Love Lesson Num 15 : Gentleman

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I won't lie to you

 I know he just not right for you

 And you can tell me if I'm off

 But I see it in your face.. 

 

  "Miss Park. " Both ShinHye and Se Young are startled when out of nowhere, Miss Yoon called their name. Both looking at her like asking her which Miss Park she refers to. She clear when she realized there are two Park in front of her. 

  "Miss Park Se Young. After lunchtime, Mr Lee ask you to come to see him. Don't make him wait. " She said before left them dumbfounded. What with that glare. From her tone, they can sense unpleasant voice. 

  "What is wrong with Miss Red. Did you make mistake in your report?. Chamna. I told you to be more serious. Stop playing around. " ShinHye look at her with worried gaze. What mistake she did this time?. Without ShinHye next to her, she always get into trouble. 

 "Ottoeke?. You need to help me. Make sure he didn't scold me or I won't let him go to our apartment anymore. " Se Young carefully whisper to her, make ShinHye poke her forehead. How can she used her relationship with him. 

 "Why don't you call your lovely boyfriend and tell him that his brother might scold you. You are unbelievable. " ShinHye scoffed annoyingly looking at her best friend who grin like a silly lil girl. 

  "Tell me what kind of boyfriend is HongKi?. " Her question make Se Young think for a moment. What kind of boyfriend is he?. Not a bad boyfriend kind maybe?.

  "HongKi look very silly but he actually very caring person. Everytime he smiled at me, I can feel my world stop spinning. He not a perfect guy but definitely a perfect boyfriend for me. " She touch her cheeks and blushing. Even thinking of him make her heart flutter. She don't even realized Lee HongKi standing behind her.

  "Jagiyaaaa. You are so adorable. " Lee HongKi smile sheepishly to Se Young. She darted her dangerous stare to ShinHye who laughing at her now. ShinHye ignore her stare, keep laughing at her. 

  "Yahhh, Park ShinHye. How could you did this to me?. You. Who told you that you can touch my shoulder. " She make eyes signal to HongKi to remove his hand from her shoulder. Instead of listen to her, he give a light kiss on her cheeks make her more blushing. 

  "Daebak, HongKi. Daebak. Look at her. Her cheeks turn as red as tomato. " They make high 5 and laughing together. All eyes in the cafeteria set their eyes on them. ShinHye pretend like she didn't see that can you stop being childish stare. Who care anyway. 

  "Why are you here?. " As far as she can remember they don't have any lunch date. So why this most annoying yet cute creature here in her office. 

  "Hyung, ask me to see him after lunchtime. I still have 10 minutes. So, I decided to see my girlfriend. ShinHye, will you go to JaeJoong hyung birthday party?. You will go with Sukkie right. He also received invitation from him. " What makes ShinHye speechless is not about the invitation to birthday party but why did MinHo wanna see both of them at the same time. She look at Se Young who also look clueless. Like try to understand what is happening here. 

  "MinHo Oppa also wanna see me after lunchtime. Why?. " HongKi's reaction show that he also don't have any ideas why his brother wanna see both of them. Three of them look at each other. Trying to understand the situation. 

  ShinHye inhaled a deep breath. Is it about her and MinHo or HongKi and Se Young. Why did he wanna see them but not her?. Is that means it's only about Se Young and HongKi?. Or did he plan something behind her?. What the hell is going on?. The moment she want to say something, she saw someone walking towards them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter