Love lesson Num 13 : Truth Or Dare

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Se Young keep glance at ShinHye who busy with her phone wIth a silly grinned plastering her face. She look happier than before. And glowing like someone who deeply in love. She even bite her lips when she read the new message make Se Young wonder who is the sender that make her best friend acting all girly. 

  "Since when you love your phone more than your sweet best friend?. " Se Young asked in sulking tone make ShinHye giggling with her cute sulking. She stuck out her tongue and winked to Se Young. 

  "Why?. HongKi didn't text you today?. " ShinHye intentionally mention HongKi name to make her piss off with her. But instead of show irritating reaction, Se Young was blushing. Did she missed something between them?. 

  "Yahh. Why did you blushing?. Omoo. Don't tell me that you are dating him. Are you?. " ShinHye straighten her body when Se Young didn't argued back like she used to do before. It so obvious that her girl in love. Daebak. Both of them dating Lee sibling. 

  "I know you secretly dating his brother. " The moment Se Young said that simple sentence, she look up to meet her eyes. ShinHye start to feel that her world stop moving. A disappointed smile show on Se Young's face. 

  "HongKi know it too. " She added. Her face turn pale when she heard it. HongKi know that she was dating his brother behind them. Her nightmare begin now. 

  "How did he know?. " ShinHye asked in stutter voice. She don't have to denied it anymore. She know Se Young didn't make some nonsense prediction but she really know about it. 

  "Uee. "

  ShinHye look at her best friend to make sure she didn't heard it wrong. Uee?.  The one that dating her boyfriend secretly?. CEO Kim's only sister?. How did she know about it?. If Uee already know, could it be that GeunSeuk also know about it?. How about MinKyung?.  

  This is not only nightmare. But the world war III is starting by now. She didn't expect this will happen so fast. What will happen if GeunSeuk tell her family about her dating someone who already engaged?. 

  "Uee called HongKi and invite me and him for a dinner, the night MinHo oppa sleep here. " ShinHye can feel her breath caught in . They know that MinHo sleep at her apartment. That's the reason why HongKi didn't talk too much with her during  their dinner together last night. 

  "How did she know?. "

 

•••••••••••••••••

 

 "What the hell she doing here?. " Se Young asked HongKi with her sharp eyes looking at him. HongKi poke her forehead and rolled his eyes. He quickly hold her hand and pulled her back to sit when she want to leave. 

  "Annyeong. Park Se Young ssi. I know you don't like to see me here. But before you go, you should know something about Park ShinHye.So please stay. " Uee said with her eyes looking back into Se Young's hatred eyes. HongKi clear his throat to break the tension. 

  "First of all, congrats to both of you. I know sooner or later both of you will realized your own feeling. HongKi, I know you haven't tell your girlfriend about her best friend. Should I tell her now or after our dinner?. " Se Young was still speechless. How she know that they are dating now. And how about ShinHye?. Is she a freak stalker?. 

  Uee took out something from her handbag and put the envelope on the table. Se Young glance at HongKi who nodded to her to take a look what inside. Without wasting more time, she open the envelope and find something that make her shock. She look at Uee who look calm with a smirk on her face. 

  "I know you know it too. I was at the beach house too. MinKyung Eunnie asked me to took this pictures. I haven't give her this pictures. I lied to her that I lost my camera. Look. I might look cold and cruel in your eyes. But I'm no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter