his permission. That woman is his girlfriend. 

  Se Young look at ShinHye who obviously look very nervous. ShinHye put her book in the box first before walked faster to her boss room. She inhaled a deep breath, knock his door and step inside. 

  MinHo pulled her inside and locked the door. He pulled her into his arms and kiss her lips. The feeling to taste her lips as a signal of his anger and frustration. ShinHye was startled with the kiss but she didn't fight or struggle. Her hand wrapped around his waist. 

  She let him kiss her cuz she know he need her to stable his emotion. She can feel MinHo started to kiss him softly when she caress his back. At first he was kissing her like he going to swallow her lips. But it turn to soft kiss when he realize she was kissing him back. 

  "Oppa. Don't do this at office. " ShinHye trying to stop him when his lips travel to her neck. MinHo pulled back, looking into his eyes with full of love. Their first wasn't romantic at all. And he don't want their second to be like that.

  "I didn't know JaeJoong transfer you to his department. I will talk to him. " He press their forehead tightly and peek her lips again.  ShinHye hit his chest lightly and chuckle. He couldn't stop kissing her once he started it. 

  "Oppa. Lets be professional. I think it will be a good experience. " MinHo pulled her to the sofa and make her sit on his laps. ShinHye try to protest, afraid someone will see them in that position. 

  "You didn't call or text me last night. Did he stay at your place?. " MinHo whining like a lil boy. He pouted his y lips, looking at her with his puppy eyes, showing his overloaded cuteness. ShinHye pinched his lips and kiss his cheek. 

  "Look. I need to pack my stuff. Can we talk about this during dinner at my apartment?. " His eyes glittering when he heard about it. He nodded and push her from his laps. He even told her to continue packing her stuff and leave his room quickly so they can meet at her apartment. 

  "Yahhh. Oppa. You are so childish. I see you at 7pm. " She stuck out her tongue to him. MinHo laugh happily looking at her. After she left, he continue with his works. 

  MinHo smiled when he think of her. He never thought he can be  this childish. Working harder to settle his works just to make sure they can meet. It never happen before. Not even with MinKyung.

••••••••••••••••••••

  JaeJoong smile when he saw ShinHye outside his room. She look pretty as usual. He love the way she smile. Her smile can take his soul away. His smile fade away when he saw one young man approach her. He was looking at his girl like he going to eat her alive. 

  He make his way to them. ShinHye was startled with his sudden appearance. The young man bowed to him and walked away. He stand next to her very closely before ShinHye lessen their closeness. 

  "It almost lunch. Do you wanna have a lunch with me?. I already asked Se Young and she said she will join us. " He know if he didn't dragged her best friend along, she might refused to have a lunch together. ShinHye blamed her best friend for say yes to this dangerous guy. 

  "Oh?. She said that?. I'm actually quite busy. So if you don't mind, can you go with her only?. I already bought food from cafeteria. " She can sense that he was disappointed but this is for her own good. Se Young was the one that agreed then she should be the one that accompany him. 

  "Then should I order another delivery food service?. I will ask her to come here and having lunch together in our pantry. You like chinese food right.?. " Without letting her to reject again, he quickly make a phone call. Instead of going back to his room, he choose to sit in front of her. 

  Not long after that Se Young come to their department with happy expressions. She avoiding ShinHye's killer gaze and choose to sit at the couch near the entrance. The others staff looking at them like saying it was confirmed that their boss dating the new intern. 

  "I have order your favorite noodle. Crunchy chinese noodles with grilled beef. And your favorite sparkling tea. " ShinHye look at Se Young who pretend didn't hear their conversation. Of course she the one that told everything to him. 

  "Thank you so much Mr Kim. " She sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter