Love Lesson Num 5 : Freya

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  'Freya, the goddess of sensual love. She really love romantic music. She was well known because of her stunning floral arrangements. ' 

  Se Young stopped reading. She tapped her fingers, thinking of something familiar. Why did she think naive person like ShinHye remind her about Freya. 

  "Freya or Freyja, the goddess of beauty, love and lust. She symbolize the power, goddess of war and divine. She had been in a relationship with numerous guy even when she married to Od. When I read this book, you are the first one that crossed my mind. " Freya and ShinHye?. Different person with different personality. But there is something that she can't explain.

  "You said you like slow romantic song. Freya like it too. You are really good in flowers arrangements, just like her. Make me wonder if you also have a relationship with numerous guy. " ShinHye parted her lips, trying to say something. Numerous guy?. Two isn't countless or numerous. Did she just admit that she have some relationship with him?. No!!. Their relationship is not a relationship. Relationship that wasn't a relationship?. Aisshh. So confusing.

"Yahhh. You didn't denied?. Daebak. Did you know that Geun Seuk keep calling me?. Don't tell me that person wasn't you. I recognize your dress. That was my dress. CEO of big company dating mysterious girl. Like in korean drama. A young rich heirs fall in love with middle class girl. How sweet. But you left early when he was still at the party. Where did you go?. Is there another person that I didn't know?. " ShinHye can feel her chest become tighten because of her question. Last night her eomma called her, asking if it was true that she dating that guy. No matter how many times she said no, her eomma keep asking the same question. 

  "Yes it was me but I didn't have any relationship with him. I didn't know he was the CEO of Kim corporation if Min.. " She bit her lips, almost slipped his name. Se Young raise her eyebrows, waiting for her to continue. What Min?. Min Jung, her sister or Min that someone that she didn't know?. 

  "Why?. Min?. Min Jung Eunnie?. She know him?. Or there is another Min that you think I shouldn't know." Se Young can sense that she turn nervous now. Her eyes didn't look at her. She must be hiding something from her. 

  "The person that talked to you on the phone just know wasn't CEO Kim. Obviously not Geun Seuk. It was Min, unknown Min. Why did you hide him from me?. Is he married?. Or someone else boyfriend?. " She . She didn't know she predict it right. Se Young grinned naughtily looking at how nervous she was. 

  "He not married. He not important person. Why should I talk about him with you. You better finish your food before both of us failed our training. That Miss everyday red going to make our life in disaster. Don't be late for our first meeting with the finance department. " Miss everyday red or Miss Yoon Seo Yeong, a lady in mid 30s who act like still in early 20s. Even her surname is Yoon but she not related to the Yoon Corporation. She is the head of accountant. Quite pretty but very bossy and love to punish new trainee. 

  "You just using it to change the topic. Our conversation not ended yet. You should treat me dinner or I tell your mummy that it's true that you are dating the CEO of Kim corporation. I can't finish it. Lets go. " She put her spoon, take her handbag and grabbed her best friend hand. She put her arms around her shoulder. Her friend is seeing someone secretly. He not a married guy, then why she never talked about him. 

  When she started to date Geun Seuk, she the first person that know they are dating. Then they have some misunderstanding and broke up for a while. She remembered that she the only person that know ShinHye almost dating their hot sunbae, Kim Soo Hyun. If he didn't go to America to further his study, they must be dating by now. ShinHye don't want to start a new relationship when she still can't forget her past relationship. Both of them agreed to be just friend. They still keep in touch. Kim Soo Hyun now dating Kang SoRa, one of the prettiest and smartest future lawyer. 

  If Soo Hyun already have girlfriend, automatically it wasn't him that she talking with. Not Geun Seuk cuz he still asking her about ShinHye. Which Min that talking to her?. The guy that bring her home a day after she found out Geun Seuk cheated on her, is he the same person?. The phone guy, the Min guy and the club guy. Are they the same person or related to each others?.

  She can't remember how he look like, maybe she still can recognize him if they meet again. She was drunk that night. She thought the one that bring her back is HongKi but he denied it. He was with Geun Seuk that night. 

  A naive innocent Park ShinHye maybe can turn to Freya. Freya, the goddess of love. She grinned sheepishly. Interesting!!!.

  She glance to her watch, 15 minutes before 2:30 pm. ShinHye and Se Young sit at the back seat. All eyes was looking at them. They must saw her pictures with him. She feel uncomfortable but pretend to ignore their gaze. She know they were talking about her. The story is not true. Why should she cared. 

  Her phone inside her handbag vibrate. One new message, she wonder who that person that texting her. It's been a while she didn't received message since she changed her phone number. Her eyes getting wider when she saw the sender name. 

  From : Secret 

  Message : You look pretty in office attire. Blue make you look like a successful businesswoman. I miss you. 

  How did he know she wearing blue clothes today?. Did he saw her?. Where is he?. Is he around here?. Se Young look at her. Her eyes wandering around the meeting hall like try to find someone. She tapped her thigh, asking what is wrong. She shook her head but her eyes still looking for someone or something.

  "Miss Park ShinHye and Miss Park Se Young, please sit at the first row. " Both of them startled when the secretary of head of finance calling out their names. Both of them take the seat at the first row. 

  "Did your boyfriend, CEO Kim buy this company?. Why did a new intern like us need to sit at the first row, along with senior account. Can you see the others intern looking at us like want to kill us. If eyes can kill, both of us already dead by now. " Se Young whisper to her, ShinHye give her sharp glare not to talking nonsense. CEO Kim isn't her boyfriend. They only met once. 

  "Stop whispering to each others. The head of finance will arrive soon. Please behave. " Miss Yoon take a seat next to Se Young. ShinHye and Se Young look at each other like talking via their eyes. Miss Yoon wears makeup. Miss Yoon clear , glance to both of them, like can read their mind that was thinking about her. 

  A young lady entered the meeting hall followed by three person. All workers stand up and bowed to them. ShinHye parted her lips when she saw CEO Kim entered the hall. Their eyes met, he winked to her, make her blushing. The next person is Mrs Kang, head of human resources department. 

  When she saw the last person, she can feel that her body going to explode because of her heart pumping too fast and her blood running at the wrong direction. The handsome boss that they always talked is him. It can't be. He is their head of finance department. Their eyes met, sending a shiver throughout her body. 

  She not dreaming. This is real. Is this their fate?. 

______________________________________________________________

   "Oppa, open the door. Or I'm going to open it with my keys. "Both of them can't move when they heard she said so. The sound of click means she already open the door using her keys.

  ShinHye held her breath. This is the end of her life. Her hand gripping his shirt tightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter