Love Lesson Num 1 : You Are Mine.

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "I thought they said you lost your cellphone. Why did you lied?."

 

  His sharp murderous stare make her body tremble. It's been a long time since their last met. How long it was?. Three months?. Or maybe more. It doesn't matter anymore. The important thing is he won't let her go again. He told her before, she belong to him. Look like a smart lady like her can't understand a simple words like that. 

  Park Shin Hye start to feel uneasy by the way he looked at her. She silently cursed herself for not changing her apartment password. She never thought about it cuz she was so sure he doesn't want to see her anymore. 

  She quickly walk to her kitchen when she saw him moved forward. He chuckle with his eyes turn red,  still looking at her like a lion ready to caught a deer. She doesn't like this feeling. Especially when she saw anger burning in his eyes. What bring him here?. She thought everything had been settled between them.

  "Oppa. Why are you here at this hour?. It's late already. Don't you afraid if your family caught us here?. I don't want to create any misunderstanding. I have a lots of problem. " She tried to sound very softly and friendly to him. Trying not to trigger his anger. She gasped when she saw him walking toward her. Now they moving in a circle with the kitchen island as  their barrier. 

  "Why?. You look scared. The last time we met, you look awkward talking to me. Like I'm some stranger. Today, you scared with me. Am I criminal to you now?. Why?. " His voice full of anger but make her tiny heart in pain. There was sadness and disappointment in his eyes. 

  "Oppa. You don't look good. Let me call HongKi. " She tried to act calm in front of unstable Lee MinHo. She never saw him like this before even once. He really make her scared for real. This isn't Lee MinHo that she know. 

  "Dont you dare to move. " He yelled at her. She cover her ears when a loud sound of scattered glass filled the kitchen. She gasped when he throw another plate to the floor.

  " Don't order me around like before. I'm tired listening to you. At the end, you will turn your back on me. You broke my heart like how I broke your plate. Can you still use it?. Same thing happen to my heart. " This person in front him might look soft, not dangerous but he think otherwise. She the most beautiful person he ever know that have the ability to kill his soul. 

  "You said you needed time. You told me to patiently waiting for  the time to come. Once I let you go, you and him back together. I'm giving you some space to appreciate me but you took it as a chance to be with him again. Do you think I'm stupid?. " He throw another glass to the wall, make her scream and cry. She never know he can be violence like this. 

  "Why him?. He hurts u before. Not once but twice. Let me tell you something. He can be your boyfriend but it's me that will own you. The only person that will be your husband is me. Challenge me. I'm not afraid to reveal everything. From a to z. And because of you, I dragged another innocent person into this storm. " She looked puzzle with what he was talking about. What another innocent person?. She can't think especially when he not sober. He was drunk. That the reason why he act like this. 

  "Oppa please. Can we talk about it later?. You not sober. You not okay. You drunk. "She took one stop closer,  looking into his eyes,  hope he will calm and stop being aggressive. Her eyes monitoring her ex boyfriend from head to toe. He looked extremely terrible and messy. In a sudden, he pulled her into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter